Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

(PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off (3653 Views)

Moet Abebe & BabyDaddy Kiss Underwater (photos) / Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Hot Body And Boobies After A Gym Session / Photos: Moet Abebe Shows Off Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by naijagaga: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2013
Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2013
she try.. but with this kind of silly exposure, she ceases to be my sister's role model..
Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by demelza: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2013
NL pervs men, your sunday je.rk.ing delight served fresh. Grab your vaseline and get busy.
Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by naijagaga: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2013
NICE!
Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by Ishilove: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
See muscle undecided

1 Like

Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by Phranciz(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
Damn! That chick's got aaaaaaaaaaassssssssss.
Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by HARDDON: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
huh?

hide those teeny weeny boobs of your gurl ( annoying) woriz daht? cup 28A?

mah chest is way bigger
Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
These days pple don't go out to hve fun its just to take pictures
Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by gluv01(f): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
undecided
Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by Rooneyboy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ishilove: See muscle undecided

I be think say na only me notice am ooo , she dey gym ni
Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
Even if she open pant down, I no do. Woman wey get six pack so, her kpekus fit dey dismantle person 'cap'.

Abeg make she carry cloth cover body make muscle pull no catch us for eye.

1 Like

Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by nickz(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
nice................but isn't it awkward to take a picture with an ipad in the mirror? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin and she should change th size of her bikini wink wink
Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by tyson55(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
I'm not seeing any muscle, all am seeing is a lady that is in top shape. She is as fit as fit can be.

Some people self. If she is fat, they will complain, if she works her socks up to keep her body fit, they 'll shout "see muscle"! You can't please everyone anyway, as far as her bf/husband likes her the way she is, that is all that matters.
Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
pro01: Even if she open pant down, I no do. Woman wey get six pack so, her kpekus fit dey dismantle person 'cap'.

Abeg make she carry cloth cover body make muscle pull no catch us for eye.
Lwkmd!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by Ishilove: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
tyson55: I'm not seeing any muscle, all am seeing is a lady that is in top shape. She is as fit as fit can be.

Some people self. If she is fat, they will complain, if she works her socks up to keep her body fit, they 'll shout "see muscle"! You can't please everyone anyway, as far as her bf/husband likes her the way she is, that is all that matters.

If being fit means having tubers of legs and muscle every corner, please let me be flabby
Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by Phranciz(m): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ishilove:
If being fit means having tubers of legs and muscle every corner, please let me be flabby
If being flappy means sexy to you, please let me chase dem muscle tone chic. Moet has a body to die for. You all are just h8ing.
Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by lulukay(f): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
She has 4bweast and 4 yansh!!ko flattering rara ooh! Permit my yoruba grin
Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by obi2012: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
Very good looking cheesy
Re: (PICTURES) Bikini Tinz :soundcity Moet Abebe Shows Off by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
Phranciz:
If being flappy means sexy to you, please let me chase dem muscle tone chic. Moet has a body to die for. You all are just h8ing.
To each his own

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Says She Is Not Short / Omawumi Megbele Shows Off Pregnant Belly In New Pictures [see Pic] / VIDEO+PICTURES: This Is What Made Michael Jackson & His Crew Able To Do A 45

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.