Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Mylife Experience As A Jos Boy*teenage Life* - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mylife Experience As A Jos Boy*teenage Life* (1373 Views)

My Experience As A Student In Mubi(adsu) / Short Story:the Teenage Life Of Francis / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mylife Experience As A Jos Boy*teenage Life* by Dannyxy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
Pls dis is my first time,so any mistake i make is as a result of been a novice,tanks,nd please dn't mind my blunders ,am using my phone.... I wil begin in a few min
Re: Mylife Experience As A Jos Boy*teenage Life* by Dannyxy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
As i heard d sound of d bell i wz brought out of my deep thought,thank God atlast diz boring class is over,wat kind of skul forces student to offer a course dat dey hv little or no interest in,after all did i tell dem i wanted to go to france...i wz still pondering over diz wen a familiar voice brought me bck to earth,micheal olabisi!!!...that wz d voice our g.c(guidiance nd concellor...4 doz who do nt knw)...sir!,i answered nearly fallen off my chair i struggled 2 stand up,lukin around i noticed dat my other classmate wer already up...mehn i must hv been lost in my thought nt to hv noticed him enter d class,den nd der i knew i wz in hot soup...wat wil i do or say to save myself nw...cme out here nw!,b4 i do sumtin dangerous 2 u(mr dangerous dats wat wil call him because he can 't go two lines without using d word dangerous)...yes sir!as i walked towards him,i wonder wat he will do 2 me,GOD y me,dis is jst my 2nd week as a senior student,y did i hv 2 fall in trouble,mr dangerous! of all pple,as i gt to where he wz standing,i looked into doz bloodshot eye,i knew my own don b 4 me today,wat wz he goin 2 do i thought as i nearly urinated on myself standing in frnt him***
Re: Mylife Experience As A Jos Boy*teenage Life* by Dannyxy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Pls i cn't continue if der r no comments,good or bad...tel wat u think
Re: Mylife Experience As A Jos Boy*teenage Life* by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
Nice begining 2 an interesting story.....pls increase its longetivity.....more grease 2 ur elbow
Re: Mylife Experience As A Jos Boy*teenage Life* by yemi2plus(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Avoid abbreviation, space your work and your paragraph.
Re: Mylife Experience As A Jos Boy*teenage Life* by Nuelaville: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2013
Uv qot it..Waitinq 4 more updates
Re: Mylife Experience As A Jos Boy*teenage Life* by Dannyxy(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2013
Am bck,i will try my best,GOD willing
Re: Mylife Experience As A Jos Boy*teenage Life* by Dannyxy(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2013
yemi2plus2: Avoid abbreviation, space your work and your paragraph.
thanks man,but am using mobile dats y,but tanks anyway
Re: Mylife Experience As A Jos Boy*teenage Life* by Dannyxy(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2013
As my eyes remained closed expecting a slap from mr danger(short for mr dangerous) i felt a soft hand on my chin rasing my head up,wow mr danger has soft hands i thought while opening eyes but when i looked up i did not see the angry, wrinkled damaged face with blood shot eyes,i saw a pretty face,with beautiful blue eyes staring at me,i closed my eyes again and opened it to make sure i was not hallucinating... I was not hallucinating or imaging things,it was the eyes of the beautiful youth corper i always see at the principal office but why was she touching my face and where is mr danger who i left my sit to meet,it seemed mr danger was reading my mind because i heard his voice immediately...what is wrong with you,this boy,you could not greet me,and you can't greet the lady who just entered,it seemed your parent never thought you anything bla bla bla at the of his long talk he asked,and why are you standing in the middle of the class,didn't i tell you to come here...this man what is wrong with you am i not in front you already i said in my mind,then i looked around and saw where i was... I was standing in the middle of the class,i most have been lost in my thought that stopped walking or my fear made me stop walking,i am sorry sir i said walking to the front of the class,are you okay,hope you are alright it was the voice of the beautiful youth corper...i am fine ma it's just a muscle pull i lied,my whole class burst laughing,i couldn't help but laugh my self,don't ever try such nonsense with me again,because i won't be so kind next time, yes sir i shouted,i was so relieved,it's not every day one get lucky with mr danger,maybe he is in a good mood i thought,come see me in my office after closing hour,it was the beautiful as she left the class,you heard her go and see after closing hour and go back to your sit...mr danger said repeating what she said,am i deaf,i tell u say i no hear her(i wanted to tell him as i left for my sit)but what does she want,what is her business with me nw,today of all days,then i heard the bell for prep break ring.,
Re: Mylife Experience As A Jos Boy*teenage Life* by bammo: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
Make sense sha! Buh u slow die.
Re: Mylife Experience As A Jos Boy*teenage Life* by Dannyxy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
''guy,hw we go do nw?u do morning function?remember say seniors go soon enter class oh,make find our way comot frm school sharpali''a voice brought me back from my thought once again...it was the voice of my friend(infact best friend)ifeanyi..."bro,i no do morning function oh,as i dey enter school dey just finish,i even try to beg dat idiot wey call him self class captain he no gree"i replied,"tor na 2 jab comot from school be dat nw"....."wetin u mean"?i replied..."oboi dey here dey dull,i go jump dat jump fence 4 staff quaters comot,i no want make any senior beat me oh ",as he said that i burst out laughing,the reason been that ifeanyi was what you call "all mouth no action"...he had the boldness of an ibgo boy but also fears like a yoruba man...."why u dey laugh nw,u think say i dey joke"he said...."see pesin wey wan jump fence,u don 4get say senior go full there by this time or u get 50 box(50 naira) to give them? "....i replied"mtchew u think say i dey fear seniors,i get plan nw,i be lagos boy before i come "jtown"(short for jos town) incase you no know..."ok,but that woman for principal office talk say make i come see her,after i finish we go try comot"i said...i knew what ifeanyi suggested was very risky but at that time i felt it was better for us to escape than to stay in class and recieve good beating from those seniors who are always moving about like roaring lions looking for whom to devour...i thought to myself as left my class for the school admin office to see the "beautiful corper"...but i never knew ifeanyi's plan we lead us into bigger trouble...
Re: Mylife Experience As A Jos Boy*teenage Life* by sconp: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
We are waitin. Good trial anyways
Re: Mylife Experience As A Jos Boy*teenage Life* by Dannyxy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
scon-p:
We are waitin. Good trial anyways
thanks
Re: Mylife Experience As A Jos Boy*teenage Life* by Dannyxy(m): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2013
As i entered the principal's office i saw the beautiful corper typing something on a laptop which she kept on her laps,i could not help but stare at her fresh yellow laps because she was wearing a mini skirt,i was lost in my lust for a moment as i wished i could just touch them,she had her earpiece on and she did not see me enter,"good afternoon ma"i greeted,she raised head,took off her earpiece,"ehen,afternoon ,how na?"she said..."i am fine ma,you said i should come and see you"....i said looking down,i was staring at her laps but she did not notice,she must have thought i was shy thats was why i was looking down..."yeah,your dad came and he paid your fees,here is the reciept(she handed it over to me)you can go to the school tailor to collect your new uniforms",wow! I almost shouted,i was really excited about the uniforms,as a senior in my school we wear trouser and long sleeve shirts as oppose to a junior who wear shorts(we call it boxers) and short sleeves,i had been waiting for these,wearing the senior uniform is as good as wearing a soldier khaki in my school,it comes with power and authourity..."thank you ma,i am very grateful"i said smiling,i was really elated and she smiled back..."i know u are happy now,i don't understand you students and these uniform nawa oh"....i did not reply her,..."ok,so are you goin back to class now"she said,"yes ma"i said knowing that i was going to meet ifeanyi from here to plan our escape,..."please,can you kindly help me drop these books in the corpers lodge before you go to class"....what!why not! I said in my mind,the corpers lodge was near the staff quarters ,so we have a good excuse of going around that vicinity as student are prohibited from going there without genuine reason...,i could not help a smile,she just gave us a perfect alibi"yes ma,no problem"i said,..."you ar such a darling,here(she gave them to me)"..."bye ma"i said running out the office with the books in my hand,i could not wait to tell ifeanyi that our plan working out,i looked my wristwatch,"we have about 5minute" i muttered to myself as i added to my pace....

(1) (Reply)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 5) / The Boy Who Didn't Want To Graduate (Short Story) / DIARY OF A WARRI BOY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.