Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (19505 Views)

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by nicegelly(f): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hi I jus saw ur post here. Y don't u giv me a call nd I wil tel u wat kinda business 2 invest in. Altho u will not invest d whole money into dis. U wil invest like 500k or mor if u like into dis particular business am talkin abt. Call me so we talk abt it. 08036573208
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Nextworldnx(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
Have you thought of communication business? Like becoming a Major Dealer and dealing directly with major telecos company.

That's is the business I am in and my major aim is to work my way up to become a dealer. Just part of that money is enough to make u smile forever, 'cos trust me, dealers make tons of cash and besides, u become a company owner with lots of staff. Think about it.

My two cents...
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Tintinix: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ndukwe007: Hi,I just saw your post. My name is Ndukwe a polymer Engr. I'm into boat building with fibreglass and its a lucrative business once the naval architect know what his doing. I need a sponsor or loan of 2 million naira payable in a year.I'm offering an interest of 50 percent in a year. I want to step up my work so ill need 2million to take me to the next level. We can come to an agreement when we discuss. U can reach me by mail- blackpresident01@gmaill.com or facebook-ndukwe amos azunna

Why not go to the bank 2million is a small sum and the interest less than 20%!

4 Likes

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by tripodson: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
invest interior biz

1 Like

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by kolaeurope(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
tell me more... interested.
Nextworldnx: Have you thought of communication business? Like becoming a Major Dealer and dealing directly with major telecos company.

That's is the business I am in and my major aim is to work my way up to become a dealer. Just part of that money is enough to make u smile forever, 'cos trust me, dealers make tons of cash and besides, u become a company owner with lots of staff. Think about it.

My two cents...
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by bosun11(m): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
adorablevincy: If
I may ask u, hw long do you want to keep serving people? Financial
investment advice is what we give people and they pay but cn help u tell
u a genuine inv coy that will pay u 70-80% of the money u inv per
30days. I cn't do it here cos u should be paying 4it under normal
circumstances. If you are interested send me a text or call 08036229131. Email, vmaxipro@yahoo.com

Sent u a mail from b.dharmyola@gmail.com..kindly reply.Thanks
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Rossikk(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2013
Open an All You Can Eat restaurant.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by diego13: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2013
Nextworldnx-Hi bro Can you give me a number you can be reached on and lets talk would really appreciate thanks
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by jpphilips(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2013
JOXY: A very good and reliable customer of my company is into supply biz with a reputable company. 3 weeks ago I invested N250k and I got 5% of that in 3 weeks which I have re-invested. If you have interest let me know.

I almost suggested that to him but the stakes are high, thank your stars you are still on a 250k capital base, by the time you increase that to 5m, you will know how far, by the way, the business is called private lending.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by jpphilips(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2013
texaco1: oga this is my advise to u ,if u have a a regular job .then use ur money to purchase properties.like land .it will alway appreciate .

This is the only Advise here, as a paid employee, your best bet is to be purchasing and reselling lands. 3m can get you a plot of land where ever you are, sell it in a year's time and you will see urself making a 35% profit.

2 Likes

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by felixwilliams: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2013
I am a fund manager.my company its into buying the world stock markets. we are really looking for investors to partner with us so that we can expand. a huge returns monthly. if your interested contact me on 08039326278.more details can follow when we talk or we can meet up.we trade on indices, equities,commodities,fx,oil and whole loads of more.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by goziesammy: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Are you now settled for an investment? DO NOT FORGET you are still young. My dear you need proper guidance because a mistake now may result in a catastrophic tomorrow. Think of something that will give you RESIDUAL income so that you will have time to plan investing in other branches of business. Call me 08036994147 for advice on your choice. Best wishes
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Nextworldnx(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2013
diego13: Nextworldnx-Hi bro Can you give me a number you can be reached on and lets talk would really appreciate thanks

Send me ur number to: paygnet@gmail.com
and I will give u a call.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Nextworldnx(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2013
kolaeurope: tell me more... interested.

I'd prefer we communicate on phone. Drop ur mail here and I will send u my digits.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by mintyx(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=alajimeche]Good day NL,i am new to this forum,i am particularly thrilled by the way ideas are volunteered here. i am a young man of 30yrs into paid employment with little or no time to run a business, i am looking for a business or a venture

Do u mind investing into a medical laboratory? its a money spinner and 3mill wont be bad for starting!
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Ashola96: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hello i have detailed feasibilty report on fruit juice / drink production and pure water production which has a payback period (rp) of 2.3 & 1.5 years respectively. for more info you can contact me on: 08095300471. e-mail:Ashola96@yahoo.com
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by nigeriasms247(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
There are lots of Business you can do with that kind of money in Nigeria and make times two of that money within a year. here am not going to introduce you to online business since you have indicated your lack of interest for it. BUT i will like to introduce you to "BEAUTY products marketing" with half of the cash you claim to have. you can start and make cool money having your own beauty products marketing firm where you can also provide jobs for others by employing them as a straight line commission sales man. follow this link and read what is there http://yelamak.com/how-to-start-cosmetics-retails-business-in-nigeria-from-trash/ after reading if you are interested i can provide you with E-book on how to start this business, where to get product cheap, how to employ marketers plus the way to pay them not only that i can also help you set up the business within one month and give you a booming territory for this business.

COSTS

1.E-BOOK: 25,000
2.ONE MONTH WORK PAY TO HELP YOU SET UP THIS BIZ:100,000
3. YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO PROVIDE ACCOMMODATION FOR THAT ONE MONTH FOR ME.
if you are interested you can add me on BBM:29988932 TEL:+2348103472328
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by ConceptNva: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2013
Allow me introduce you to ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES. They offer great rates and are very strong company.

www.rosabon-finance.com

1 Like

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by kolaeurope(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2014
nicegelly: Hi I jus saw ur post here. Y don't u giv me a call nd I wil tel u wat kinda business 2 invest in. Altho u will not invest d whole money into dis. U wil invest like 500k or mor if u like into dis particular business am talkin abt. Call me so we talk abt it. 08036573208
what about someone that is ready to invest idle fund of 1 million naira? do u have any idea of simple business?
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by princesamworld: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
you can invest on real Estate bizness, there are some places in Osun state which u can buy acres Of land in cheap or less price, if u are interested just contact me on princesamworld@gmail.com
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Angelstartups(f): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
You should sign up on angelstartups.com.ng as an investor to search or viable startups to invest in,you also get good stock analysis report weekly,plus bond,fixed deposit news,etc.All for free!
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by petrolman(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
More business partners needed for constant sure profit. The business is 100% risk-free because we had curtailed all the risk avenues. Therefore, investments returns is guaranteed as our customers are ever in need of the products.

I started inviting investors in july last year when my capital was no longer enough to satisfy the needs of my clients and I must confess it has been so stupendous as the company as well as the investors are together happy, but we have stopped inviting people since then until now that there is need for expansion.

The business is diversified into various segments but majority oil and gas as the investors get 10% of their investments every month while their capital remains... You are free to demand for your capital at anytime, but there must be a written notice of one month prior to your capital demand.

There is a printed MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) to sign with you.... Our integrity and post-dated cheque is our collateral...

Therefore, you can make your intention known via mail.... To jedyflux@gmail.com...
thank you for your patience in reading this piece of information.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by waziri4biz: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
U can invest into. Charcoal export with about 30. Percent return on investment.If you are interested send your contact details to edwardehiorobo@gmail.com or order@apexagroresouce.com send it to both mails.Then you will be contacted
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by waziri4biz: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
If u are interested in charcoal export with. 30percent return on investment send your contact details to edwardehiorobo@gmail.com or apexagroresouce.com.pls. Send it to both emails.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Stock Market Among The Top 5 Global Performers In 2017: CNN / How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? / Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.