Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Was Your First Social Networking Site Or Chatting Site And Your Experience? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What Was Your First Social Networking Site Or Chatting Site And Your Experience? (915 Views)

New Social Networking Site Opened With Lots Of Activities / Which Is Your Favourite Social Networking Site ? / First Time Smoking Weed Stories..(your Experience :) ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your First Social Networking Site Or Chatting Site And Your Experience? by SpicyMimi(f): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
Okay guys, do you still remeber the first social networking site you first registered with, immediately you knew you could surf the internet on your systems and phones?
Lets put Yahoo aside for now! So whats the name of that site you started with before Facebook and others....?

Mine-Winwap.tv

Anyone remeber that site? That was the site i met my first online boyfrd, 'an Indian guy' his name Rajrai and the relationship lasted for months...it was a wonderful one, but it couldnt sail through due to distance. *sighs*
Then moved to Mocospace, Myspace etc

So which was yours? smiley
Re: What Was Your First Social Networking Site Or Chatting Site And Your Experience? by badmeat(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
My first social chatting site is mr d bar d linesad
Re: What Was Your First Social Networking Site Or Chatting Site And Your Experience? by Ngenge(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
Mine was 2go. I've noticed dat d ugly ladies ar much on 2go rooms. D one I met physically was short,ugly,brownny teeth, dark lips,big boobs wit shakara but well mannered
Re: What Was Your First Social Networking Site Or Chatting Site And Your Experience? by SpicyMimi(f): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
bad meat: My first social chatting site is mr d bar d linesad
lool....what? Have never heard of such o!
Re: What Was Your First Social Networking Site Or Chatting Site And Your Experience? by SpicyMimi(f): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ngenge: Mine was 2go. I've noticed dat d ugly ladies ar much on 2go rooms. D one I met physically was short,ugly,brownny teeth, dark lips,big boobs wit shakara but well mannered
grin grin grin grin
you guys are clowns!
Re: What Was Your First Social Networking Site Or Chatting Site And Your Experience? by gluv01(f): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ngenge: Mine was 2go. I've noticed dat d ugly ladies ar much on 2go rooms. D one I met physically was short,ugly,brownny teeth, dark lips,big boobs wit shakara but well mannered

grin I'm literally rolling on my bed with laughter

Mine was facebook. And the first toaster was a married man of about 40.
The second was my chemistry teacher. Wow! I hated the calculations involved in chemistry and he promised me marks if I became his gf.
The third was the senior prefect in my school, all with sweet mouth. He told me he won't punish me if i come to school late, and will make sure am defended if anything goes wrong.
meehnn..It was a worthwhile experience sha, coz i made small yanga at the assembly ground. I chop small e-charge card too cheesy

Hehehehe..if i was a bad girl, i would have benefitted a lot during that time, grin but moma taught me better wink
Re: What Was Your First Social Networking Site Or Chatting Site And Your Experience? by AbuMikey(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nor Vex oo....But How e take concern you?? cool
Re: What Was Your First Social Networking Site Or Chatting Site And Your Experience? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2013
gluv01:

The second was my chemistry teacher. Wow! I hated the calculations involved in chemistry and he promised me marks if I became his gf.
The third was the senior prefect in my school, all with sweet mouth. He told me he won't punish me if i come to school late, and will make sure am defended if anything goes wrong.
meehnn..It was a worthwhile experience sha, coz i made small yanga at the assembly ground. I chop small e-charge card too cheesy

Hehehehe..if i was a bad girl, i would have benefitted a lot during that time, grin but moma taught me better wink
if u were a bag girl ke? After choppn their money? Chai! With this story? Thank God u werent a bad girl o! It'd ve been worst! Lool grin
Re: What Was Your First Social Networking Site Or Chatting Site And Your Experience? by AkinDavid2: 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
gluv01:

You wan make laugh tear my belle.. Your Chemistry what?? I was forced to check your profile and truly what i saw really confirmed your Chemistry Teacher's request grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Social Networking Site Or Chatting Site And Your Experience? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
SpicyMimi: Okay guys, do you still remeber the first social networking site you first registered with, immediately you knew you could surf the internet on your systems and phones?
Lets put Yahoo aside for now! So whats the name of that site you started with before Facebook and others....?

Mine-Winwap.tv

Anyone remeber that site? That was the site i met my first online boyfrd, 'an Indian guy' his name Rajrai and the relationship lasted for months...it was a wonderful one, but it couldnt sail through due to distance. *sighs*
Then moved to Mocospace, Myspace etc

So which was yours? smiley

mine also was winwap nick :pmod TAIwO
later fotochatter,facebook twitter etc
Re: What Was Your First Social Networking Site Or Chatting Site And Your Experience? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
Categorically I can't tell you what site I started with because it domain name ends in x but later ported to hi5 etc

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: Olamide Is An ILLUMINATI Member | The Secret Of ‘gun Man Pose’ / The Amazing Spider-man Gets London Premiere / Eddie Murphy Is The Most Overpaid Actor In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.