Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland (3072 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) / Help!!!! My Husband Has Lost Interest In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by jadelyn007(f): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
I came across ths on a blog today n tot I shd share. Hi Myne, we've been married for going on two years now and most things have been ok. i mean we quarell sometimes like a normal couple but we have a way to soon get back again. but recently, my husband joined facebook and things have not been the same anymore. it's like he spends all his free time on there and completely neglects me.

i blame myself now because i was the one already on facebook and i asked him to join soon after we got married. back then, he rarely updates his page, but now, he's online all the time. he's also on nairaland but am more worried about facebook because it's like he's chatting to someone there.

for more than three months now, he has showed no interest in having sex with me, and i had to initiate the two times we made love since then. we don't talk like we used to talk before all this. when i try to talk to him or engage him in a conversation, he only makes some noises. if he doesn't say hmm, he replies ok or true, true. all the time he's saying this, he is typing on facebook or nairaland. am sure he's not really listening to me.

for the last two weeks, he now sleeps in our living room, and when i wake up early as four in the morning, he's still awake chatting. the straw that broke the camels back and made me lash out to him and we had a major fight yesterday is that i discovered that he has blocked me from his facebook page.

can anyone please explain what could be causing all this. facebook cannot be the only no reason for this change in behavior. i have done nothing to him, and he insists during our quarell yesterday that there's no other woman. am just tired, i was trying to get pregnant before all this but i don't know if its worth it and how long this marriage will survive after this.

he agreed we will watch tv and talk more and true, we're sitting in front of the tv but none of us is watching. he's gone back to chatting on facebook and i really don;t want to start nagging him. my mind is not even in all this anymore and i had to walk away to type this on my phone . i don't want to have a broken marriage but i also cant think of how to get my husband back to how we used to be.
So guys wot do u think
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by bigt2(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
where did u meet, i guess eskimi.
Ans: soja go, soja come. grin
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by ciphoenix: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
Blaming the social media. Very Wrong
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
Get a good online game and keep him busy since he needs the distraction.

Online Zombie can be addictive.

Online poker can generate income,

Give it a trial. smiley
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by Ngenge(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
Shocking! Try to watch and read his chats while he was typing on F.B and nairaland if he has no hidden agenda. If he didn't allow u to read it, wahala dey. Consult ur inlaws nd his friends 4 advice

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by RoyalRoy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
Madam, don't nag him anymore about quitting. Try sitting down with him whenever he is on FB or nairaland....if he doesn't want you to see what is going on, then blow the whistle!!
On the other hand, if he has nothing to hide, give him a medicine of his own dose!
Once or twice refuse to serve him food, by just been on ur phone or pc chatting with friends too, when he gets angry, apologise to him....then do it again a second time!
If he voices out his concerns, then table ur own irritation too!!!
Both of you should reach a compromise about social media! Don't let it tear you apart, please!!

4 Likes

Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by jadelyn007(f): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
I still don't get how a married man will b addicted to social netwrkin if his wife isn't d borin type
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by coogar: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
jadelyn007: I still don't get how a married man will b addicted to social netwrkin if his wife isn't d borin type

you didn't have to expose me this way. i thought i told you my activity here would stop after our catfight last night.

yikes, i am grossly disappointed!!!
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by 2goodbobo(m): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
Royal Roy: Madam, don't nag him anymore about quitting. Try sitting down with him whenever he is on FB or nairaland....if he doesn't want you to see what is going on, then blow the whistle!!
On the other hand, if he has nothing to hide, give him a medicine of his own dose!
Once or twice refuse to serve him food, by just been on ur phone or pc chatting with friends too, when he gets angry, apologise to him....then do it again a second time!
If he voices out his concerns, then table ur own irritation too!!!
Both of you should reach a compromise about social media! Don't let it tear you apart, please!!

Follow this advice above like twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by taryour(f): 12:00am On Jun 24, 2013
coogar:

you didn't have to expose me this way. i thought i told you my activity here would stop after our catfight last night.

Oga Coogar u joking right I laffed so much the baby in my tummy sef don compain. Sorry but you are a clown

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 5:23am On Jun 24, 2013
Na wa ooo

So no be only me
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by RoyalRoy(m): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2013
dayokanu: Na wa ooo

So no be only me
Ahhhhh, Mr Kanu....so you sef dey blank everybody cos of Nairaland & its crazy topics?
=====
Best line of action- Never press a phone or pc when ur woman is talking to you, except she is your boss & you are her secretary!!! Lollllllll.
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by jadelyn007(f): 7:40am On Jun 24, 2013
coogar:

cheesy in ur dreams?
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2013
The husband is being disrespectful, but I am guessing he is bored and expressing his boredom the wrong way.
I notice couples who think social life is going to church and weddings, come home and watch TV, If the guy has drinking buddies he goes and hangs with them.
There are so many ways of having fun and keeping each other happy, as little as taking a neighboorhood stroll, going for a picnic at the park, going to watch a movie, going to karaoke bars.
Make at least 2 hours a week for special hang out time, especially now that there are no kids.
Be each others friends, marriage is for companionship before kids, if you are not friends then kids will even weild a wider wedge between you two.
He doesn't have to initiate any of these, both of you leave your phones home and just stroll round the neighborhood holding hands you will get something to talk about.
Listening is very important, the people on social media allow others to have a voice no matter how silly that voice is, also the variety of activities, the fun, crazy, dumb etc, it is a mixture of all and keep bored people occupied.
Start doing dates and suprising him, take the lead, am sure the gates will open, but you need patience and calmness.
If after all these he continues then know that he is just a disrespectful man and has deeper issues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by kreamidiva(f): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2013
Methinks he's being disrespectful. I'm married yet it's not a problem for me to be on NL.i make sure that once my hubby's home,i limit the number of times i go on NL just to give him all d attention he needs.when we're thru with each other,i continue.he respects that too.get his attention by giving him a dose of his own medicine.chat away on ur phone,make calls to people he doesn't know,make him jealous.i dunno but i know if it were my hubby,i'd certainly get his attention!
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by jadelyn007(f): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2013
kreami diva: Methinks he's being disrespectful. I'm married yet it's not a problem for me to be on NL.i make sure that once my hubby's home,i limit the number of times i go on NL just to give him all d attention he needs.when we're thru with each other,i continue.he respects that too.get his attention by giving him a dose of his own medicine.chat away on ur phone,make calls to people he doesn't know,make him jealous.i dunno but i know if it were my hubby,i'd certainly get his attention!
grin lmao @ chat away on phone n makin calls to people he doesn't knw
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by Chicolo(f): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
I tot I was the only one going through this before o but I gave my hubby his dose last week.
I was awake till 3 a.m,chatting with my kid sis,I was giggling and acting as if I was chatting with a male.He woke up and nearly pulled the whole roof down,ranting and talking,then I quickly reminded him that "what is good for the goose,is good for the gander".
He jejely told me he was sorry and I told him same,the rest of the night is best imagined :DI tot I was the only one going through this before o but I gave my hubby his dose last week.
I was awake till 3 a.m,chatting with my kid sis,I was giggling and acting as if I was chatting with a male.He woke up and nearly pulled the whole roof down,ranting and talking,then I quickly reminded him that "what is good for the goose,is good for the gander".
He jejely told me he was sorry and I told him same,the rest of the night is best imagined

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by Chicolo(f): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
I tot I was the only one going through this before o but I gave my hubby his dose last week.
He jejely told me he was sorry and I told him same,the rest of the night is best imagined cheesy
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by kreamidiva(f): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
Chicolo: I tot I was the only one going through this before o but I gave my hubby his dose last week.
He jejely told me he was sorry and I told him same,the rest of the night is best imagined cheesy
Nne u're right on point! Baby di hawt! My husband will break that phone o.Hahaha.
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by jadelyn007(f): 12:37am On Jun 25, 2013
Chicolo: I tot I was the only one going through this before o but I gave my hubby his dose last week.
oh lala,my o my,wot a chicolo u really are,I wish I had half d mindgrin
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 28, 2013
Are you sure there wasnt a time in the past you were depriving him because of your own addiction to Fbk and Nairaland?

The man is paying back...

Beg him for forgivenes...

If that isnt the solution, then seek further help
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 28, 2013
jadelyn007: oh lala,my o my,wot a chicolo u really are,I wish I had half d mindgrin

Your problem by the way, you claimed it's an excerpt from a blog...

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by greatdam: 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
so what happened the rest of the night
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by jadelyn007(f): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
okpara ugo:

Your problem by the way, you claimed it's an excerpt from a blog...
oga sir,am nt even married
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by Kanwulia: 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sounds like the story of 'some' Nairalanders. . .
Na wah for I wanno phock to a moderator to the H-ALTAR O! tongue
NL. . . FB. . . Reality Show Tinz! grin
Awon "meet MR AND MRS the pipos". . .OF NL AND FB!

mu che che che che che che che
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by richyblink1(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2013
I am an addict when it comes to gadgets and it's usage. Most times i will be pressing my phone when attending to clients. In fact, my colleagues calls me communication minister.

Most times while watching TV with madam my hands will be on my pads, as well as when she is talking to me.

On this faithful day, my Cheerycoco voiced out; "Honey, how will you feel if another man start giving me attention outside since you are always busy with your phone "?

Omo! That was how we agreed no phone pressing whenever we are together, whether watching TV or discussing.

Op, ask him same question, trust me, no man wants to see another man keeping his wife company not to talk of giving her ATTENTION
Re: Her Husband Lost Interest In Her Bcs Of Fbk N Nairaland by Sagamite(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2013

Abeg, feed my imagination. shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

/ Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? / My Life,my Mistakes,not Your Business...really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.