Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,108 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Brazilian Man Changes Face To Dog Face Through Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brazilian Man Changes Face To Dog Face Through Surgery (9975 Views)

Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Gets A Dog Face Tats (photo) / Photos: Brazilian Man Gets A Dog Face By Plastic Surgery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Brazilian Man Changes Face To Dog Face Through Surgery by justcynnie: 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sometimes i just wonder how people think or the reasons behind some of their actions. Honestly, i really do not know the rationale behind this Brazilian man's action by changing his God given handsome face to that of a dog! He offered an unknown sum of money to doctors to transplant his face with the dog's face. The doctor transplanted the man's facial features, like ear, nose, lips and eyebrows with parts obtained from severed head of a dead dog. The man is currently being called man-dog after he went for the weird surgery.

Am so speechless! Pleas scroll down to see more photos.

http://www.cynthiaajibade.com/2013/06/crazy-brazilian-man-changes-face-to-dog.html#.UcYAWzu1GE4

Re: Brazilian Man Changes Face To Dog Face Through Surgery by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
I don't believe this.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Changes Face To Dog Face Through Surgery by Oahray: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
Damn. People dey crase o.
Re: Brazilian Man Changes Face To Dog Face Through Surgery by braine(m): 12:53am On Jun 23, 2013
This is a surgery I expected Snoop Dog to have. Lol. We're in an insane world I tell ya.
Re: Brazilian Man Changes Face To Dog Face Through Surgery by Afam4eva(m): 12:55am On Jun 23, 2013
I saw this on a blog today and i was like WTF? It seems some humans are bored and are looking for something new to do. God should bless them with poverty so that they will always be busy with either fetching firewood or working in a construction site.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man Changes Face To Dog Face Through Surgery by fatdon2(m): 6:36am On Jun 23, 2013
Check out this man that tattood his face to look like saten.

Re: Brazilian Man Changes Face To Dog Face Through Surgery by Mcleo007(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2013
Some weird shit.t ppl do. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Brazilian Man Changes Face To Dog Face Through Surgery by Otutu1(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2013
God go punish person wey create photoshop *waka*
Re: Brazilian Man Changes Face To Dog Face Through Surgery by ijebabe: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2013

(1)

Dbanj Visits NAFDAC Laboratory And Offices: Photos / See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos / Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.