Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian (2432 Views)

Exclusive Images!see What Serena Williams Did To Kim K To Confirm She's Pregnant / Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian / What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by trendystuf(f): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
According to the Sun, Kanye West proposed to Kim Kardashian after she gave birth to their daughter North.The 36-year-old rapper asked the reality star to marry him just days after the couple welcomed their first child.

While Kanye is said to have asked Kim to marry him without an engagement ring he is said to have spent £500,000 on a rare black diamond ring, as a gift to mark the birth of their child.

The pair are said to be planning a September wedding in Paris.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/06/kanye-west-proposes-to-kim-kardashian.html

Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by pimplucious: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Why kanye always appear love struck whenever he's with Kim? Dude always look like virgin around her. First to comment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by Acreate(m): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
mwtch!!!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
Acreate: mwtch!!!

Lol, hahahahahahah grin grin grin
Na wa ooo cheesy
Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by lulukay(f): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
Congrats kiki and kanye!!@kiki pls feel free to leave the marriage even if its 10secs after..ure wearing d bata na u know as e dey do u! cheesy
Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by aadetoyin(f): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
Abeg post a pix of the ring that's all I am interested in, after all we don't know if this marriage will last longer than her marriage to Kris.
Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by gluv01(f): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
lets see how long this will last grin
Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by chymystique(f): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ets tru!... Jst confirmed dt Kim Said Yes and d wedding is set to hold in September in Paris!... Am so happy for kim.. She has et all! smiley wink smiley.. Go girl!!!!
Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by braine(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
But why would Kanye ask Kim to marry him? Don't men learn? After what she did to Kris? K. West fall my hand big time.

Hes lucky his mother is late.
Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by free2ryhme: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
post something interesting. Abeg!
Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by rozayx5(m): 12:22am On Jun 24, 2013
is this a joke
Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by Pdizzle(m): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2013
E no good mk person mama die o...
Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by angelTI(f): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2013
Wedding would hold sept,
Divorce process would start......... (fill in d gap)

Happy Divorce in adv
Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by dridowu: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2013
Using panadol 4 sm1 else headache.
Wetin cooncern me
Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by Wendyphil(f): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2013
Hmmmm.....i no fit shout.
Kim(3x)...Be kiaful. angry
Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by bellaberry: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2013
This is a pure case of "testing" a woman before marriage.....so Kanye get sense like this? undecided
Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2013
72 days wedding on my mind......
Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by Lilimax(f): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2013
berem: 72 days wedding on my mind......
lol; but she may have learn't some life lessons from that undecided?
Let's see how his will come to be... wink
Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by ixora3(f): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
angel TI: Wedding would hold sept,
Divorce process would start......... (fill in d gap)

Happy Divorce in adv
divorce probably december.lol.she jst has a reason for everytin she does
Re: Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
lol,c'mon! i bet they would last! kim looks so serious this time and remember this is a competition undecided if ray-j likes he should keep on singing "i hit it first" dude looks pretty messed up!

(1) (Reply)

STUNNING: Rooney's Wife, Coleen's First Modelling Photo-shoot After Giving Birth / Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Mary J Blige At The Sisters With Soul Concert / See Davido Selling Ice Cream & Patoranking Selling Groundnuts In New Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.