Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN (2547 Views)

Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) / The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by omongbatic: 4:15am On Jun 23, 2013
Onitsha-Oweri Road completed by PDP-led FGN

Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by nganga6543: 4:27am On Jun 23, 2013
great
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by ujoinme: 6:18am On Jun 23, 2013
nice road.
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by dayokanu(m): 6:23am On Jun 23, 2013
omongbatic: Onitsha-Oweri Road completed by PDP-led FGN
Which road was completed?

The same one below? You for try make some research before coming here to embarrass yourself

The Federal Government has extended completion on the rehabilitation of Onitsha-Enugu carriageway and the reconstruction of Owerri-Omanelu road projects till 2014 in order to allow the contractors finish all that is needed to be done as government is desirous to commission the projects in record time.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201304151056.html

1 Like

Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by asha80(m): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

The same one below? You for try make some research before coming here to embarrass yourself

you are the one embarrasing yourself.he said onitsha owerri road not onitsha enugu road.

11 Likes

Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by omongbatic: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Semi illiterate, There is a reason you need to travel out of Ogbomosho-Lagox axis.

12 Likes

Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by Goddex: 7:08am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

@dayokanu
Some of you hate like you are from the pit of hell.
The gentleman is talking about Onitsha - owerri road and you are here bringing up Onitsha - Enugu and Owerri - Omanelu. Are they the same road? Most of you have never travelled out of Lagos and will open your smelly mouths to talk about the Nigeria you do not know.

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by awodman: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Fixed
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by mike404(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed YOU JUST DISGRACED YA SELF

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by mike404(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2013
omongbatic: Onitsha-Oweri Road completed by PDP-led FGN
FRESH AIR grin
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by abes(m): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2013
That road looks like the Benin-Asaba road. OP can you prove your picture is actually Onitsha-Owerri road? If it is actually Onitsha-Owerri road, when was the road completed?
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

sorry o, umu uwa enyopuola gi mgbe ikuku akaghi kuwe di.kpele. Put more effort

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by Abagworo(m): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2013
abes: That road looks like the Benin-Asaba road. OP can you prove your picture is actually Onitsha-Owerri road? If it is actually Onitsha-Owerri road, when was the road completed?

No it doesn't look like Benin-Asaba. Its finer. It was completed in 2011 with some patches around Ihiala axis.
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 23, 2013
One of Obasanjo achievements, how I wish this guy had chosen a successor that continued from where he stopped, not the looters we have now

Driving on this road to Owerri is gives me so much joy

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by bestview: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2013
@abes, the Onitsha-Imo road is about the best road in SE/SS, though with some bad spots around imo areas of the road.

The one shown on the pix is the approach to city of Onitsha.
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2013
I hope that useless rogue (Rochas) will not claim the achievement.
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by mike404(m): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2013
Obiagelli: One of Obasanjo achievements, how I wish this guy had chosen a successor that continued from where he stopped, not the looters we have now

igbo wannabe embarassed

1 Like

Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by Zonacom(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2013
About the best federal road in the S/east. Heard julius berger constructed it. Was hoping the onitsha enugu road would be built thesame way but i'm seeing something shaby done now
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2013
mike404: igbo wannabe embarassed
Nka bu okwu aka gi
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by taharqa: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2013
just one of many MAJOR Roads been done or Completed after DECADES of been in a terrible state:

Ala,

Lagos-Ore-Benin
Abuja-Loloja
Abuja-Benin
Kano-Maiduguri
Apapa-Oshodi
Enugu-Onitsha
PH-Enugu
Abakaliki-Ogoja
East-West
Otukp-Oweto
Sokoto-Kotangora
etc,etc

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by Goddex: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2013
Obiagelli: One of Obasanjo achievements, how I wish this guy had chosen a successor that continued from where he stopped, not the looters we have now

Take note, work on that road was less than 10% when Obasanjo left office in May 2007.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by Goddex: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2013
taharqa:

just one of many MAJOR Roads been done or Completed after DECADES of been in a terrible state:

Ala,

Lagos-Ore-Benin
Abuja-Loloja
Abuja-Benin
Kano-Maiduguri
Apapa-Oshodi
Enugu-Onitsha
PH-Enugu
Abakaliki-Ogoja
East-West
Otukp-Oweto
Sokoto-Kotangora
etc,etc

FRESH AIR!!!
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by gratiaeo(m): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

You have finally disgrace your self

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2013
Goddex:

Take note, work on that road was less than 10% when Obasanjo left office in May 2007.
Work started on that road in 2003 and Julius Berger was quick to complete the Owerri end while the Chinese company handling the Onitsha end delayed the completion. The road was awarded Obj and work was ongoing till he left office. Your 10% assertion is wrong.
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by mike404(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2013
Obiagelli:
Nka bu okwu aka gi
HMMM DESOLA DON DEY LEARN IGBO LANGUAGE SMALL SMALL grin
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2013
mike404:
HMMM DESOLA DON DEY LEARN IGBO LANGUAGE SMALL SMALL grin
Igbometer call me what you like , I will continue to speak the truth on this forum, all is not well with the SE, the earlier we do something about it the better. PDP is a plaque it will only do us good to get rid of them.

If you give yourself out cheaply(stronghold of a party that careless about you) , you will always be paid peanuts (story of the pdp and the South East)

Have you asked yourself why our region receives the lowest allocation

Have it bothered you why non of our governors is amongst the most performing governors in the country.
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by IGBOSON1: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2013
abes: That road looks like the Benin-Asaba road. OP can you prove your picture is actually Onitsha-Owerri road? If it is actually Onitsha-Owerri road, when was the road completed?

^^^Heheheheh grin grin grin Chief D. Thomas wink
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by asha80(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2013
Obiagelli:
Igbometer call me what you like , I will continue to speak the truth on this forum, all is not well with the SE, the earlier we do something about it the better. PDP is a plaque it will only do us good to get rid of them.

If you give yourself out cheaply(stronghold of a party that careless about you) , you will always be paid peanuts (story of the pdp and the South East)

Have you asked yourself why our region receives the lowest allocation

Have it bothered you why non of our governors is amongst the most performing governors in the country.
is there a link that ranks the most perfoming governors in the country?if yes can you provide it?or what you wrote is just conjecture?
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
asha 80: is there a link that ranks the most perfoming governors in the country?if yes can you provide it?or what you wrote is just conjecture?
Conjecture? Yes, by popular opinion both in and outside the region.
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by abes(m): 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Heheheheh grin grin grin Chief D. Thomas wink

I need to ask for clarification, that could be any road in Nigeria. We have been shown a road in India (picture below) before as Onitsha-Owerri road.

Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by asha80(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
Obiagelli:
Conjecture? Yes, by popular opinion both in and outside the region.
opinion is different from reality so please quit the emotional opinion.give a link to what you wrote by a survey done by any reputable organisation or newspaper.that i criticize a government for not doing more than i expect it to do does not mean side by side it is not better than others who blindly eulogise theirs with the help of media propaganda.
Re: Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN by jmaine: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
abes:

I need to ask for clarification, that could be any road in Nigeria. We have been shown a road in India (picture below) before as Onitsha-Owerri road.

There is no point bleating, I can confidently tell you the OP is 100% acutely very correct . . . The issue is most people ignorantly chose to vigorously criticize what they know nothing about . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

IN PICTURES: Checkout Stella Oduah's Car After Attack By Unknown Gunmen / Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! / Governor Fayose Confesses To Partaking In Ekiti Poll Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.