Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:52 PM

Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s (81149 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Pygru: 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
Make una leave them alone.
funkede1: As a friend of the couple, I can’t keep silent anymore. This is the actual picture of what the bride looked like. The rest have been lies to destroy the lives of the new couple and may you all be forgiven for the damage you caused the church of God and the new couple. As someone that attended the wedding, the pictures arousing such controversy looks nothing like the bride on her wedding day.

No white-looking makeup or blush
No earring
No lipstick
No fake eye lash
No mascara
No relaxed hair (blow drier & flat iron can do that! by the way, her hair is that long)
No colored eyebrow
No eye shadow
No ring on finger

You compare earlier pictures of a deeper life bride with a turban covered hair. In the Caribbean generally, the thick turban covering is associated with a satanic worship church. Can you imagine? No!! Ignorance is bliss. Is that what you want the new couple subjected to because of your lack of understanding? A joining that appears to be like under Satan because of hair covering as you understand it in your side of the world? God forbid!
If you want to accuse the bride of the gown, is it showing any body parts? I thought this was the idea of modesty. Let not thy unclothedness be discovered.. Love is also not John's lover/heartthrob/girlfriend or any other careless language, these two were brought together led of The Lord though from thousand of miles apart and I'm sure they went through the deeper life church marriage committee process from their countries.

I hope you feel guilty enough to stop all the lies and great damage you have caused a new couple trying to begin a life together hard school of marriage, and added to that has to live with scrutiny on a public scale, all influenced by lies and doctored images from the haters.. Let each man run their own Christian race, not with eye service or an envious mind.

Congrats to the new couple and may God soothe the irreparable damage caused by online social media
P.s there are so many other good things online about Love Odih, not just some fabricated and baseless scandal

https://www.nairaland.com/1330381/pastor-kumuyis-son-ties-knot/10

yellowpawpaw: I asked my friend,a dl member how she did her wedding.she said she wore wedding gown,flowers, veil but no make up.did it in jos and all d wedding she has bn attending were like her own.was suprised when I said skirt and blouse,china white etc.she saw d pictures and laughed. That had it bn there was phone during her own time,she will snap and post for her friends and whatever.
She said maybe the skirt and blouse thing or no flower was lagos style bc for almost her 40 yrs in deeper life in d north(jos precisely),she has not seen such.even said d bride looks very beautiful!
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Dipwater(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
am not against the wedding gown but as a son of the bastard kumuyi he shuld have respected the doctrine of their church.abi the boy sef dey above the doctrine of their church.nonsense if na one poor man pikin naw ,dem no go gree wed am. the members shuld open their eyes .the man is a theif .they even used limo in the wedding
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by samilo88(m): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
lepasharon: Deeper life ppl need to get a LIFE ...DPMO!
Like seriously see who is telling others to get a life. You who spends the whole day posting trash on romance and sexuality section thinks your miserable life is a nice bargain for the air you breath. Its funny how wannabes like you come on faceless forum to pass judgement about issues alien to you. You really need to get a life before its too late,because we are tired of hearing regret stories from your likes in the nearest future.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by francisbiz: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
olawalemanog:
Can you see the analysis of a mediocre? My friend, you are a mediocte through and through otherwise you will not talk about an issue you know nothing about. You are saying hijab (it not punjab, olodo) is the drrssing of the Arabs...oga, i will suggest you go back to school because your education cannot benrfit you, not to talk of the people that suffered to fund it.
Mr Teacher, it is not -"it not" "benerfit" the truth is bitter, I know how you feel; I know they told you that Oduduwa invented hijab, they also taught you that oyo empire was byzantine, Mesopotamia,or even persia abi? Maybe they also taught you that Muhammad whose wives wore veils was oduduwa. Why would I insult you when you have chosen to chase a rat when your house is on fire. Which school are you talking about? So that I can study the sociological history of BlackAfrica/Blackaria; the history of Africa,for Africa by descendants of roman empire and Babylon.
Don't confuse the public, hijab originated from byzantine, Mesopotamia, persia and there environs; bros the one wey i no know i they accept, but the one i know i go explain give odeh like you. Go and study the ETYMOLOGY of HIJAB. thanks for hijab, na odeh like you i call for phone to tell me wetin Muslim women take dey cover face.
But seriously, you are full of emptiness bro.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by HARDDON: 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
aspabay: Traditions will cancel revelation from your life.... Don't argue for things that are just traditions... In essentials we are united, in non-essentials there is liberty". (GS, WF Kumuyi)...

Please listen to this message by Pst. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B37R04v-WKA&sns=fb

cnt bliv i listened to it all! 40mins just zoomed.

now i know beta, it is the followers that barricade themselves.

Pst Kumuyi has been trying hard to get them traditions off his followers even b4 now
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Soloter(m): 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
am not against the wedding gown but as a son of the bastard kumuyi he shuld have respected the doctrine of their church.abi the boy sef dey above the doctrine of their church.nonsense if na one poor [quote][/quote]man pikin naw ,dem no go gree wed am. the members shuld open their eyes .the man is a theif .they even used limo in the wedding

@Dipwater, your comments may attract the wrath of God upon you. Why insult the MAN of GOD/ calling him a thief. has he stolen anything by allowing his son to marry? what has brought the issue of thievery here. perfom a check on your mental...

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by teetee123: 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
Dipwater: am not against the wedding gown but as a son of the bastard kumuyi he shuld have respected the doctrine of their church.abi the boy sef dey above the doctrine of their church.nonsense if na one poor man pikin naw ,dem no go gree wed am. the members shuld open their eyes .the man is a theif .they even used limo in the wedding

Did you bother to read other comments and look at the videos posted on this thread and others.?
I am sure you can call your own father a bastard, which qualifies you to be one as well. Why go this low?
Do you think hiding under the cover of internet to call someone older than you or your mate will stop you from reaping the consequences of ur action. Ignorance is not an excuse.
Good luck. I fear GOD

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
olawalemanog:
What do they do to muslims? So you want to join issues with these ones? Can't you see they do not have the time to serve anyone but their hearts' desires or you are not following the thread.
Only God knows those who are worshipping him, but definitely not these people.
Everyone talks about righteousness but no one is really righeous; they talk about love for Jesus, but no one wants to look like him; they, rather, prefer to look like an atheist.. They read about how difficult it is for the rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven and yet they tell you their God is not a poor God; they heard Jesus talking about foxes having holes and birds having nest...and they compete in the building of mansions even with church money...this is appalling, to say the least, and i think i have learnt so much from this. Na wa o!
I tire o..Jesus had bear and wore gament..But these funky people wear suit and laugh at those who keep bears..They say they are westernized..And i ask,was Jesus not civilized by wearing garment and keeping bears?afterall,wearing of suit is not an african culture..they are so westernized to the extent of now having a GAY/LESBIAN BISHOP.Na wah for these people.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by milky3(f): 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abi shioshi deeper life lonlo ni
ooda yan mo
oooo no baddo grin
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by milky3(f): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abi shioshi deeper life lonlo ni
ooda yan mo
oooo mo baddo grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by micki83(m): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2013
fr3do: @op
how does covering oneself become hypocrisy.

But U wudn't criticize unclothedness.
No one is asking anyone not to cover themselves up on their wedding day,but u don't hav to look like d high-priestess of a white-garment shrine,just to look "decent" and "Godly" on ur wedding day. Every woman deserves to look like a princess on her wedding day;dat's d only day most ppl will experience anything close to royalty.
D new mrs Kumuyi is hardly n*aked or indecent in any way,yet she still looks elegant and stylish(as any bride shuld look on that special day).d other one looks like...let me not even say it(I'm a changed man now and I've found Jesus!) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by micki83(m): 12:17am On Jun 25, 2013
tpia.:
this babyosisi is known for mobilizing wicked spirits on nairaland.

she's an expert in instigating, most times she targets true believers ie bible believing christians. Myself as an example.She wages a very intense war on christians, you're only safe from her and her gang if you're half christian half juju or
whatever. And she will literally gang up with any type of unbeliever to attack christians on her radar. It doesnt matter your religion, even if you're a satanist, she will become your best friend just in order to meet her goal.

see what she started again now, smh.

she was the one who came up with this picture, she also was the one posting pictures of deeper life weddings even before now.

very demonic entity, may God forgive her.

hope she doesnt reap what she sows sha.
Instigating?...wicked spirits?...mobilizing?...demonic entity?...ki lon so? undecided
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by danad(m): 12:23am On Jun 25, 2013
Mrs.Kumuyi pix altered
this pixs is the real pix vs the alter vision check it out

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by lepasharon(f): 12:28am On Jun 25, 2013
^ shes pretty

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by laughterclub(m): 3:17am On Jun 25, 2013
LETS ALL DO RIGHT THING AND BE DECENT IN DIS WORLD,LET GOD JUDGE HIS CHURCH NOT NL OR U N ME.HIS VEX IS MUCH,IF WE TRY HIM THRU HIS MEN ON EARTH.NO CHOP GOD FOOD.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Godpickin: 3:18am On Jun 25, 2013
Religion vs Christianity........May God grant us wisdom..Amen
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by jlounge: 5:27am On Jun 25, 2013
In all Christians are to remain Christ-like and so live as those that must give account. Some may understand that you wed on a day to spend a lifetime together, 'happily' concretizing dreams. The pockets of bachelors going into weddings aren't the same. That you spend less doesn't mean your home will be better than the one who spends more. Spending within your means is the real deal. If one can afford to feed a whole city, its his choice. When the pomp and pageantry is over however and the crowd goes home, how is it thereafter? Does the home stand to glorify God or does the union all but 'un-unite'? Eyewitnesses to this wedding will know more facts than the media or anyone else conjures. There's no assembly, sect or persuasion flawless that doesn't attract one form of criticism or the other. By the way Church buildings have doors and options abound. The people who remain there do so by choice. Wishing John and Love Kumuyi the best of married life
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 25, 2013
Obeto: Everyone will answer to his maker. The bible states, Looking up to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. Not looking up to a fallible man. They are messengers of God and should be respected for that. But always weigh their teachings with the scriptures.
John 5:39
39: Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
KJV

please where is d bolded in the bible? or u didnt quote it from the bible? just asking.....
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2013
fidelix: Trust Nigerians to dissect anything, the General Superintendent of Deeper Life Ministry’s son had his wedding last week, since then a lot of people have wondered on the whole ‘get-up’ of the bride which was yards away from what a typical Deeper life bride in Nigeria would wear and I’ve seen a couple. According to one of the ‘commenters’ on this funny but self explanatory picture which was posted on someone’s Facebook page;

“People have refused to live their own life but rather attach it to an apron of hypocritical philosophy and man made doctrine.I exonerate the dynamic Senior Kumuyi,I think it is the people that have refused to change,I respect Kumuyi and his teachings but the people he is teaching are not learning,it is a pity,religion should embrace freedom,that is what the bible said. It only warned that you should not use your liberty for evil,or take the grace for granted.”
Well that about says it all!

u refused to tell us where the wedding took place... what if the bride is not from deeper life the wife might have come from another church and from what i know, u get married in d wife's church. ABI NO BE SO AGAIN
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Sirgen05(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2013
kulyie: exactly.cleanliness is next to Godliness.
There is no such verse in d Scripture!
@op.
The Christian life should not be lived in comparison! Let others' actions not be determinant of ur action and attitude to life!
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Wsdm: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2013
akthedream: Hope u dont reap what you sow sha..what goes around comes around..She is doing to you,what u do to Islam and muslims..So,cry not you little hypocrite.He dey pain ya
+ they even go ahead to insult Allah forgetting that Allah is an Arabic name for God. But common correcting the MOG'S family using the same scripture they profess becomes a devilish act. Honestly If some Nigerians are to be taken for psychiatric test on religious beliefs, they would be found brain dead.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2013
smiley
Thank you all for your commendations, admonitions. We never knew we had so many terrific friends online who care so much about us. cheesy
Remember, God had a plan when he formed us. He wants us to live a righteous life that pleases Him at all time. And, if you are in a bible believing church, I congratulate YOU! Pls, hold on to the doctrine of Christ.

Yes, we may belong to different part of Christ's body, however, we are ONE body in Christ wink

Importantly, may, I use this medium to invite everyone of you to a forth coming event, it's our mid-year celebration. A monthly program that you could watch online and if possible...attend!

It's been an awesome monthly programme and God has been faithful to His WORD.

Pls join us this weekend on June 29th and 30th at the DL Conference Centre, Ibadan-Express way. smiley

God Bless you reaaal good. Loads of love to every one. #Una thank you oo

PS: Find attached for further information. #Blessings!

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Sirgen05(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2013
Dipwater: am not against the wedding gown but as a son of the bastard kumuyi he shuld have respected the doctrine of their church.abi the boy sef dey above the doctrine of their church.nonsense if na one poor man pikin naw ,dem no go gree wed am. the members shuld open their eyes .the man is a theif .they even used limo in the wedding
You speak according to ur level of knowledge. You dont know many things, including d wrath u ar incuring with ur statement! It's better u seal ur lip than vomit hell-bound comments!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2013
make una leave this people enh na dem get get their life
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Anniettieufia(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2013
pweetiedee: lets be factual, christianity isn't bondage. When Jesus came,he made clear d commandments. Read mark 7,galatians 5. He broke this commandments into two:love your God,Love ur neighbour as yourself. Ever since before Jesus came,fashion has been in existence. Read Esther,she was beautified,or dyu think Esther and d oda virgins did not contest? It was a beauty contest. Esther made up,she wore earings(jews wear earings,necklaces,nose rings and even ankle chains) david,saul and some other kings adorned demselves with golds!even the women. God wants us to dress decently, ladies shouldnt wear revealing clothes,wear modest dresses that fit u and luk btiful on you,make up in a modest way,take care of your skin and hair. Pls,dere is nuffinn bad in using relaxers! Takia of ur hair and get rid of dat awful smell. Use cleasers to clean ur face. God doesnt appreciate dirty ppl. He gave us beauty,u av to show it. Ladies and guys,stop indecent dressing! God doesnt like it. Pastors of nowadays av fashioned christianity to their own tastes,it is now a doctrine,diff churches with diff doctrines.sum support earings,some dont,some support weavons,some dont, but as christians,God purposely gave us the bible so we can understand,knw d comandments,keep the commandments. Do not dress indecently,too much of make up makes u ugly. May God give us the Grace to do his own will. Amen

please , can i see your picture ?
Live and recent . .....
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by aspabay(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2013
danad: Mrs.Kumuyi pix altered
this pixs is the real pix vs the alter vision check it out
hmmm, the heart of men is set to do wickedly.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by md2000: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2013
HMM D VERY FIRST TIME AM SEEING DIS IN DEEPER LIFE. R THINGS CHANGING OR WAT?
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2013
Wsdm:
+ they even go ahead to insult Allah forgetting that Allah is an Arabic name for God. But common correcting the MOG'S family using the same scripture they profess becomes a devilish act. Honestly If some Nigerians are to be taken for psychiatric test on religious beliefs, they would be found brain dead.
They have forgotten that the word 'God' just an English word..The bible itself was originally not written in English.Christains no mord follow Jesus as they use to claim,but now follow the western style including Hosexuallism in their Churches...Show me a thread where u find Muslims insulting theirselves and i will show you a TRILLION threads where christians insult themselves,their pastors and their pastor's family.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by intercom: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2013
enough of this post. leave pastor Kumuyi and his family alone.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Diligence: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2013
The pix was altered and the children of perdition are feasting on it already! So many pple are really possessed of the devil and needs seriouzz delivereance from MFM!
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by goshen26: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2013
Is she going to CnS church?
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by BarrSeun: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2013
In the book of 2Peter 3: 15,16, Paul in his writings by the spirit of God wrote certain things which men who are unlearned and unstable wrest (i.e. interpret) same unto their own destruction. Many people who have made comments on this subject have done so out of ignorance. And if you are ignorant of spiritual related matters, it is advisable you pray to God to interpret his word to you. It is disheartening to note that many people make despicable utterances against the man of God and the church. On dressing, the bible teaches that we must cover our unclothedness. The bible also say that things must be done decently and in order. And that we should be sober, moderate in things we do because the coming of the lord is at hand. What both ladies have put on undoubtedly covers their unclothedness. Deeper life Bible Church uphold the doctrines on christian dressing. However some leaders may have mis- construed the teaching and set standards that have snared many members. This does not however change the standard of the word of God.

The crux of the matter is that one must be careful of utterances made lest one may just be sinning against God. The man of God must attend the wedding of his child whether or not he follows his footsteps. There comes a time in life when children take full responsibility for their actions. If a child born into a godly family decides to backslide or deviate, that does not say the parents have compromised or a backslider. John Kumuyi and his wife have their own life to live. Pastor kumuyi also have his life to live. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.