Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Dbanj Presents DKM Concert At Eko Hotel, June 23rd - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dbanj Presents DKM Concert At Eko Hotel, June 23rd (943 Views)

Iyanya Live In Concert At The 02 [ See Photo] / Koko Concert 27.dec.12 Lagos Shutdown +DKM Album LAUNCH / Urgent! Anyone Interested In 2face Idibia's Concert At Eko Hotel This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Presents DKM Concert At Eko Hotel, June 23rd by thinka2: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
Africa's Superstar is set to organise another five-star concert, featuring appearances from some of the finest stars from the Nigeria and beyond at Eko Hotel in Lagos on Sunday23rd of June, with view of launching his debut DKM album, and celebrate his birthday and musical achievements with friends and fans

Expected to join him with electrifying performances includes Fally Ipupa, 2face Idibia, 2Chainz, Olamide, KaySwitch, JSol, JSleek and other big names in the entertainment industry.

2Chianz in his own words ‘It’ll be my first time in Nigeria and I can’t wait‘. ‘My birthday is in September but I’ll act like it’s my birthday‘, the US Rapper added.

Dbanj also had this to say, ‘We’ve done it all over the world, with the support of our fans everywhere’, the bestselling entertainer who performed with Snoop Lion at the MTV All Stars Concert in Durban over the weekend, says. ‘I know Nigerians have been yearning, and I can’t wait for June 23 to bring Lagos alive and treat my friends to all the new stuff we’ve been working on’

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/06/dbanj-concert-with-2chainz.html

(1) (Reply)

Venue Styling,design And Decoration Lagos And Abuja / Wedding Decorator In Lagos And Abuja / Wedding Vendors In Port Harcourt Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.