Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion 23rd Of June, 2013 Of God Of Greatness By Pastor E.a. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion 23rd Of June, 2013 Of God Of Greatness By Pastor E.a. (1181 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 28th June, 2013 Divine Jail Break By Pastor E. / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 18th March 2013 Of Planters And Harvesters By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion 23rd Of June, 2013 Of God Of Greatness By Pastor E.a. by leffects(m): 12:03am On Jun 23, 2013
Memorise: God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.Psalm 67:7
Read: Genesis 24:34-35

RCCG OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTION 23rd of JUNE, 2013 OF GOD OF GREATNESS BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE.
Memorise:
And I will give this people favour in the sight of the Egyptians: and it shall come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty:
Exodus 3:21
Read: Exodus 3:21-22
Bible in one year: Ezekiel 22-24
Prayer point:
Father; let Your favour completely swallow up every emptiness in my life.

While seeking a wife for Isaac, Abraham's chief servant was sent, to Abraham's family in Nahor of Mesopotamia, to choose a wife for him. Standing before the family, he testified of how God had greatly blessed his master in all things (Genesis 24:34-35). If the God of Abraham is your God, you cannot die small, poor or insignificant. Why? The God of Abraham takes pleasure in making His children great. Which of Abraham, Isaac or Jacob, of whom God is associated with by name was poor? Jeremiah 29:11 says,
"for I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."
Are you a child of the Most High God? The Lord will equally make you great. You will not die in poverty. You will not be insignificant.
I have tasted both poverty and wealth and make bold to say that the latter is far better than the former. I have had to walk for the first 15 years of my life without shoes because we could not afford them. In my final year in the grammar school, I was a fairly good student so I won some prizes. We used to have a prize giving day shortly before the school vacated. On that day, all who excelled in a particular subject would come out and shake hands ........................................................................................................................
http://earlydigest..com/2013/06/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-23rd-of-june.html
read n share
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion 23rd Of June, 2013 Of God Of Greatness By Pastor E.a. by leffects(m): 6:24am On Jun 23, 2013
fresh
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion 23rd Of June, 2013 Of God Of Greatness By Pastor E.a. by leffects(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion 23rd Of June, 2013 Of God Of Greatness By Pastor E.a. by leffects(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
share pls

(1) (Reply)

Ten(10) Ways The Pentecostal Movement Went Wrong / There Is No "Hellfire" Claims Pope Francis / I Had A Strange Dream!!! Please Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.