Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Will You Consult A Doctor With A Gallas Hairstyle? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Will You Consult A Doctor With A Gallas Hairstyle? (1303 Views)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today / Interview With 21yrs Old Selftrained Nigerian Doctor With Many Miraculous Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Consult A Doctor With A Gallas Hairstyle? by Pancho01(m): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2013
Hey! Guys, thinking about this for sometime now. What if you find yourself in the hospital for one treatment or the other, and you find out that the doctor on duty did a gallas hairstyle. I mean a weird - looking hairdo, will you prefer to go to him for consultation or you wait for another doctor?
Re: Will You Consult A Doctor With A Gallas Hairstyle? by Omobarca: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2013
Pancho01: Hey! Guys, thinking about this for sometime now. What if you find yourself in the hospital for one treatment or the other, and you find out that the doctor on duty did a gallas hairstyle. I mean a weird - looking hairdo, will you prefer to go to him for consultation or you wait for another doctor?
smh. Confam sickness neva catch u.

1 Like

Re: Will You Consult A Doctor With A Gallas Hairstyle? by dominique(f): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2013
You mean a mohawk? If he knows his stuff, why not?
Re: Will You Consult A Doctor With A Gallas Hairstyle? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
lol, as if his hairstyle has anything to do with his abilities to treat patients.
Re: Will You Consult A Doctor With A Gallas Hairstyle? by deols(f): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
I dont think Dr.s are allowed to have thrse kinds of haircut. It is a none issue.
Re: Will You Consult A Doctor With A Gallas Hairstyle? by hpk(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
What does his hairstyle have to do with his qualification? When 911 catch u, weather u go still dey reaason gallas
Re: Will You Consult A Doctor With A Gallas Hairstyle? by joilin(f): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2013
Smh and imao. Pls what does it mean
Re: Will You Consult A Doctor With A Gallas Hairstyle? by Pancho01(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
yea i mean a mohawk hairstyle
Re: Will You Consult A Doctor With A Gallas Hairstyle? by Pancho01(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
smhw, one's lifestyle reveal the character of the person in question.

(1) (Reply)

22 Year Old Housewife Delivered Of A Tortoise / Ebola Detector Mobile Phone App / Meet The Only Son Of Ebola Victim Late Dr Ameyo Stella Adadevoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.