Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:02 AM

Oshiomhole Again??????? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Oshiomhole Again??????? (697 Views)

Oshiomhole Face On Receiving Eritrea News / Laugh With Me: Obasanjo Versus Oshiomhole / See What They Did To Governor Adams Oshiomhole! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Again??????? by chiefkpokp(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
I am sorry I don't know which section to post this topic because for me, its sound like more of a joke so therefore I have decided to place it for people to say more on this, I am also sure that some of my edo bois out there might also testify if am right or am drunk. I just entered a beer parlour to drink atlease 2bottles of henekein, after taking and ending 1bottle, I asked the bar man to give me another bottle and to my greatest suprise. The owner of the beer parlour came and warn all the bar men to stop selling drinks from 7pm, and majority of us that was drinking was eager to know why the owner said that they shouldn't sell any drink from 7pm, and the lady said that the new law now in Benin is that oshiomhole said, from 7pm, anyone found in a beer parlour should be arrested, and also that all beer parlours should be closed from 7pm, so I decided to take this issues to nairaland to know if I heard it clearly or I mis interpreted it because of 1 bottle, maybe the drink dey high me or something so I will appreciate if anybody heard of such.....
Re: Oshiomhole Again??????? by texaco1: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
angry

Re: Oshiomhole Again??????? by chiefkpokp(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
Meaning? Me don taya for u ooooo Texaco
Re: Oshiomhole Again??????? by texaco1: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
chiefkpokp: Meaning? Me don taya for u ooooo Texaco
me sef i tayaaa for u

(1) (Reply)

Who Is D Wisest / Police Emergency Call Center / A Must Read Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.