Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:58 PM

21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity - Entertainment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity (41487 Views)

Change Of Faith: Christainity Losess Popularity In The Uk, Islam Grows / Pls Vote For Faith Olawuyi ''a Young Talented Saxophonist" As Mr Nsa Lsmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by obayaya(m): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

These pictures are very touching. It shows that some people still have an atom of agape love and compassion left in them. The way our world is going, I initially thought it wise to give up on humanity because of all the wickedness I have seen and still see around me including within the family. However, these pictures provide a glimpse of hope that all is not lost as far as the human race is concerned. Love conquers all. May the good Lord Jesus help us all. Amen.

can you imagine, you have faith in God but not in humanity.. listen to yourself.. Love your neighbors as your self.. that's the most important of God's commandments
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2013
jude33084:

We still have them in Nigeria, the question you should ask is why do Nigerians youths today prefer to use their mobile phones to snap dying people instead of helping them undecided

I assume you have proofs to back that claim. I have seen gesture better than those posted in Nigeria, but myopic negro like you only see goods things in the eyes of your Masters.
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by JimloveTM(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2013
spikes C: My best

my best too

1 Like

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by fruityjojo(f): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2013
Awwww *crying loudly* actually got real tears in my eyes. Real genuine love! My own contribution nd my favorite! Sweet Sefless Mother.

1 Like

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Omobarca: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2013
na hausa men full 9ja army. i.e na GO dem hear, dem no dae hear COME. and even if one of d 9ja protesters drop arms, one goat 4 d crowd go yell, lai lai, we no go gree

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by LordReed(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2013
Touching beauties. . .
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by HezronLorraine(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2013
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Edunwa302(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2013
Wow quite touching pics
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by HezronLorraine(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2013
vega84: Ohhh so touchy,the world could hav been a sweet place if nt fr some people(muslims)causing havoc where ever they are mstchewwww.
u shouldn't have said this.there actually are some muslims who are good hearted.many muslims actually have taken out the parts of islam that is contradictory to communal living in the present world.
Humans are capable of love and some are capable of extreme evil.
Take a look at the woolwich soldier killer,born christian,raised as an almost perfect child who never showed any traces of extremism in his early life,how then did such evil creep into him.
The human spirit and mind actually must work together.some evils are initiated into ur minf.but ur spirit refuses to succumb to
Such.
U may wonder what leads some nigerians into terrorism,armed robbery,blood rituals.its because their spirit gave up its control the leading of the flesh when initiated into ur mind.
Its not about musllim,christian,hindu,pagan,voodooist,e.t.c,its a universal control of life to respond to humanity with love.it takes more than religion to access the softness of compassion in human life.
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Hmmmmn...They are the true definition of Christian after all.. Christian=Christ Like.
Do you remember what Jesus did when a prostitute was brought before him...He asked her to go and sin no more( when people where ready to condemn her to death)..
Sin is Sin...Prostitution and Homo-sexualism is SIN. If Jesus can forgive and embrace sinners.. Christians should learn to do the same.. Thou shalt not JUDGE!

DIslIKE!

btw he married the LovePeddler. she was his favourite disciple. her name was mary magdalene.

when christianity spread to europe , it was common to see bands of travelling christian priests with p.rostitutes who were used to entice the Pagans to convert, in return for se.xual favours. they were tryingto emulate jesus and be "christ-like".
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Omobarca: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2013
embarassed those athletes though. well, such can neva happen in the olympics
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Omobarca: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Okay! Since you were at the wedding...you know exactly what you are saying!

#Just show love, care and understanding. It doesn't matter who did wrong, what went wrong and how it all went wrong!! What matters is HAVE YOU BEEN OF ANY HELP TO HUMANITY? Pagan 9ja, we can make the world a better place. Me and you!
and me too
cheesy
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Okay! Since you were at the wedding...you know exactly what you are saying!

#Just show love, care and understanding. It doesn't matter who did wrong, what went wrong and how it all went wrong!! What matters is HAVE YOU BEEN OF ANY HELP TO HUMANITY? Pagan 9ja, we can make the world a better place. Me and you!

sure Im in! cool

btw I had been to the wedding. I hated it. I asked for water and that mumu hippie turned all the water into wine. I had to leave the wedding in disgust becase I dont drink.
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by HezronLorraine(m): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2013
FILEBE: touching indeed! good to know that there is still some good human beings living on earth.
your signature is contradictory to ur post.it easy to deduce u don't believe in ur comment.let me give u a benefit of doubt that u intend changing that signature now.
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by bknight: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2013
The man giving the homeless girl without shoes his own footwear is by far, humanity. And of all the pix, I saved it.

#When I get to Power, it'll be a constant reminder. I hope to never forget that pic, so help me God.
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Hmmmn..He loves you dearie. Jesus loves you. Even the people He died for spat on His face but that did not stop him from Loving them. Deny Him all you can, hate Him, Insult Him.. The truth is He Loves you.

how do you know? are you his mouthpiece

he never said he loves Pagan 9Ja in the bible.

what a mumu! if that gay man loves me, let him be a MAN and come an tell it to me face to face. angry
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2013
muslims are not looking for peace. see what they do in public buses and in the metro daily ......ask the translation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbVksEZdvbQ&list=PL069A908ACEC95521
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 23, 2013
for peace to reign islam ,christianity and judaism should be kicked out of this world and esp out of our beloved continent

1 Like

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2013
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by 50calibre(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

sure Im in! cool

btw I had been to the wedding. I hated it. I asked for water and that mumu hippie turned all the water into wine. I had to leave the wedding in disgust becase I dont drink.

Pagan Naija if you don't stop blaspheming the name of Jesus Christ, you shall be afflicted with great suffering. Keep blaspheming, you are using up the grace God gavd you, and when you've used it all up, you shall then recieve your punishment.
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by egift(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2013
This brought tears from my eyes. Pure show of kindness. Am moved and humbled

Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
I am touched. The homeless girl shedding tears while receiving slippers from the tourist got me so emotional.
I imagine a world without hate and strife-where there is value for human life hmmm so peaceful indeed love is all that matters.
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
50calibre:

Pagan Naija if you don't stop blaspheming the name of Jesus Christ, you shall be afflicted with great suffering. Keep blaspheming, you are using up the grace God gavd you, and when you've used it all up, you shall then recieve your punishment.

fu*k that israeli jesus who destroyed my nation.
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Cestmoi1(f): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
im touched by dis pics xpecialie d 1 of dat woman whose dog was rescued.
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Ochek: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
C'est moi:
im touched by dis pics xpecialie d 1 of dat woman whose dog was rescued.
Are you kidding me? The dog? THE DOG?!
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by autchman144(m): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ucheosefoh: @op thanks for sharing this, I luv and was touched by the pix except the gay pride parade

exactly
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Cestmoi1(f): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ochek:
Are you kidding me? The dog? THE DOG?!
yes,d love 4 animals.do u knw ao some pple treat dis kinda animals? if animals culd be treated wit luv lyk dis,ao much more an human being.
Re: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by thelonestranger: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
Is loving homos and rescuing animals your yardstick for measuring what is humane ? I don't see them rescuing human beings or making proud people who are sexually sane. Bull..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Talent Auditions And Casting Calls - Announcements & Invitations / Photo Of The Day: The "Holy Hug" / If U Get This Riddle, That Means Ur IQ Is Off D Hook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.