Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

GOD DOSE EXIST!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD DOSE EXIST!! (2786 Views)

If Man Evolved From Monkeys Why Do Monkeys Still Exist? / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You better come to Satan while there is still time.

btw...
ogaga4luv is that you?! tongue
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by Creatrixity(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
*Kails*:

btw...
ogaga4luv is that you?! tongue
No..alfa is relatively sane,compared to ogaga. cheesy cheesy
I believe Ogaga and Satan are one entity..lolcheesy

2 Likes

Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by NoProphecy: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2013
I.Joan:

Maybe because many went into the same place and came out dead!!! undecided
The overwhelming majority of people who go to the ER do not come out dead. If your magic man was so powerful you would not need to go to the ER to be healed. You could stay home and do your begging and groveling and get healed. In fact, the lifetime of begging, rolling around on the floor at church, and talking about it incessantly would keep you from ever getting sick in the first place. It, however, does not. Christians get sick and die just as often as the followers of any of the 10, 000 other made up religions and as much as people who don't believe any of it.

1 Like

Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by UyiIredia(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
^^^ I would hope you don't give glory to Mr Random mutations and Mrs Natural selection since they did nothing whatsoever to remedy the situation. Put simply, I'm hoping (against all logic) that you aren't a Darwinist.

2 Likes

Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
Creatrixity:
No..alfa is relatively sane,compared to ogaga. cheesy cheesy
I believe Ogaga and Satan are one entity..lolcheesy

LOL. grin I do miss his crazy sef!!

Uyi Iredia: ^^^ I would hope you don't give glory to Mr Random mutations and Mrs Natural selection since they did nothing whatsoever to remedy the situation. Put simply, I'm hoping (against all logic) that you aren't a Darwinist.

No, no. he's a "cry-babyist".
You know, the type of person who did not get their way from God, do not know the answers, had their feelings hurt and thus has made it their life's mission trying to shoot down the notion that there is a greater force than us by any means and at any time...even when it's not called for.

The ultimate fail in this all is that I could have died and yet STILL had faith in God and told him "if this is your will, i will accept it." etc etc. i acknowledge my mortality. I know in this life, in this universe there is always a beginning and an end. I'm not here forever and my time will come. My life was NOT in the hands of the doctors. #trustthat I went there for aid, accepted it may not work. Said my prayers and because it was not my time, made it out.

Some of us appreciate our lives and the creator that blessed us with it. We dont know everything and don't care to. We simply give thanks and Live/die.

Again, we don't have all of the answers but I do know that my "imaginary friend" is much more logical and realistic than some fairytale that mankind evolved from primates. A theory that has been debunked so many times (by scientists themselves), yet still taught to our children.

So let me get this straight, its more of a threat to believe that there is something out there much greater than us, much wiser than us that we cannot describe but can only feel...but putting all faith in fellow MORTALS is to be considered sane? But they curse people who praise Jesus though grin or Muhammad. You are mad at them for "worshiping" and taking the words of men with flaws but you are joy-ryding scientists grin #hypocritemuch

>>>>>I put my trust in a higher force, while they literally worship scientists...ummmm something is wrong here.

The egotistical human being knows no bounds. grin grin "God is not real" but when something tragic happens THEN they'll try to use faith to get themselves out of their predicament. grin I guarantee if someone pulls a gun out on one of these internet/Nairaland atheists to rob them i promise you will hear "Oh my God!" followed by some "God if you let me live, I promise I will......" prayer tongue grin

I always find it hilarious when some of the most die-hard atheists experience something terrible, curse God. Go through something else, live through it and then go on crusades explaining why they have "accepted God" grin Emotions. Emotions. Emotions.

I don't even know why I respond half of the time when I know what it's all about...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esUFSjZO-Hg

#emotional
#toddlerrants
#iwantitnow!

# grin grin

1 Like

Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
*Kails*:

I always find it hilarious when some of the most die-hard atheists experience something terrible, curse God. Go through something else, live through it and then go on crusades explaining why they have "accepted God" grin Emotions. Emotions. Emotions.

#emotional
#toddlerrants
#iwantitnow!

# grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWsN6JhYEKk

#emotions
i was abused by a human...there is no God
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by UyiIredia(m): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
^^^ I think you're being harsh. There's little, if any, truth to the 'no-atheists-in-foxholes' argument. Some American military personnel are atheists. Dang ! I wish I could watch the YouTube video.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by Vansnickers: 2:34am On Jun 26, 2013
*Kails*:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWsN6JhYEKk

#emotions
i was abused by a human...there is no God

*Loud Hiss*

1 Like

Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by NoProphecy: 3:38am On Jun 26, 2013
Uyi Iredia: ^^^ I would hope you don't give glory to Mr Random mutations and Mrs Natural selection since they did nothing whatsoever to remedy the situation. Put simply, I'm hoping (against all logic) that you aren't a Darwinist.
I don't have to "give glory" to anything. Evolution is a process just like the evaporation of water: it does not care about you or me. It does not tell you what to eat, who to marry, what fabrics to wear, or what days of the week to work. It will not torture you (FOREVER!) if you fail to worship it. You will not hang out with it in paradise after you die. It will not give you 72 virgins. It is simply the best process to describe the diversity of life on this planet. It is consistent with all that we have learned about biology, molecular biology, anthropology, genetics and paleontology in the last 100 years.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by NoProphecy: 4:00am On Jun 26, 2013
*Kails*:

LOL. grin I do miss his crazy sef!!

No, no. he's a "cry-babyist".
You know, the type of person who did not get their way from God, do not know the answers, had their feelings hurt and thus has made it their life's mission trying to shoot down the notion that there is a greater force than us by any means and at any time...even when it's not called for.

The ultimate fail in this all is that I could have died and yet STILL had faith in God and told him "if this is your will, i will accept it." etc etc. i acknowledge my mortality. I know in this life, in this universe there is always a beginning and an end. I'm not here forever and my time will come. My life was NOT in the hands of the doctors. #trustthat I went there for aid, accepted it may not work. Said my prayers and because it was not my time, made it out.

Some of us appreciate our lives and the creator that blessed us with it. We dont know everything and don't care to. We simply give thanks and Live/die.

Again, we don't have all of the answers but I do know that my "imaginary friend" is much more logical and realistic than some fairytale that mankind evolved from primates. A theory that has been debunked so many times (by scientists themselves), yet still taught to our children.

So let me get this straight, its more of a threat to believe that there is something out there much greater than us, much wiser than us that we cannot describe but can only feel...but putting all faith in fellow MORTALS is to be considered sane? But they curse people who praise Jesus though grin or Muhammad. You are mad at them for "worshiping" and taking the words of men with flaws but you are joy-ryding scientists grin #hypocritemuch

>>>>>I put my trust in a higher force, while they literally worship scientists...ummmm something is wrong here.

The egotistical human being knows no bounds. grin grin "God is not real" but when something tragic happens THEN they'll try to use faith to get themselves out of their predicament. grin I guarantee if someone pulls a gun out on one of these internet/Nairaland atheists to rob them i promise you will hear "Oh my God!" followed by some "God if you let me live, I promise I will......" prayer tongue grin

I don't even know why I respond half of the time when I know what it's all about...

#emotional
#toddlerrants
#iwantitnow!

# grin grin
I don't believe in magic. I never have and never will. I know it is hard for you to comprehend, but for many people your god is no more believable than Thor, Damballah, Zeus, or Black Dada Nihilismus. I will not turn to Zeus if I am afraid or lonely. I will be an adult and deal with my situation with dignity. Most of us will suffer at some point and all of us will die one day. Grow up and get over it.

1 Like

Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 26, 2013
men are without excuse shaa. They've seen and experienced the attributes of the invisible God since the beginning of creation. Simple. If there is any common ground between i and these men its the fight against THE MENTALITY OF RELIGION IN BELIEVERS. If believers walk in Gods word more. Gods power and love will shine through their lives and convict men for salvation. I still havent met any serious atheist shaa. But as i strongly believe, revival is about to break forth.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by manmustwac(m): 7:06am On Jun 26, 2013
shdemidemi: you are hiding from your creator, you believe the essence of your being begins when you new left from right and ends when your flesh become dead carcass. Keep deceiving yourself that you are God.
Where did i say that i WAS God ?

*Kails*:
Had a crazy experience last night
and God got me out of it. I'm still a bit shaken
but those prayers I made to him I know he heard
And I know it was he who got me through it.

So you all can say what you want to say
I trust and believe in my creator. Now more
Than ever!
So why didn't you say what this crazy experience was? And since it was only you and Him that know about it how do we know that its not all just in your head?
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by UjSizzle(f): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2013
manmustwac: Where did i say that i WAS God ?

So why didn't you say what this crazy experience was? And since it was only you and Him that know about it how do we know that its not all just in your head?
she really doesn't have to explain herself or her experience to anyone. If she says God saved her, then He did.

Those of us who believe in his existence and understand the importance of a acknowledging his saving grace believe her.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 26, 2013
NoProphecy:
I don't have to "give glory" to anything. Evolution is a process just like the evaporation of water: it does not care about you or me. It does not tell you what to eat, who to marry, what fabrics to wear, or what days of the week to work. It will not torture you (FOREVER!) if you fail to worship it. You will not hang out with it in paradise after you die. It will not give you 72 virgins. It is simply the best process to describe the diversity of life on this planet. It is consistent with all that we have learned about biology, molecular biology, anthropology, genetics and paleontology in the last 100 years.

How more gullible can you guys get? ? ?
Are these the reassuring words you whisper to yourself when you feel a twinge of doubt? ? ?
grin grin grin

God loves u, bro wink wink wink!

1 Like

Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by UyiIredia(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2013
NoProphecy:

Spoken like a true citizen of the evolutionary 'never-never' land. Are you willing to articulate to 'aDarwinists' like myself what makes the theory so compelling.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by wiegraf: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Spoken like a true citizen of the evolutionary 'never-never' land. Are you willing to articulate to 'aDarwinists' like myself what makes the theory so compelling.

His santa-designed brain
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by UyiIredia(m): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
wiegraf:

His santa-designed brain

So says sir Jizz-a-lot !
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by wiegraf: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

So says sir Jizz-a-lot !

My pipi works, so I do do that, captain obvious. Not necessarily with my hand though (an activity I suspect you've got good experience with considering your morbid obsession with it), which I assume is what you imply. As I think your small, foolish, santa-given mind probably thinks that an insult.

But more pertinently, good ser, what does that have to do with anything?

His santa-given brain provided the tools which led him to his decision.

Is this statement wrong, my special friend? Did you even attempt addressing it? Instead, your mind wandered off to ji.zzing (again)? If you're really that interested in jiz.z (ugh) then please here, google is your friend, but you really should do some of your research yourself. Santa, for instance, isn't going to do it for you.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
wiegraf:
My pipi works, so I do do that, captain obvious. Not necessarily with my hand though (an activity I suspect you've got good experience with considering your morbid obsession with it), which I assume is what you imply. As I think your small, foolish, santa-given mind probably thinks that an insult.

Is this statement wrong, my special friend? Did you even attempt addressing it? Instead, your mind wandered off to ji.zzing (again)? If you're really that interested in jiz.z (ugh) then please here, google is your friend, but you really should do some of your research yourself. Santa, for instance, isn't going to do it for you.

Lmfao grin
wiegraf you crazy man.
you need help grin
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by UyiIredia(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
wiegraf:

My pipi works, so I do do that, captain obvious.

Good for you, mr whargarbl. Just make sure it doesn't go flaccid from abuse.

wiegraf:
Not necessarily with my hand though (an activity I suspect you've got good experience with considering your morbid obsession with it), which I assume is what you imply.

But of course, you need a cünt to help you out with that problem. Penile varicose vein thingz.

wiegraf:
As I think your small, foolish, santa-given mind probably thinks that an insult.

So says mr Wiefty-Grafty.

wiegraf:

Ironic. Cuz the question applies to pea-brain who had to reveal his bütt when I posted a reply.

wiegraf:

Santa must have failed little wiegraf a lot. No problem, mr wiegraf has a new toy, Dr Seuss' tale of wiegraf's faffs.

wiegraf:
Is this statement wrong, my special friend? Did you even attempt addressing it? Instead, your mind wandered off to ji.zzing (again)?

Next time I write jizz, visualize a lady mouthing on your doo-doo and comfort yourself the thought that a roughly similar mouth action made jazz.

wiegraf:
If you're really that interested in jiz.z (ugh) then please here,

Oh that ! I'll check it out. For someone who complains I'm interested you exhibit a lot of knowledge - or should I say curiosity.

wiegraf:
google is your friend, but you really should do some of your research yourself. Santa, for instance, isn't going to do it for you.

Don't worry. Lots of gradual mutation and purposeless non-random natural selection should do the trick.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by wiegraf: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Good for you, mr whargarbl. Just make sure it doesn't go flaccid from abuse.

But of course, you need a cünt to help you out with that problem. Penile varicose vein thingz.

So says mr Wiefty-Grafty.

Ironic. Cuz the question applies to pea-brain who had to reveal his bütt when I posted a reply.

Santa must have failed little wiegraf a lot. No problem, mr wiegraf has a new toy, Dr Seuss' tale of wiegraf's faffs.

Next time I write jizz, visualize a lady mouthing on your doo-doo and comfort yourself the thought that a roughly similar mouth action made jazz.

Oh that ! I'll check it out. For someone who complains I'm interested you exhibit a lot of knowledge - or should I say curiosity.

Don't worry. Lots of gradual mutation and purposeless non-random natural selection should do the trick.

Jizz, bjs, c.unts, doo-doo, etc.. Che, brah, did someone steal your crayons? Don't cry, it will be alright.. Perhaps you'd like some milk and cabin?

Even after poring through this post with a microscope, I failed to find anything close to resembling a point. Perhaps you think (if you're capable of normal thought, ie) otherwise, but I assure you, not so. You simply just affirm my assertions with these posts. Asides from being a desperate, self-centered, confused mess, your mind also appears to be sexist, vulgar, homophobic etc. Simply put; rather sad.

So again, my special friend;

Problem, where? Though I have to leave soon..
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by wiegraf: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
NL member:

Lmfao grin
wiegraf you crazy man.
you need help grin

DOHOHOHO...

Oga, 2 days. How you dey?
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 27, 2013
wiegraf:

DOHOHOHO...

Oga, 2 days. How you dey?

So you're now mr whargabl grin
That'll teach you for dismissing people's religious arguments by calling them whargabl

Anyway everything is fine at my end alhamdulilah
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by UyiIredia(m): 4:56am On Jun 27, 2013
wiegraf:

Jizz, bjs, c.unts, doo-doo, etc.. Che, brah, did someone steal your crayons? Don't cry, it will be alright.. Perhaps you'd like some milk and cabin?

Even after poring through this post with a microscope, I failed to find anything close to resembling a point. Perhaps you think (if you're capable of normal thought, ie) otherwise, but I assure you, not so. You simply just affirm my assertions with these posts. Asides from being a desperate, self-centered, confused mess, your mind also appears to be sexist, vulgar, homophobic etc. Simply put; rather sad.

So again, my special friend;

Problem, where? Though I have to leave soon..

Now I'm done with groans of the marginally-intelligent zombie you are, I think I deserve the chance of talking with otherwise normal (but deluded) humans. The fact that you replied_thank you mr wiegraf !_means my points were more than made. That said, have a pleasant night in your mental gulag_after a much-needed shock therapy.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by wiegraf: 6:07am On Jun 27, 2013
NL member:

So you're now mr whargabl grin
That'll teach you for dismissing people's religious arguments by calling them whargabl

And this particular genius isn't even religious, just astronomically confused

NL member:
Anyway everything is fine at my end alhamdulilah

Glad to hear.... Take am softly abeg..
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by NoProphecy: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Are fairy tales that include rape, incest, cold-blooded murder, the enslavement of human beings, the oppression of women, genocide, torture, and vicarious redemption through primitive ritual human sacrifice needed? Do you need to feel that the entire universe was made so that someone (a man!) can chill with you after you are dead? Do you need an explanation that allows you the possibility of reuniting with deceased friends and relatives (and therefore never mentally move on)? If so, you had better stick with your religion. You will never be convinced.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by UyiIredia(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
NoProphecy:
Are fairy tales that include rape, incest, cold-blooded murder, the enslavement of human beings, the oppression of women, genocide, torture, and vicarious redemption through primitive ritual human sacrifice needed?

Inane really. Click on my profile name, check from pages 12 to 0 to have a better grasp of my stance then try again. Not even all Christians take the Bible literally.

NoProphecy:
Do you need to feel that the entire universe was made so that someone (a man!) can chill with you after you are dead? Do you need an explanation that allows you the possibility of reuniting with deceased friends and relatives (and therefore never mentally move on)?

Whether you enter into the nothingness some atheists suppose, or a 'somethingness' as proferred by Islam and Christianity, there's an 'afterlife' after death.

NoProphecy:
If so, you had better stick with your religion. You will never be convinced.

Stick with your delusion of evolution. You're so far gone to know how utterly false that theory is. I propose you and mr whargarbl mutually titillate yourselves on creationist jokes while you're at it. No pörn needed.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia:
Whether you enter into the nothingness some atheists suppose, or a 'somethingness' as proferred by Islam and Christianity, there's an 'afterlife' after death
How is a state of nothingness an afterlife?
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by NoProphecy: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Inane really. Click on my profile name, check from pages 12 to 0 to have a better grasp of my stance then try again. Not even all Christians take the Bible literally.

Whether you enter into the nothingness some atheists suppose, or a 'somethingness' as proferred by Islam and Christianity, there's an 'afterlife' after death.

Stick with your delusion of evolution. You're so far gone to know how utterly false that theory is. I propose you and mr whargarbl mutually titillate yourselves on creationist jokes while you're at it. No pörn needed.
I guess I was wrong. I had no idea that all Christians had come together and developed a consistent, objective, universally accepted way to determine what in the books written by desert savages should be taken literally, what is just allegory, and what should be ignored all together. I am ready to be shown the light. Please share this with me.

I was also wrong in thinking that dying and going into nothingness is um an afterlife. I guess the asparagus I just ate is having an afterlife somewhere. So is the pig that was in my stew. Fascinating stuff.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by UyiIredia(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
NoProphecy:
I guess I was wrong. I had no idea that all Christians had come together and developed a consistent, objective, universally accepted way to determine what in the books written by desert savages should be taken literally, what is just allegory, and what should be ignored all together. I am ready to be shown the light. Please share this with me.

Kindly follow instructions. Click my profile name and check pages 12 to 0 to know my stance. The light, huh ! Don't flatter yourself, you don't have eyes. Remember, click and check.

NoProphecy:
I was also wrong in thinking that dying and going into nothingness is um an afterlife. I guess the asparagus I just ate is having an afterlife somewhere. So is the pig that was in my stew. Fascinating stuff.

Sure ! The asparagus is certainly in an afterlife. As nothing, it is no longer an asparagus, as something, it exists as biochemicals in various cells in your body. Same with the pig_roasted perhaps. I must say though you my take on the afterlife is lost on you. Read it again, hopefully you may get and agree with what I meant.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by UyiIredia(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
NL member:
How is a state of nothingness an afterlife?

I'll reply the question via PM. Messrs Faff-a-bout and NoProphecy are dogs deserving of crumbs.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by wiegraf: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I'll reply the question via PM. Messrs Faff-a-bout and NoProphecy are dogs deserving of crumbs.

Oh no, pls, don't mind me. By all means, continue irradiating Uyiredian logic. It seems more toxic than even nuclear fallout. What's next?

1 + 1 = 2

therefore, '+' is a number?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America / How I Overcome The Curse Of Hatred = Rejection / News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.