Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

How Far Is Kwara From BENIN CITY - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Far Is Kwara From BENIN CITY (6970 Views)

Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara / NYSC Batch C 2014 Kwara Corpers, Meet Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Far Is Kwara From BENIN CITY by aigjoey(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
Can some one tell me the distance in km and hours from benin city to kwara state. And how far is the orientation camp from Ilorin the state capital.
Re: How Far Is Kwara From BENIN CITY by corpROYAL(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
aigjoey: Can some one tell me the distance in km and hours from benin city to kwara state. And how far is the orientation camp from Ilorin the state capital.

Lagos to kwara is 3hours with smart Bus. So caculate it from benin to lagos and add it together is about 7hours. Best of luck and safe journey.
Re: How Far Is Kwara From BENIN CITY by zeyheed(m): 5:07am On Jun 24, 2013
about 7 hours bro because its 5 hours from ore
Re: How Far Is Kwara From BENIN CITY by Eran: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2013
Ow can i get to kwara camp coming from lagos
Re: How Far Is Kwara From BENIN CITY by CrazyMan(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2013

(1)

NYSC Corpers Searching For The Right Spouse / NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths / NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.