Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert (36476 Views)

Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? / Dbanj DKM Concert Pictures / Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Flirtyfemi: 5:03am On Jun 24, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by dridowu: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2013
Kip d slippers to ursef if u can't post it here. I refuse to click on dat blog

7 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 24, 2013
Who told you he makes N10m a week? Where do you people pluck these tales from?

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2013
10 million a week puts him at 40million a month , multiplied by 12 equals to 480million a year!
@OP..why are many Nigerians moving wtout brains? Do you think money grow on trees?

24 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by sauceEEP(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2013
@ olamide making 10m per week, dis op must be high on something.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by nickz(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2013
10 million ko 10 naira ni. @op get your facts right before posting

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Noble11(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2013
utumunta: 10 million a week puts him at 40million a month , multiplied by 12 equals to 480million a year!
@OP..why are many Nigerians moving wtout brains? Do you think money grow on trees?
i comment my reserve(.)

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by ItsUncleDee(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2013
i c

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by iamliljozy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
Slipper and shoe all na same.It shows that he doesn't give a rats ass about apperances.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by plainmirror(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ʊ call it stewpidity,
ℓ call it concept/uniqueness
grin

7 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Mcleo007(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
Must everyone wear shoes? Are slippers not made to be worn as alternative to shoes or formal dressing? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by sexymoma(f): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
You Better Edit that figure you put dia, before nairalanders pull your skin. 10million per week ko 50million per minutes ni. so how much will Tu- Baba would be making per week, 100million per week ba. when you posting somethings online dont think people reading it are novice. shotigbo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
Jobless pple! ;DJobless pple!
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by mipemi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
pro01: Who told you he makes N10m a week? Where do you people pluck these tales from?

I wonder o...10million...haba!!!
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by leunammel(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
boss something!!
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by iamdsam: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
@op You're wrong. He doesn't earn 10 million a week but 10 billion a week. Do you get it Fowl like you

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Stegomiah: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
iamdsam: @op You're wrong. He doesn't earn 10 million a week but 10 billion a week. Do you get it Fowl like you

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by obi123: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
sexymoma: You Better Edit that figure you put dia, before nairalanders pull your skin. 10million per week ko 50million per minutes ni. so how much will Tu- Baba would be making per week, 100million per week ba. when you posting somethings online dont think people reading it are novice. shotigbo undecided

lol!! you trust na, they are already ripping him apart, people wey their body dey hot with all these tiring celeb news
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by coalcoal1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
nice
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by LadySarin: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
we are used to hyping things that have no relevance and significance...
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by sakaguchi(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
He just came back from the hospital, you see the loose short and the slippers he wore, that shows that he was earlier admitted for RUNNING STOMACH, his outfit makes it easy for him to quickly run to the toilet
#AND_GO_DOWN_LOW cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know this because I have been admitted for same cause before and that was what I was asked to wear.

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Adex097: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
What do you expect from a local young erikina....still love his music though wink
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by layconalabi: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
Who care?
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Emisco1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
U fit buy d sliperz slf. U knw wer hm dun buy am 4rm. DUBAI DO UR RSEARCH WELL. Na swag. Mayb u go find out wat jim iyke worn 2 muvi award nyt early ds yr. JOJO AMANAS SWAGA BELT. Lol
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by sexymoma(f): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
If he throws that thing you called slippers to the audience i bet you they are gonna kill each other just to have it.
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nothing new here.
Fela used to perform with pants.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Emisco1: U fit buy d sliperz slf. U knw wer hm dun buy am 4rm. DUBAI DO UR RSEARCH WELL. Na swag. Mayb u go find out wat jim iyke worn 2 muvi award nyt early ds yr. JOJO AMANAS SWAGA BELT. Lol
he bought it from Dubai, so what? That's why Nigerians flock primark and buy things and sell it to people 5 x the price and they'll be making noise that it was bought in the UK
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by itoldu: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
But wait! If he wore shoes on that outfit, what would you say? mtschew!! U for carry your protest go saudi arabia na.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by crackhaus: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
Flirtyfemi: ol! Razz boy... rapper Olamide is still very razz, lol. He killed his performance at the DKM concert but hey, why slippers nah....see photos here...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-KetZ7aHXyKs/UcfENgtCMfI/AAAAAAAAB9k/zp6sFzGUUpk/s1600/dbanj+concert+one.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-IjDbDElm5WY/UcfEfYHBRsI/AAAAAAAAB9s/yTckAwmZdtQ/s1600/dbanj+concert+one.png[/img]

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/olamide-performs-with-slippers-at.html
I see nothing wrong in what he's wearing, or is that not native attire he has on? Slippers do go with those angry

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Francheezy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
mtcheeeeeeww.....i bin dey tink say na dunlop slippers sef

9 Likes

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by theripper3: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
Even Drake no dey make dat equivalent for dollars. 10million shillings maybe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh To Face Police IG Over Illegal Sales Of Ex Husband 's Property / Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.