Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same (20258 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Iyanya Donates N1M For OJB's Kidney Transplant / Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Robinson3d: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
Don Jazzy has got to be the most generous Nigerian celebrity ever. A few weeks ago he gave a mutual friend of ours who has kidney issues, N1million. And today I found out that he has also donated N1million to prolific music producer, OJB Jezreel. And let's not forget the N2million he gave cancer patient Funmi Lawal last year and many more things I hear he does very quietly. God bless him plenty. Also, thanks to Ruggedman who has also donated to OJB.

Now calling on other artists to please do same. OJB Jezreel needs N15million for a kidney transplant in India. This guy has done so much for music in Nigeria and had helped so many Nigerian artists achieve success. Now is the time to give back.

To donate, see the account details: Babatunde Okungbowa. UBA - 1015075120. Thanks

Source: http://lindaikeji..com/2013/06/don-jazzy-donates-n1m-to-ojb-calling-on.html
https://www.facebook.com/LoadedVilla

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by olamikunle213(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
God bless all of you for contributing one thing or d other to his operation

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Simulacrum(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
BrB
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Jerrygotswagg(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
So u want to tell me that this our Naija celebrities prefer Luxury cars pass OjB life# Mehn dis is sad oooo# I hear say wizkid buy Porsche 17M and Donjazzy buy RoyceRolls 50M and davido bought his 27M and even 2shotz buy Porsche and more#I'm so confuse why dey don't wanna help
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Andrew3(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
Am really surprised at their attitude. Is it not this same obj that produced for whizkid? angry

Gang of parsimonious, churlish, rapacious, avaricious and penurious celebrities. angry angry angry angry
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
it is still that scenario where friends can spend 20k buying you drinks but can't give you #200 to buy MTN recharge card in place of drink

17 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by NnamdiN: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
Someone asked if OJB produced songs for free

13 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by sofadj(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
There's no need to tell us how much he donated.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
At all at all... Na em bad pass. Thumbs up Jazzy.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
you asked that not someone...
NnamdiN: Someone asked if OJB produced songs for free
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Vincent41(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
Robinson3d: Don Jazzy has got to be the most generous Nigerian celebrity ever. A few weeks ago he gave a mutual friend of ours who has kidney issues, N1million. And today I found out that he has also donated N1million to prolific music producer, OJB Jezreel. And let's not forget the N2million he gave cancer patient Funmi Lawal last year and many more things I hear he does very quietly. God bless him plenty. Also, thanks to Ruggedman who has also donated to OJB.

Now calling on other artists to please do same. OJB Jezreel needs N15million for a kidney transplant in India. This guy has done so much for music in Nigeria and had helped so many Nigerian artists achieve success. Now is the time to give back.

To donate, see the account details: Babatunde Okungbowa. UBA - 1015075120. Thanks

Source: http://lindaikeji..com/2013/06/don-jazzy-donates-n1m-to-ojb-calling-on.html
https://www.facebook.com/LoadedVilla

nice 1 don jazzy

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Akaraiwe(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
2face,dbanj and psquare 1m each. Banky W,wizkid and Davido 500k each. Inyanya,KCee 450k each. Keke Ogungbe,Don jazzy 2m each. Nigerian breweries and Alaba int'l market 5million naira each.
This is how it ought to flow!

9 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Paragon311(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
We aint our brother's keeper here in 9ja. So sooooooooo sad. We celebrate celebrities without human feeling in the same profession. It cost across Showbiz alone. Where is rain maker today *sobs*
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
because nigerians don insult am 4 social network tire. Any ways good 4 him

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by youthmustwork: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nawaaaaa
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by tutu1: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
PLEASE WHERE IS TEAM DBANJ OYATO MASTER MR BLAME IT ON THE MONEY

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by alexy147(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
Givers like Don baba J never lack..Bros Jazzy,u will keep souring higher and higher..#GodBless

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by WIZGUY69(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
God will punish any celebrity that will not donate for OJB! Especially the rascal that said 500k is a cheap money!! Btw since they avn't gotten the money!! Smh... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Policewoman(f): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
Now we're talking. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Puvguy: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
::Andrew:::
Am really surprised at their attitude. Is it not this same obj that produced for whizkid? angry

Gang of parsimonious, churlish, rapacious, avaricious and penurious celebrities. angry angry angry angry

This my guy just finish writing GRE grin

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by cold(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: So u want to tell me that this our Naija celebrities prefer Luxury cars pass OjB life# Mehn dis is sad oooo# I hear say wizkid buy Porsche 17M and Donjazzy buy RoyceRolls 50M and davido bought his 27M and even 2shotz buy Porsche and more#I'm so confuse why dey don't wanna help
Can you just shut up already? This is so tiring. If you can't give or unable to give it's ok. No need going over the same argument over & over again. Tired noise bro,tired noise.
Don Baba J,your philanthropical capabilities has never been in doubt. You always come through.

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
Respect
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by WIZGUY69(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
::Andrew:::

chairman no be only obj! Wat of yar'adua

10 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
aya mod, come ban me b4 I swear 4 other artiste wey nor plan 2 donate thia money wink
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Anvaller: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
Guys... take it easy. At least they have started donating. All this stuffs u are doing here is more like a Yoruba proverb that says "The rain has not yet stopped falling and u are already concluding that its not as heavy as that of yesterday". U have to watch the trend of things 1st for sometime before saying everything u are saying here. Remember that not all of them are close friend of OJB. And the one that donates as much as 1 million deserves some credit.

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Lifebender(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
Tanks to hu for dat..now u are talking.so tell odas to do d same.pple like 2face,9ice,m.i and d-bbbbbbbong.But u too can do better.abi ki ni e ni mo socheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by fittty(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ok
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Simplesoul05(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by NnamdiN: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
ocman: you asked that not someone...
nothing stops me from asking directly. As I wrote earlier "someone asked" and I share his sentiments. *Winks*
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by WIZGUY69(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
Puvguy:

This my guy just finish writing GRE grin
wat is this one saying again?
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Andrew3(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
WIZGUY69: chairman no be only obj! Wat of yar'adua

did I just mention obj? grin grin grin sorry ojb all na the same alphabets naa grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recent Photos Further Prove OJB Is Hale And Hearty (photos) / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Purity's Birthday / Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.