Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife (6812 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / See How Grown 2shotz Daughter With Estranged Wife Is Now... / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Flirtyfemi: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2013
This ravishingly beautiful lady, Stephanie Henshaw, seemed to have struck gold when she married Pastor Chris Okotie at an elaborate twin ceremonies a few years ago. So in love were the duo that many thought it was too real to be true. He showered her with attention and gifts.
This remained the state of things of their love until things turned ugly...
Following their controversial break up, Pastor Okotie not only retrieved the car gifts he bought for her when the going was good, he stripped her of all other privileges she used to enjoy as his wife.
Since then, life has not been easy for Stephanie as she now struggles to get the least of things, reports claim that the mother of three is almost a shadow of her old self.According to a Punch report, Stephanie, who is said to reside with her sister in Lagos, was sighted in a "not-so-posh" part of town recently riding in a taxi....http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/how-life-has-turned-for-pastor-chris.html

Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by naturalwaves: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
.........And what is the crime in riding in a Taxi? RUBBISH!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
Okotie is so lost.

1 Like

Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
This guy sabi better thing o cool.
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
If na me I go sue or expose sometin nasty to d media abt him.

1 Like

Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by DICKtator: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ms_Steph: If na me I go sue or expose sometin nasty to d media abt him.
Now that would be the real definition of "estranged" not as Stephanie Henshaw is been described. You would have been the perfect description of gold-digger. The irony of it is that you both bear the same name but have different mode of thinking!!!.
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
DICKtator:
Now that would be the real definition of "estranged" not as Stephanie Henshaw is been described. You would have been the perfect description of gold-digger. The irony of it is that you both bear the same name but have different mode of thinking!!!.
grin grin grin grin
4get golddiger. She has kids for him nd as bin in his church putting up fake smiles nd all dat cos we have a misundrstanding u nw size everytin u bought 4 me dats not fair abeg d man is bin childish
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
I love modern day pastors, they have clear eyesgrin...always going for the best. Cute lady, I wonder what she did wrong, eh yah...don't like seeing cute and cold-looking ladies like this suffering, wish our ministry could help her outgrin

Btw o, she is really cute after 3 kids...y didn't she join Tonto Dikeh and Yvonne Nelson na
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Popowaa: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
That will be a very childish thing to do.
Ms_Steph: If na me I go sue or expose sometin nasty to d media abt him.
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nogen: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ms_Steph: 4get golddiger. She has kids for him nd as bin in his church putting up fake smiles nd all dat cos we have a misundrstanding u nw size everytin u bought 4 me dats not fair abeg d man is bin childish

she told you those children are from Okotie? She got in with the 3 children and also left with them.
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nogen:

she told you those children are from Okotie? She got in with the 3 children and also left with them.
dint knw dat. But wat he did is not 4 he is a pastor
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
Depends on the reason for their separation. Since it was acrimonious, it is normal to push her out without nada, moreso when she didn't bear kids for him.

I would do the same too. You can't eff up big time and expect to take my G-Class and X6 with you when we call it quits.
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by freecocoa(f): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
I don't believe everything I read especially coming from bloggers, but if this is true, then I must say the Stephanie of a woman fall my hands big time.

Women should have something that fetches them some income, don't depend solely on a man cos one day something fit enter him head and he'll throw you out with nada.

Again, how could you live with a man all these years and not be able to have something you can call yours from him?duh! Women learn to save, haba!

1 Like

Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by ZACHIE: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
Please, let this woman be.
I believe she is stoically bearing her cross
Let her be.
Beauty is a curse, not too many know this.
please, let her deal with her daemons, alone
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by 2sa2: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
ZACHIE: Please, let this woman be. I believe she is stoically bearing her cross Let her be. Beauty is a curse, not too many know this. please, let her deal with her daemons, alone
Are u serious
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by HezronLorraine(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
Its still a shocker to me how Pst chris okotie decided to leave this beautiful goddess.
As a pastor and a man of God who supposedly was called and given a divine mandate by God.divorcing your wife doesn't go well with me.he leaves her because of irreconcilliable differences.the book of Hosea is a message to save any marriage from crumbling.
How would he preach on the marriage institution to others,counsel them on marriage values and how to sustain a life partnership.
God wouldn't watch and see the marriage of his prophet fall to pieces,he sends the holy spirit to illuminate the way and solution to any crisis even if it is infidelity and unfaithfulness.forgiveness is key.
It would have been a different case if the wife left him like Benny Inn's wife did cause he was not fully committed to the marriage.
I really don't know if there's any nigerian law on marriage where this woman can file for benefits and compensation which can seeing that the husband decided to leave her.even of there is,except she doesn't have anything to hide she should file for it.
Now they say she flies taxi's.this is what happens when a wife believes her husband's money is also her money.a wife should be independent financially or at least be secure against things like this.over-reliance on hisband's money isn't good.
its childish how Pst Chris okotie tok back the lovely gifts he bought his wife when their romance was booming.it shows he isn't a cheerful giver,he gives but still looks back at what he gave.this is equated to giving grudgingly.
As far as I can tell.pastor chris okotie as not upheld 3 biblical principles.
God knows best,he sees the things our eyes don't see.who am I to judge another.my honest opinion.

2 Likes

Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
ZACHIE: Please, let this woman be.
I believe she is stoically bearing her cross
Let her be.
Beauty is a curse, not too many know this.
please, let her deal with her daemons, alone

“beauty is a curse”! Really And I am planning to marry an extremely beautiful woman, pls kindly advice me on y it is a curse and “daemons”, I wanna know more.

Btw o, omo see gobe ogringrin
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Its still a shocker to me how Pst chris okotie decided to leave this beautiful goddess.
As a pastor and a man of God who supposedly was called and given a divine mandate by God.divorcing your wife doesn't go well with me.he leaves her because of irreconcilliable differences.the book of Hosea is a message to save any marriage from crumbling.
How would he preach on the marriage institution to others,counsel them on marriage values and how to sustain a life partnership.
God wouldn't watch and see the marriage of his prophet fall to pieces,he sends the holy spirit to illuminate the way and solution to any crisis even if it is infidelity and unfaithfulness.forgiveness is key.
It would have been a different case if the wife left him like Benny Inn's wife did cause he was not fully committed to the marriage.
I really don't know if there's any nigerian law on marriage where this woman can file for benefits and compensation which can seeing that the husband decided to leave her.even of there is,except she doesn't have anything to hide she should file for it.
Now they say she flies taxi's.this is what happens when a wife believes her husband's money is also her money.a wife should be independent financially or at least be secure against things like this.over-reliance on hisband's money isn't good.
its childish how Pst Chris okotie tok back the lovely gifts he bought his wife when their romance was booming.it shows he isn't a cheerful giver,he gives but still looks back at what he gave.this is equated to giving grudgingly.
As far as I can tell.pastor chris okotie as not upheld 3 biblical principles.
God knows best,he sees the things our eyes don't see.who am I to judge another.my honest opinion.
you judged and condemned him already, my eyes didn't see nor did it read. I wash my hands...pls don't quote me sir!
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
smiley
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by freecocoa(f): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
DN are you crazying ni?angry

1 Like

Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
freecocoa: DN are you crazying ni?angry
hahahahagrin netiworkigrin
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by firefury: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nigeria is a lawless country where men take advantage of women. So all you married women out there shine your eyes, dont be carried away with the bliss...stash stash wisely, never never confind in any friend or family on your stash...so if going goes horrible u can stand on your feet but if all goes well your children will inhereit your stash lol...win winoooo

1 Like

Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by free2ryhme: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
I have concluded that there is a serious problem in this country from the day that 36 Governors ( men of high repute ) had an election amongst themselves for chairman of NGF and the one that lost became the winner..
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by ZACHIE: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
DailyNews: “beauty is a curse”! Really And I am planning to marry an extremely beautiful woman, pls kindly advice me on y it is a curse and “daemons”, I wanna know more.

Btw o, omo see gobe ogringrin

Is beauty a gift or a curse?
In: Relationships [Edit categories]

http://www.google.com.ng/search?hl=en-NG&gbv=2&q=beauty+is+a+curse+essay&revid=43781716&sa=X&ei=vmvHUZHNA47z0gXe24GwDA&ved=0CE4Q1QIoAQ

1 Like

Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
^^^ God in heaven!!! What was all that for?? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by proflomo(m): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
abeg guys, i nd a very intelligent, science inclined, morally sound n very beautiful lady btw d ages of 20 n 30 for a lifelasting relationship. i'm a freethinking, science teacher/student/writer in his mid thirties. contact me via writingprof4ever@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Dopefiend(m): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
naanxie: ^^^ God in heaven!!! What was all that for?? undecided

Same question i gat. I mean whos gonna read all that? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by ZACHIE: 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
I wonder too..
the guy wanted me to answer a question that that Aristotle could not answer...so i gave him an assignment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Rihanna Caught Staring At Nicki Minaj’s Bountiful B00bs / Kim Kardashian Goes To Kanye West's Concert In Miami Half-naked! [pics] / Pictures At Ini Edo’s Housewarming In Lekki, With Funke Akindele, Yakubu Aiyegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.