Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,906 members, 7,799,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Ungodly S.ex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ungodly S.ex (1662 Views)

Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? / An Ungodly Row: Dawkins Sues His Disciple / That Ungodly, Unholy Book In The Bible Called 'Songs Of Solomon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ungodly S.ex by God2man(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
A particular prostitute was given a tract to read but she kept the tract in her bag, at home, she read the tract and felt very sad. she prayed after reading the tract and slept.
In her night dream, God opened her eyes to see the spiritual status of those men she has been sleeping with, in the dream, a man in form of a tree slept with her, another man with worms inside his body also slept with her, and so on like that until she woke up in the morning, then God told her that is your life. The lady wept and repented of hers sins.

Many called it enjoyment but the truth is, it is a trap, a spiritual exchange of virtues, a modern-day trade by barter, a convenant making exercise.
It means what i have, i give to you, what you have, i take. Whether you believe it or not, an unGodly se.x will eventually lead to both spiritual and physical death.

God has given us this body to control. A life without control will soon crash. Anything you cannot control becomes demonic.
We have a great responsibilty to control the uncontrollable parts of the body, the tongue, the se.xual organ and what we want and what we need.
Failure to this will result in catastrophic.

From time immemorial, many have been brought down and reduce to nothing as a result of inabilty to control their se.xual desire. It will continue till Jesus comes. When you move round the city, you will see, performance enhancement drug everywhere for sale, and with somebody speaking underground advertising the effectiveness of the drug. What are they doing? They are trying to increase the rate at which people commit adultery and fornication. It is so bad. Where are we going in this generation?

I will continue later.

God bless you.
God2man.

1 Like

Re: Ungodly S.ex by shdemidemi(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
What you are saying is morally fine but scripturaly wrong....

1 Like

Re: Ungodly S.ex by okeyxyz(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
What exactly is @OP against?? Prostitution or the love of sex??
Re: Ungodly S.ex by PastorOluT(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
okeyxyz: What exactly is @OP against?? Prostitution or the love of sex??

Why are nairalanders always like this?

The op is simply about immoral and illicit sex, promiscuity to cap it. Also the spiritual effect of this.

God bless u @ op, more grace in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Ungodly S.ex by shdemidemi(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

The op is simply about immoral and illicit sex, promiscuity to cap it. Also the spiritual effect of this.

Everyone that wants to talk from the angle of the faith need to really think before writing. There is a thin line between looking at things from the eye of the law and ministry of condemnation to the ministry of righteousness.
Re: Ungodly S.ex by manmustwac(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

So wetin the babes go do when theres no work man must wack o
Re: Ungodly S.ex by God2man(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2013
The National Anthem of people that practise Ungodly Se.x:

"I can't do without it, without having se.x with you, i am not complete. I am not sure you are complete without se.x, so, Let's do it".

After the se.x what happens, Oh! You are worthless, i have tasted it, it has no value again.

Another excuse is, "it is because you do not love me, if you really love me, you would allow me to do it".

Se.x is not always the prove of love, it is just to sastisfy our animalistic nature. Se.x can be expressed better when you are legally married. There are better ways to show love apart from se.x.

Another lie from the Pit of hell is, "Are you the only one? I am going to do it with another girl, if you refuse to allow me"

Yes! When you eventually get married, he will do it with someone else. That's a threat, pls, move out of that relationship. If you are indisposed, he will go out and do it with someone else.

The issue of condom is another thing, condom is not an immunity against demon, demons can pass through the wall, so the issue of condom is out of it.

The Last National anthem," all my mates are doing it, everybody in the campus is having one girl or the other, why should my own be different, am i the one that killed Jesus?"

Big lie. No! Everybody is not doing it. There are many, i say many, that are still keeping and controlling themselves until they are married. It is a mind thing. Fill your thoughts with good things.

Ungodly Se.x will expose you to satanic attacks, You know, in God's arithemetic, 1+1 is 1, that once in a life time Ungodly Se.x has joined you to the person for life, your soul is tied together for life, unless you seek deliverance from Ungodly soul tie.
After the Ungodly se.x, you are no longer the same person, virtues might have been exchanged, you have opened the door for demons to enter your life. You may exprienced bad luck, memory failure, evil dreams, and most importantly, you will not exprience the presence of God again.

Again, let's examine these scenarios, a young boy of 25 after graduation, got a good job, and h purchased a new BMW car, decided to lift a beautiful girl on the road, one thing happen after the other, they had an Ungodly Se.x.
Later, the boy was shocked when the doctor told him that he had been infected with HIV Aids. Mathematically, The same girl had slept with 10 men before the sexua.l encounter. the 10 men had slept with 50 women, so, my young graduate had had contact through her about 500 persons.
You say Ah! That is it, so, anytime you want to have an Ugodly se.x, have it mind that your life is in danger.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Ungodly S.ex by frank317: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2013
Personally, I think all these u are ranting is rubbish. Sex is sex. If u hate premarital sex, good for u. But some pple like it. There no spirituality involved.
I have seen plenty pple indulgin in premarital sexx and life is good for them.
I have seen plenty pple indulgin in it that are havin problems in life
I have seen many abstaining from it that life is good for them
I have also seen many that abstain from it that have problem in life.
I know a lady that indulged in premarital sexx, today, she is happily married to a rich man with 3 lovely kids.

Op, are u better than those involved in premarital sexx? Are u better than all of them? Stop talkin rubbish with just one example. I know a virgin who has HIV, I don't know hw she got it, it could b by usin unsterlizd niddle.

While I am not encouraging premarital sex, I don't think it hurts enyone if the pple involved are matured and are ok wit it.

Pls pls pls, there are more problem in the world. Pple are hungry, accidents are happning, children are suffering. What is the solution? Premarital sex is not our problem just as long as it is not rape and it is consenstual.

3 Likes

Re: Ungodly S.ex by God2man(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2013
How do i expect you to say i am talking sense, when your signature says it all "born to party, forced to work"

First of all, i am not talking about premarital se.x alone, i mean an Ungodly se.x, it may be premarital or after marriage, as long as it is not within the context of marriage, it is an Ungodly se.x.

Sin is like a chain. Injustice in some places is a threat to peace anywhere. What happens in a particular location can affect the whole nation. For example, if there is war in Liberia, of course, there was war, people fled from Liberia to Nigeria for safety, one way or the other it will affect Nigeria. The aftermath of the war in Libya is spreading.

Let me give you an example in the Bible. In 2 Samuel chapter 11 and chapter 12. Go and find time to read it. The popular story of King David sin against Uriah the hittite, the husband of Bathsheba, that was killed in battle front by the tactics of King David is a pointer to the fact that Sin is like a chain, one sin lead to another sin, adultery led to murder and eventually led to the judgement of God that sword will not depart from King David's house. Now, what is happening in Isreal? I think you can see how a once in a lifetime of casual se.x with Bathsheba led to the problem of a whole nation till today.

You know that fornication and adultery sometimes lead to abortion. That child or foetus could be a world changer.

Let's take Nigeria for example, some of our Leaders are occultic, they sacrificed and used blood to elongate or promote their selfish ambition, where do you think they get the blood ?

Mr.man, anytime you are making comment, try to be objective.

You mentioned, that people that practised Ungodly se.x are living a good life. How do you know? Is there any problem free marriage? You know the answer is a Big No!
Do you know what happens in the closet?
There is no perfection anywhere, whether with Godly or Ungodly se.x. The truth is, you will do well to avoid Ungodly se.x, so that your marriage can be honourable.

There is an admonition from the Bible, "Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed UNDEFILED: but whoremongers and Adulterers God will judge" Hebrew 13:4

the Bible says, God will judge, the kind of judgement, we don't know, God may decide to punish the couple, we don't know, God may decide to punish the entire family, we don't know, God may decide to introduce diseases, famine, hunger, unemployment, barrenness, war, pestilence, earthquake, to a whole nation, we don't know, but one thing is sure. God will judge.
We can only ask for mercy.

God bless you. Mr. Frank 3:16. Why did you change John 3:16 to Frank 3:16? Just asking, not my businesss.

Have a nice day.
God2man.

1 Like

Re: Ungodly S.ex by Goshen360(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2013
God2man:

There is an admonition from the Bible,

"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed UNDEFILED: but whoremongers and Adulterers God will judge" Hebrew 13:4

Out of context interpretation!!!
Re: Ungodly S.ex by frank317: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2013
Since we dont know what is happnin in anybody's closet, should we then conclude that they might be suffering from one consequence of sin or another?

Both u and i and every other person judge people from what we see, from what we can observe and not what we dont know.

Since u dont even know if or how God choses to punish siners or fornicators, what then are u talking. U cant even conclusivly say that God actually punish people involved in ungodly sexx, neither can u say how. U just chose to preach God punishes them becos u dislike it or because the bible said so.

Life is a lesson, people learn from experience and most times they just have to make mistakes. U cant take that away. But preachin obvious lies that spirituality is
 involved in ungodly sex or what ever u call it is even worse. U have absolutely No prove of all ur spitituality bullshhit. Dont u know that such lies could cause one to have a sexual disorder, which i am sure u have.

Listen, man cannot do without sexx, u either accept it or pray to God to take ur life so that u can get to heaven so quickly. It has been happening before u were born. There is has never been and will never be any spiritualty involved. If u can prove it dont say it.

Most big men that ur christian ass look up to for help, like contract awards, employment or that work in banks where u keep ur hard earned mony as heavy sex addicts. How are u better than them?

U just live in the illusion that u are blessed because u dont indulge in it, but u are obviously not different from any other person who commits sin.

Should we lie to a child that babies come from their mummies mouth because we cant hanlde the truth.

Dont ask me about my name, i am not happy with u.

2 Likes

Re: Ungodly S.ex by Wizemmanuel(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
A carnal minded cannot understand spiritual things, just because that he said ungodly sex is bad u try to hide urself in darkness ,most of u dat are saying ungodly sex is good because u are not spiritual to know what is happening, if God should open ur eyes to see what is going on u will truly change.
Re: Ungodly S.ex by frank317: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
Wiz emmanuel: A carnal minded cannot understand spiritual things, just because that he said ungodly sex is bad u try to hide urself in darkness ,most of u dat are saying ungodly sex is good because u are not spiritual to know what is happening, if God should open ur eyes to see what is going on u will truly change.

what do u really know about what is bad or what is good. if u think someting is bad must u tell lies about it? see u see spiritual? u claim to be spiritually minded yet u are just nothing but flesh. how have u helped anybody around u with ur spirituality. did ur spirituality even help u come up with a cell phone? u still depend on things created with flesh minded people and u claim to be spitiritual
Re: Ungodly S.ex by Mintayo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
Op you are right...ungodly is a spiritual thing,infact sex is a spiritual thing!
I remembered a story my brother told me about a corp member,they both served together is edo many years ago.
This guy saw a girl with a traveling box staying at bus-stop one day,he approached her and while discussing she told him that she is stranded,and she needed a place to spend d night,and d guy being a 'runs' guy invited her to spend d night with him.
She agreed and one thing led to another and they get intimate,when this guy wokeup in d morning,the girl had gone,she left 20k with a note,..."thanks for ur help,pls accept the money and enjoy it while it last".
The guy being insensitive as he is didnt give that a second thought!
The following day,the guy just slumps and he was rushed to d hospital,the guy became so lean and was getting lean very fast and he eventually died after 7 days!
S.ex is a tool in d hand of satan which he used to bring down so many,especially christains!
May God help us.
Re: Ungodly S.ex by God2man(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
@mintayo, God bless you.

Everyday, people are entering into evil covenant as result of Ungodly se.x, Look around you, you see it in the way ladies dress, exposing their unclothedness with a Logo, dressed to seduce and kill.
The society has accepted it as normal thing. No shame. It is so bad. Infact, some people have even turned it into business.

Let's pray that God should have mercy on this country because with the way things are going now, God may decide to scatter this country. Pray that you will not be a refugee in another country.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Ungodly S.ex by God2man(m): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2013
Goshen360:

Out of context interpretation!!!

For the record, Whoremonger can be applied to the single and to the married. What i qouted from the scripture is never out of context.
The Bible teaches that we should keep ourselves pure before and after marriage.
Whoremonger to the single and adulterers to the married.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Ungodly S.ex by Alwaystrue(f): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
@OP,
Ofcourse God created sex for pleasure and pro-creation. And He approved it in marriage. When the woman is given to the man in marriage and the man leaves to cleave. Virginity is no more even priced for the marital bed instead we have even supposed Christians doing and supporting sexual sin. Below is an excerpt from my post on the thread where you referred this thread:

Alwaystrue:
Hello God2man, you have captured this well. The only approved sex is in marriage where the lady has been given to the man as his wife and the man has left his parents to cleave to His wife.

See how the bible classifies those that are not virgins at marriage:

Leviticus 21:14
A widow, or a divorced woman, or profane, or an harlot, these shall he not take: but he shall take a virgin of his own people to wife.

Widow - The husband is dead
Divorced - Left her husband or been put away
Profane (defiled) - Defiled by rape usually which is not consensual but forcefully done.
Harlot - anyone who sleeps with someone who is not her husband due to lust whether monetary or non-monetary.
Virgin - Ofcourse has known no man.

Ofcourse all these people still marry but for the harlot will need to repent and divorced needs to go back to the spouse or remain. The raped was forcefully taken and is at no fault, same as widow.
*By the way the spirit of the message is for both sexes.

You should not be surprised however at the rate people now choose to look for other means to justify the act of sex outside marriage even calling it special revelations to them only but Jesus has this to say about it:

Revelation 2:20,24-26
20 “But I have this complaint against you. You are permitting that woman—that Jezebel who calls herself a prophet—to lead my servants astray. She teaches them to commit sexual sin and to eat food offered to idols. 21 I gave her time to repent, but she does not want to turn away from her immorality.
24 “But I also have a message for the rest of you in Thyatira who have not followed this false teaching (‘deeper truths,’ as they call them—depths of Satan, actually). I will ask nothing more of you
25 except that you hold tightly to what you have until I come.
26 To all who are victorious, who obey me to the very end, To them I will give authority over all the nations.

It is the latter times and the devil is fighting tooth and nail using advance ploys like he did to Eve in the garden of Eden to question the words of God...'did God really say...'? When the devil tries to water down the word of God and make it valueless, if an individual accepts such suggestion, the person falls away and seperates himself from God except he repents.
We should do our bit by teaching correctly and leaving the Holy Spirit to complete the good work in them.

1 Like

Re: Ungodly S.ex by nnofaith: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
godly sex means missionary style right?
boring IMHO!
Re: Ungodly S.ex by PastorOluT(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
shdemidemi:
Everyone that wants to talk from the angle of the faith need to really think before writing. There is a thin line between looking at things from the eye of the law and ministry of condemnation to the ministry of righteousness.

Sincerely I dont get u, so its wrong n condemnation to point out this things n their effects?
Re: Ungodly S.ex by damerry(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2013
@ op. What if a man marries a promiscuous woman and have godly sex with her ( after marriage ) would he contact part of the demons the woman had acquired before he got married to her?

1 Like

Re: Ungodly S.ex by God2man(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2013
Yes.
Re: Ungodly S.ex by Syncan(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2013
damerry: @ op. What if a man marries a promiscuous woman and have godly sex with her ( after marriage ) would he contact part of the demons the woman had acquired before he got married to her?

God2man: Yes.

Now i'm gonna faint.
Re: Ungodly S.ex by God2man(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2013
It is just an example. The man said "if" , is it even ideal to marry a promiscuos wife?

God2man.
Re: Ungodly S.ex by damerry(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2013
God2man: It is just an example. The man said "if" , is it even ideal to marry a promiscuos wife?

God2man.
How would someone know how many men/women their fiance have slept with? No doubts, Virgins are best husband/wife materials.
Re: Ungodly S.ex by damerry(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2013
Syncan:

Now i'm gonna faint.
Are you married to a one-time promiscuous lady? grin
Re: Ungodly S.ex by damerry(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2013
Lawd hav mercy
Re: Ungodly S.ex by Syncan(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2013
damerry: Are you married to a one-time promiscuous lady? grin

Not at all dearest one, Just thinking about Hosea... and how much demons must have been his share according to our friend above.
Re: Ungodly S.ex by SalC: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
damerry: Are you married to a one-time promiscuous lady? grin
Lol see JAMB question.
Re: Ungodly S.ex by SalC: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
Syncan:

Not at all dearest one, Just thinking about Hosea... and how much demons must have been his share according to our friend above.
My thoughts exactly.
Re: Ungodly S.ex by Mintayo(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
damerry: @ op. What if a man marries a promiscuous woman and have godly sex with her ( after marriage ) would he contact part of the demons the woman had acquired before he got married to her?
The woman must v given her life to Jesus, confess n forsake her past life. she should also break d ties she had with her past life. n sanctified m washed by d blood then she is good to go.
I v seen a prostitute changed n give her life to Jesus, today she is married to a pastor with her own ministry.
Re: Ungodly S.ex by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Go tell americans premarital sex is wrong. They will be like 'what age are you coming from bro,' cos they'v since left that page and are now legalizing abortion and gay sex.
Re: Ungodly S.ex by God2man(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2014
dionysius: Go tell americans premarital sex is wrong. They will be like 'what age are you coming from bro,' cos they'v since left that page and are now legalizing abortion and gay sex.

Then welcome to sodom and gomorrah.

We have not seen anything yet, the Bible says, in the last days, perilious time shall come.

God2man.

(1) (Reply)

You Should Read This About Religions / Happy Birthday To The Rccg General Overseer's Wife Mrs Folu Adeboye (mummy G O) / 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.