Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert (37593 Views)

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? / Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Kaymisola(f): 4:16am On Jun 24, 2013
So the much talked about Dbanj's concert has come and gone. It held over last night at the eko hotel convention center and even though there were a few flops like time mismanagement - the event started very late, 2chainz was given more than enough time to perform, peeps got bored at some point. Oh by the way, Wizkid and Wande Coal did not show up ooo!
The lady in blue telling Dbanj to leave her alone
Now back to the main gist, while Dbanj was performing one of his new tracks, I can't really remember the song at the moment - I will update you guys as soon I remember - but it has lyrics like "bere mole, gbe soke" or something, he climbed down the stage and went round to say hi to his fans. Ladies were screaming like they had just seen a god, they were so excited as they happily danced with him. He kept going round and round till he stopped by in front a certain pretty lady dressed in a blue dress (photo above), in front close to the stage.
Apparently, the lady was not in the mood to dance but Dbanj did not leave her front!
Dbanj then tried pulling her up but she insisted that she wasn't dancing, she kept saying, no, no, no, no but Dbanj did not bulge.

Instead, he forced her up and began to drag her towards the stage. The lady's husband approached Dbanj to stop him.

The lady in blue being led away by hubby
He told him "she is my wife, she can't dance up stage with you" and Dbanj was like "oh, I didn't know she was married, I'm so sorry" but the lady was already pissed off.

Her husband led her away from the vvip section to the regular visitors section but after some minutes, they both stood up and left the hall.

Though Dbanj got another lady who was able to do all the bending, twisting, shaking and whinning up stage with him, he was kinda embarrassed with the No he got from the other lady - that didn't stop him from performing well though and besides not many people noticed except those in front and the many photographers...

here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/female-fan-walks-out-on-dbanj-during.html

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 24, 2013
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 24, 2013
mtchew. Where is the embarasment? Someone refused to dance becoz her husband so what? I thought she slap or knack his head with shoe

8 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by MsSpaqs(f): 6:10am On Jun 24, 2013
Serves im ryt.He tinks its evry lady dat wl cm n b shakin booty 4 im on stage.He shud av jes movd 2 anoda lady wen she refused 2 dance.

5 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 24, 2013
At least there's one sensible lady who isn't crazed by celebs.

Good !

48 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by nairaman66(m): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2013
I am sure D'Banj A.K.A Kokomaster got the shock of his life... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by imsuboi(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2013
The faster this nigga accepts that his once blazing career is on a downward spiral and that it can never reach the heights he had attained when he was still with Oga Don Jazzy, the better for him..

=================================================

Oya back to the matter!

If toh say na my wife be that eh! I for sue D'Banj for se.xual assault! angry angry

14 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2013
d most embarrasing for me is that wizkid and wande dint show up.........2chainz would have been an agbero if he were a nigerian....dude is whack...music no fit am at all

3 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by majalisa(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2013
dbanj again?!

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2013
Thank God the husband of the lady is sensible cos an ego fight would have ensued between him and koko master, and degenerate to something else.
D'banj didn't want to be seen to be turned down by a lady and the husband didn't want another man take over his wife.
Next time, D'banj should be sensible enough to know that, not all women are at his beck and call.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2013
This ain't embarrassing enough
It's just the vvip sectioners, they'll be well behaved and people won't notice anyway
He should have gone to the regulars, I wan see action film undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by nickz(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2013
Dbanj should have let her be when she said NO

10 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by bellaberry: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2013
Lol.....so you wanted a married man's wife to "komole" for you? You don hear am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Rooneyboy(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2013
D'banj is an ediot.

That's all ..........

10 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by KYO1: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2013
The woman is married and he respected her stand so where is the embarrassment?The show was successful dats all,haters plsssssss quit.mtchwwww

10 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by larrysmith(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2013
Liar! Liar!! Lair!!! I was dere n dere was nuting like embarrasement, d lady didn't dance n she is one of d aristoes dat was brought to d show by her sugar daddy n dere was nuthin like leaving for regular seat, ow cud u pay 2m and leave becus dey wana dance wit ur babe n is she d only one on d table for 10? A lot of lady wana feel dbanj n we all saw dat, pls stop dishin out faake news. U are not funny atall. Dbanj control is territory welll n command his crowd.I was dere too.

28 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by deleteme: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2013
Dbanj is busy hitting the headlines only NEGATIVELY while Don Jassy is POSITIVELY hitting the headlines.

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by gluv01(f): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2013
Whatever, it was embarassing for Dbanj even though he respected her stand after the fuss and dragging.
I can't believe that there is a woman who isn't crazed about the 'celebrity.' Like wow! he wants me to dance up stage with him...Even though she is married, there are some married women who would go any length to get him to notice them.

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2013
Is it a sin for married women to dance with artists on stage? I remember Dbanj's performance during the anniversary of Delta State last week. most women who danced with Dbanj were wives of dignitaries.I wonder why this particular lady should be ashamed. smh

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Afam4eva(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2013
Everyone is getting tired of D'banj and his whack songs grin

8 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by AmicableEd: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2013
larrysmith: Liar! Liar!! Lair!!! I was dere n dere was nuting like embarrasement, d lady didn't dance n she is one of d aristoes dat was brought to d show by her sugar daddy n dere was nuthin like leaving for regular seat, ow cud u pay 2m and leave becus dey wana dance wit ur babe n is she d only one on d table for 10? A lot of lady wana feel dbanj n we all saw dat, pls stop dishin out faake news. U are not funny atall. Dbanj control is territory welll n command his crowd.I was dere too.
Unfortunately it is not fake, it is true. It happened before my very eyes, you were probably seated at the regular stand or behind, only those in front saw it.

6 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Rhino5dm: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva: Everyone is getting tired of D'banj and his whack songs grin

Getting tired? Who forced her to attend the show in the first place? I think you need a brain surgery. For some reasons she decided not to dance and you are here chatting nonsense.

Personally, I won't dance too cos I'm very very shy. There was an event like this that I paid 25k to avoid dancing in public.

11 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by omar22(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2013
deleteme: Dbanj is busy hitting the headlines only NEGATIVELY while Don Jassy is POSITIVELY hitting the headlines.

TYPICAL!!!!

I knew this rubbish would come up.. Tell whats positive about hawking condensed milk?

People are trying to make a mountain out of a mole-hill, a Lady refuse to dance with a singer, Wow NEWSFLASH its on the 9:00 CNN news. A bottle was thrown at DWX it didnt hit the National Ennquiry, The Late Amy Whinehouse threw a punch at someone at her concert nothing happened, just because the members of Don Jazzy's a$$-kissing fans cannot stomach the fact that their arrange marriage has ended, the next step is to smear Dbanj.

8 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Rhino5dm: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2013
omar22:

TYPICAL!!!!

I knew this rubbish would come up.. Tell whats positive about hawking condensed milk?

People are trying to a mountain out of a mole-hill,, a Lady refuse to dance with a singer, Wow NEWSFLASH its on the 9:00 CNN news. A bottle was thrown at DWX it didnt hit the National Ennquiry, The Late Amy Whinehouse threw a punch at someone at her concert nothing happened, just because the members of Don Jazzy's a$$-kissing fans cannot stomach the fact that their arrange marriage has ended, the next step is to smear Dbanj.

Don't mind the bittered toads trying to pull him down. D banj made millions yesterday after pulling one of the most successful show in Africa and these squirrels without assurance of where their next meal will come from are here writing nonsense.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Personally, I won't dance too cos I'm very very shy. There was an event like this that I paid 25k to avoid dancing in public.
Shy to dance in public ke? o ga o! what's there to be shy about? Never heard of such from a man being shy to dance in public. Rhino, you need prayers. grin
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Rhino5dm: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
berem: Shy to dance in public ke? o ga o! what's there to be shy about? Never heard of such from a man being shy to dance in public. Rhino, you need prayers. grin

Well, that's me.

I canceled out wedding reception and any other event that could prompt me to dance in public during my wedding. I can't just do IT!!!

The only time I danced in the public was when one army guy forced me to dance during NYSC, while my platoon members sang " Otondo, you must dance ", the memory is still refresh, though my camp chick said I did well.

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by alaoeri: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva: Everyone is getting tired of D'banj and his whack songs grin
Pls what's the definition of whack?
He's whack yet he organised the biggest concert so far this year stream online by ndaniTV where i watched it, of which no artist as at moment have achieve such feet, tickets sold out & some ppl are running online from one site to the other to bring him down. I know u to be a Dbanj hater because u don't see anything good about him & 1m online critics & ranting 'll not bring Dbanj's down until his time is up which is obviously not now. Who God has bless .............. Afam pls pray to God to bless anything u doing & stop criticising ppl efforts.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Afam4eva(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Getting tired? Who forced her to attend the show in the first place? I think you need a brain surgery. For some reasons she decided not to dance and you are here chatting nonsense.

alaoeri:
Pls what's the definition of whack?
He's whack yet he organised the biggest concert so far this year stream online by ndaniTV where i watched it, of which no artist as at moment have achieve such feet, tickets sold out & some ppl are running online from one site to the other to bring him down. I know u to be a Dbanj hater because u don't see anything good about him & 1m online critics & ranting 'll not bring Dbanj's down until his time is up which is obviously not now. Who God has bless .............. Afam pls pray to God to bless anything u doing & stop criticising ppl efforts.

grin Kia Kia Kia grin grin grin I was actually calling you guyz out and i succeeded in doing that. D'Banj dey pay una? Where's that Itsekiri boy sef?

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Rhino5dm: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva:

grin Kia Kia Kia grin grin grin I was actually calling you guyz out and i succeeded in doing that. D'Banj dey pay una? Where's that Itsekiri boy sef?

Sharaaappp!!! Shame no dey catch you?

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Afam4eva(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Sharaaappp!!! Shame no dey catch you?

How much dem pay una sef wey una go dey get alert anywhere wey dem mention D'Banj. I think you guyz will be better of being the attack dog of a politican. That's where the money is. Ohh, i forgot you have a job with the Rivers state governor grin
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Rhino5dm: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
How much dem pay una sef wey una go dey get alert anywhere wey dem mention D'Banj. I think you guyz will be better of being the attack dog of a politican. That's where the money is. Ohh, i forgot you have a job with the Rivers state governor grin

Afam, stop hiding your acute bigotry with the cheap " I was actually calling you guys blah blah. . ." and Job with rivers state? Better to be employed by Amaechi than running errands from post to post for Seun, no??

Afam, you need a job and I can help you.

3 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by iamliljozy(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Don't mind the bittered toads trying to pull him down. D banj made millions yesterday after pulling one of the most successful show in Africa and these squirrels without assurance of where their next meal will come from are here writing nonsense.

These niggas are just hating jare,they force the lady go the concert?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) / Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A 19-Year-Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.