Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity (41550 Views)

Change Of Faith: Christainity Losess Popularity In The Uk, Islam Grows / Pls Vote For Faith Olawuyi ''a Young Talented Saxophonist" As Mr Nsa Lsmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Lincolnburrows(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
blaze007: u re a fowl 4 sayin dat. Its kind of u dat dnt alow naija 2 grow. Coconut head
I think you are the fowl here. There's absolutely nothing wrong with what that guy said. He expressed his opinion. I wonder why one would risk his life to save animals. Or are u forming David in the bible?

1 Like

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
It costs nothing to smile...God bless you all my brothers and sisters....peace yall

1 Like

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by ChiSun27(m): 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
Caracta: *sobs*

I'm touched. I'm really touched! cry cry

*sniffs*

Thanks for sharing OP. Did you see the pic of the little boy and the cat? And the woman whose pet was rescued by a stranger? Why can't we all love one another and live in peace?

*sobs louder* cry cry

If I hear say u sobbed louder....
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Vicjustice: 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
Some of them are perhaps reasonable, but i have everything against these false "Christians" who compromised the fundamental words of the bible that strictly condemn the ungodly practices of homosexuality.
This is absolute nonsense if these people claimed to be Christians

4 Likes

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Goldenheart(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
okay
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by blaze007(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
Lincoln burrows:
I think you are the fowl here. There's absolutely nothing wrong with what that guy said. He expressed his opinion. I wonder why one would risk his life to save animals. Or are u forming David in the bible?
nw i knw u a camel. Nt talkng abt savin animal. Bt d attitude of nt showin luv. If there waz luv in dis country politicians wont looth money. U urself wil b livin a beta life.
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Ayoobscom(m): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
Love is a healing factor...imagine that babe with cat...imagine

Not a world of condemnation in speech that sparks a game of universal provocation and universal repraisal

At time when I notice the kind if hidden hatred humans nurture for one another based on tribe,religion or class,I ask myself what exactly is it with human and hatred?

Hatred destroys more within than around, and oftenly it is the spring of human woes

1 Like

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by delpee(f): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
Really heartwarming. I wish we could all live by 'the do unto others as you want them to do to you ' rule as it is evident in the pictures.
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by ZEALMAN(m): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
angry
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by firstolalekan(m): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
Touching
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]In this life u jst dnt live 4 ursef,u live 4 others inorder 4 peace to reign. Today was d ordination of 13 MSP(missionary of St paul) catholic priests in gwagwalada,it was a joyous occasion but I wasn't too pleased seein some muslims and those heartless fulanis roaming around d compound and makin sure they eat evry tin and from evry stand,when I remember how they kill nd bomd christians especialy catholic churches and how those lucifers(fulanis) kill nd rape I was filled with hate and started chasing them away when one of the newly ordained priest called me aside nd begged me to leave them but I was already angry(d pictures of d madalla blast dat killed my inlaws,the Dikes' family kept appearin nd i was determined to beat up one of d grls who wudnt go) I kept shoutin go to ur mosque nd ur cursed religion,u pple kill us but come to eat from us and walk freely in nd around our churches but we can't do same in urs) immediatly the Rev rebuked me for sayin dat nd reminded me Jesus asked us to love our enemies,he said acceptin them evn wen they persecute us makes us better than them and that touched me. After sometime while goin tru d brochure I found out that the young priest who just preached to me was a muslim! B4 he converted,infact his fr is stil a muslim!!RevFr Stephen Omeiza Ojapah from Okene Kogi State. I kept wonderin nd stil wonderin the encounter he had which made him convert? LOVE,PEACE,KINDNESSand HUMILITY will indeed make the world a better place!. It is well

5 Likes

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
Only the athletes touched me a bit the rest simply wasted my data.

1 Like

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Tininitanana(m): 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
firstolalekan:
[size=18pt]
One BAD EGG!
Nonsense angry
I HATE Homos. angry
[/size]
pls pray for dem,God love dem all except d act/sin dan hating them I think u do not have d right to hate dem but pray for God's deliverance upon their life.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by azpekuliar: 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
Has Boko Haram seen these pictures?
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 23, 2013
ITS CRAZY HOW THERE'S NOT A SINGLE ONE FROM AFRICA...WHAT A SHAME....

THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I COULD FIND FOR AFRICA...AND IT JUST HAPPENS TO BE MY BELOVED GHANA...GHANA IS SUCH A WONDERFUL PLACE...FORMER PRESIDENT OF GHANA JERRY RAWLINGS PRAYING FOR THE SICK AFTER DONATING MONEY.....

5 Likes

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 23, 2013
This world is very nice place, humans messed here up..
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2013
Honestly am touched. This is indeed a small world.
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Ajibam: 12:12am On Jun 23, 2013
MzHolly: most of these cannot restore any faith as far as am concerned...saving sheep..what if u get drowned? mtcheew
grin
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by abworld6deep(m): 12:16am On Jun 23, 2013
Awesome...really touched
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 23, 2013
All these are predominant in European setting and not African. Just imagine hugging and giving a Naija soldier a birthday gift while protesting. One will immediately be a boko haram suspect. Na hot slap go follow am undecided

2 Likes

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by naijathings(m): 12:19am On Jun 23, 2013
These are the kind of things that happen when the LOVE in your HEART is ALIVE.
Some people have the ZOMBIE type of LOVE.. that is the kind of love that is dead but still existing and only moves toward material gain the way ZOMBIES move toward blood.

If your love is true and Alive and your HEART really beats with that love, you will understand why a person will take of his shoes for another to have comfort. why a person will jump into water to save a loved pet when he hears the cry of the owner. why a General will say "PLEASE, do not fight".. why can a protester who came out from his house (probably angry) find space in his/her heart to bake a cake for his enemy.

We have been blinded by money and religion.... we forgot LOVE. we only love those that pay us, favour us, and those that go to the same church with us.. it is not even about christian/muslim anymore.. WE stand back and judge each other by how long our hair is and how much the handbag cost, who wears gucci and who uses a gold buggati, who had first class in school, who can quote the whole Bible/Quran... people will almost stone u to death if u say u do not believe in GOD.. it is sad.

I was watching the 9/11 documentary on youtube.. the white house would have been crushed by the fourth plane, but the passengers fought with their lives to divert the plane from crashing into the WHITE HOUSE... to save the government despite the way they complain everyday about the same government.. that is LOVE.

when was the last time you hugged your friend?
can you forgive your enemy and bake a cake for them?
when was the last time you stood up for an elderly person to sit down?
some people here will not even talk to you if you are not a graduate or a christian or born again.

i am not gay, i prefer women, i love them for everything they are whether good or bad... but i do not see the reason Y we call ourselves christians and push a gay person out to stone them with our words and cold behaviour.. homo is a sin just like forging documents, telling lies, looking lustfully, sex b4 marriage, and many other sin which WE ALL commit on a daily basis.. and no one stones us for them. Yet we go back to God in the morning and pray... and he forgives.

16 Likes

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by playahP(m): 12:22am On Jun 23, 2013
I didn't want to comment but I guess I have to in order to get yall back to ur senses!!!

How can these stupid dumb stupid pictures restore my fuckiiiing faith in humanity??
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 23, 2013
x2lambo: i wonder if you can find something like this in motherland Nigeria
did you all notice none of the pix had a black person or was snapped in africa,reason; blacks are actually selfish,especially africans,phd (pull him down syndrome)is the norm here.smh!

1 Like

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by x2lambo(m): 12:44am On Jun 23, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Yes you can but maybe expressed in a different way.

The world is full of the good and the bad. Every country and every individual is a mixture of both.

There is no perfect person hence no perfect country.
you are right bu
9jadelta: Heal the world
In Nigeria if someone had an accident insted of people to help the victims the best they will do is to take picture of the victims them start oplading on facebook and bb. Accident thinz ......

2 Likes

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Sanboy25: 12:55am On Jun 23, 2013
My heart must be made out of stone.... undecided

Just kidding... grin
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by shangtsung147: 12:57am On Jun 23, 2013
[/b]LIKE WHO GIVES A FVCK....NONSENSE,GET A JOB OP[b]
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by tess22: 1:04am On Jun 23, 2013
" Love is the Only force capable of turning an enemy into a friend " Very true. It is love that convicts, not criticisms/judgement.
Love is the only gift that you get back. When you show love by a kind action or word, you experience joy. The result is immediate. Let's not allow the love of money, fear, religion, etc hinder us from loving. If you are a Christian, remember that Love is the fundamental ingredient needed to serve God. No matter how religious we are, if we cannot treat others with love, it profits us nothing.

Thanks OP for reminding us of the needful.

BTW there are many Africans who risk their comfort to care for others, they are not celebrated often sadly.
I saw this report on Channel4 Unreported World, of the fight by few 'average' Kenyans to save street children. One of the men was riding a bicycle! It just goes to show that you don't need to have million before helping. All you need is love in your heart, a way will be made available if you don't give up.

Watch the report here :
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/unreported-world/episode-guide/series-2013/episode-2

I also wrote an article on helping published on bellanaija.com. You can read it here too:
http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/05/29/finding-the-courage-to-love/

1 Like

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Egbagirl(f): 1:07am On Jun 23, 2013
50calibre: Very touching pictures, except for the first one. Church goers pledging support for homosexuality is a sign that God has forsaken them.

They were apologizing not supporting gay marriages. God calls His followers to teach the truth in LOVE not hate, discriminate and slander others. Christians should not condemn people after all according to the Bible, all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory. Every son is equal in Gods eye, none is greater or less save for the sin against the Holy Spirit. I do not support gat marriages but I should not condemn those who claim and choose to be gay. There's a difference between condemning the act and the person.

Anyway, @ topic... I had tears in my eyes while reading this. I'm always so close to giving up on humanity, it's crazy! But things like this remind me that there is still hope smiley. Each and everyone of us is not beyond any of these acts. We just need to search within. Thank you for sharing. You just made my day.

3 Likes

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by aiibee(f): 1:15am On Jun 23, 2013
*wipes tears* really beautiful
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by RantAlin(m): 1:18am On Jun 23, 2013
MAGNIFICENT!!!
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by divaT: 1:26am On Jun 23, 2013
Oh my gosh! Now u wanna make me cry!....*Sobs*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Talent Auditions And Casting Calls - Announcements & Invitations / Photo Of The Day: The "Holy Hug" / If U Get This Riddle, That Means Ur IQ Is Off D Hook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.