Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

The Relationship Between Kanye's Child And The Illuminati - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Relationship Between Kanye's Child And The Illuminati (1337 Views)

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story / Tuface And The Illuminati. Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Relationship Between Kanye's Child And The Illuminati by LilTwist(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
Some 1 jst sent me this on BBM..

Let's see what some idle Nigerians have made up for
Kanye West's baby who was born about a week ago:
The child was given birth to on: 15/6/2013
* 1+5 = 6
* 6 = 6
* 2+0+1+3=6

Read the answers upwards or downwards => 666 =>
ILLUMINATI

Now tell me. What has a child who barely know anything
yet in this world got to do with this?

*Ur comments and critics pls*
Re: The Relationship Between Kanye's Child And The Illuminati by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
LilTwist: Some 1 jst sent me this on BBM..

Let's see what some idle Nigerians have made up for
Kanye West's baby who was born about a week ago:
The child was given birth to on: 15/6/2013
* 1+5 = 6
* 6 = 6
* 2+0+1+3=6

Read the answers upwards or downwards => 666 =>
ILLUMINATI

Now tell me. What has a child who barely know anything
yet in this world got to do with this?

*Ur comments and critics pls*
trash! All kids born on the same day also belong to illuminati? Jobless fellow!

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Kanye's Child And The Illuminati by Nnannanzewi(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
Joblessness on rampage
Re: The Relationship Between Kanye's Child And The Illuminati by HomesOfLife(m): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
Re: The Relationship Between Kanye's Child And The Illuminati by Ruq: 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
Daftifizm!

(1) (Reply)

Hot: Nollywood Actress Toyin Aimaku Getting Married To Niyi Johnson / Python Killed By A 13-year-old Boy In Bayelsa State (pics) / Photo: Yvonne Nelson And Akon On Set In All African Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.