Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here (15464 Views)

Greenspring Graduate Trainee Test / UBA Recruits Graduate Trainee Test / Any Idea On How To Check The Shortlisted Candidates List For Nigerian Airforce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by lauraamara(f): 2:45am On Jun 23, 2013
I just got an sms that I ve been shortlisted for the FBN graduate trainee programme ability test on 26th of this month. Pls what kind of test is this their ABILITY TEST, What kind of questions should we be expecting?

And what if I dont have My National ID Card as a proof of identification, will I be disqualified for it?
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Kassidy4luv(m): 3:22am On Jun 23, 2013
same here....I also got the SMS, dnt av a valid National ID nor Driving licence. but i tink voters card can serve as a means of identification.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Phranciz(m): 4:48am On Jun 23, 2013
Mine is on the 27th, in abj.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Jamesbam(m): 5:00am On Jun 23, 2013
I got same text frm workforce and the date is on 26 june 2013 but i dont know the location yet.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by xzel45: 5:47am On Jun 23, 2013
what kind of test is their Ability Test and what kind of questions shuld one be expecting?
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Agbolism: 6:04am On Jun 23, 2013
I also got a text 2 schedule for 26 june, but there is no location yet.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Roliks09: 6:04am On Jun 23, 2013
we are here again. God bless our hustle.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by pweetymama(f): 6:08am On Jun 23, 2013
lauraamara: I just got an sms that I ve been shortlisted for the FBN graduate trainee programme ability test on 26th of this month. Pls what kind of test is this their ABILITY TEST, What kind of questions should we be expecting?

And what if I dont have My National ID Card as a proof of identification, will I be disqualified for it?
if u have a drivers license,voter's card or any oda I'd,u hv got no problem.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by jessycleo(f): 6:15am On Jun 23, 2013
I got the invite too.but no location yet.what do we except for the ability test?
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by pweetymama(f): 6:18am On Jun 23, 2013
I noticed in d oda fbn thread,reference was made to 2007 GMAT.pls does anyone in d house have dis to forward?tnx
donmac4jessy@gmail.com
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Nugess(f): 6:41am On Jun 23, 2013
Someone pls post the link cos it's saying gateway error here,got the test too but no location or any details yet
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by pwettytemmy(f): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2013
Pls can anyone pls help with the link. I also got the invites bt the link isn't opening. Goodluck to us all
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by homaticaya(m): 7:17am On Jun 23, 2013
The link is going very well I just printed out my details. just make sure u put the address jobs.wfmcentre.com/fbn please note its centre not center.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Temismith(f): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2013
Ope ooo.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by lolu84(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2013
Anyone that knows the format of workforce or FBN test shud please help.......God bless us all
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by datsmee: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2013
Just received it too
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by jboi08(m): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2013
Just got an invite for a test with FBN buh no venue and time, ow do I get it? Plus wats the nature of their test?

Further to your application for the FBN Graduate Trainee Programme, you have been shortlisted for a Test on June 26,2013. Kindly visit jobs.wfmcentre.com/fbn
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by jboi08(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2013
cry"Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)"

That prompt keeps displaying on the screen after registering on FBN portal, anyone having similar challenge?
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by akinstobi1987(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2013
I got same invite too but yet to print d test materials... Pls who knows d format of questions we should b expecting?
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by chiommy63(f): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
lauraamara: I just got an sms that I ve been shortlisted for the FBN graduate trainee programme ability test on 26th of this month. Pls what kind of test is this their ABILITY TEST, What kind of questions should we be expecting?

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by ayobo1(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2013
pls house for those of us who hv nt got any invite yet, pls any hope for us cos i learnt de statred sending the invite yesterday night. pls i need ur sincere comments
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by bimbcy(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2013
pwettytemmy: Pls can anyone pls help with the link. I also got the invites bt the link isn't opening. Goodluck to us all
jobs.wfmcentre.com/firstbank/invite/ is dia any hope 4 dos dat r yet to rcv d invite like me?
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by annastacia15(f): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2013
Please has anyone from lagos received the invite from firstbank

1 Like

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by thaenchantress(f): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2013
jboi 08: cry"Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)"

That prompt keeps displaying on the screen after registering on FBN portal, anyone having similar challenge?
Did u get an invite?...if nt,its because u didn't,ur email is nt recognized.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by thaenchantress(f): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2013
annastacia15: Please has anyone from lagos received the invite from firstbank
Yeah,Some did...I read some people will be writing their's in Unilag
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by ayobo1(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2013
@anastaccia. me i hv nt receive any invite yet and i choosed lagos as my location. is dere anyone in the house wt same issue
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by ayobo1(m): 10:31am On Jun 23, 2013
tha_enchantress:
Yeah,Some did...I read some people will be writing their's in Unilag

yea is true some persons in lag hv receive invitation. bt i also choose lag as my location bt yet to receive any invitation
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by morley411(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2013
Yet to receive text frm FBN
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Toothpick01: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2013
I choosed lagos and i was shortlisted.
Pls will FBN accept any other ID Cards apart from the required ones(national,int passport,voters,driver's licence)
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Phikom(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2013
jessycleo: I got the invite too.but no location yet.what do we except for the ability test?
follow the link in the testinvite provide ur phone number and receive ur test details
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by jboi08(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2013
tha_enchantress: .
Did u get an invite?...if nt,its because u didn't,ur email is nt recognized.

I am in Lagos and got the SMS below dis morning.
Check:
Further to your application for the FBN Graduate Trainee Programme, you have been shortlisted for a Test on June 26,2013. Kindly visit jobs.wfmcentre.com/fbn
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by thaenchantress(f): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2013
jboi 08:

I am in Lagos and got the SMS below dis morning.
Check:
I guess u shud keep trying then....Goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions To Ask Before Accepting A Job Offer. / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out / Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.