Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Five Parties Share APC Leadership Positions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Parties Share APC Leadership Positions (875 Views)

Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" / SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP / Busted: Female Aspirant Fooled Apc Leadership With False Pdp Ticket Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Parties Share APC Leadership Positions by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2013
Five parties involved in the merger of opposition
parties have shared the leadership positions of the
All Progressive Congress (APC), according to a
document seen by Daily Trust at the weekend.
As earlier reported by Daily Trust, the Action
Congress of Nigeria (ACN) got the national
chairman, the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) was
given the national secretary, while the Congress for
Progressive Change (CPC) got the national
treasurer.
For their part, factions of the All Progressive Grand
Alliance (APGA) and the Democratic People’s Party
(DPP) who are in the merger got national organising
secretary and national auditor positions
respectively, Daily Trust learnt.
Other positions taken by the ACN are legal adviser,
deputy national treasurer, national publicity
secretary, deputy national youth leader, two
national vice chairmen (south west and south south)
and two ex-officio members.
The ANPP, apart from the national secretary, also
got national financial secretary, deputy national
organising secretary, deputy national publicity
secretary, two national vice chairmen (north west
and north east) and two ex-officio officers.
CPC, for its part, in addition got the posts of deputy
national chairman north, deputy national secretary,
deputy national legal adviser, deputy national
auditor, national woman leader, national youth
leader, one vice chairman (north central) and one
ex-officio officer.
APGA was also given the posts of deputy national
chairman south, deputy national financial secretary,
deputy national women leader, one vice chairman
and one ex-officio. DPP got deputy national
secretary, in addition to national auditor.
The parties will fill in these slots in the interim,
pending the registration of the APC by the
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),
which will be followed by ward and state
congresses as well as national convention where
substantive officers will be elected
Re: Five Parties Share APC Leadership Positions by 4Willywilly: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2013
Don Demu: Five parties involved in the merger of opposition
For their part, factions of the All Progressive Grand
Alliance (APGA) and the Democratic People’s Party
(DPP) who are in the merger got national organising
secretary and national auditor positions
respectively
I dey laugh at Okorocha, this is the highest insult, See wetin Yorubas (ACN) gave him, secretary of Organizing Owanbe for them, keiii Imo people don't allow this to happen.
Re: Five Parties Share APC Leadership Positions by Bigflamie(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2013
LMAO @ Okorocha

Re: Five Parties Share APC Leadership Positions by Expensive72(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2013
[quote author=4Willywilly]
I dey laugh at Okorocha, this is the highest insult, See wetin Yorubas (ACN) gave him, secretary of Organizing Owanbe for them, [/quote
They hoodwink okorocha aka aboki metusa into joining that devilish alliance,my only pity is for the good people of imo state which he will lure into that amoral party.
Re: Five Parties Share APC Leadership Positions by fortmedi: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2013
great
Re: Five Parties Share APC Leadership Positions by Eziachi: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
4Willywilly:
I dey laugh at Okorocha, this is the highest insult, See wetin Yorubas (ACN) gave him, secretary of Organizing Owanbe for them, keiii Imo people don't allow this to happen.
When has Okorocha equals APGA, when people like you kept telling us for months that he is insignificant and inconsequential?

2 Likes

Re: Five Parties Share APC Leadership Positions by pistol: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
Marriage of strange bedfellows.
This is a conglomerate of religious and ethnic bigots,insurgents,mujahids,misfits,loudmouthed and clownish individuals .
I laugh in swahili.
Rochas are u this daft?
Can't you see the handwriting on the wall?
Well I trust you,u rather sink the whole boat with everyone on board than you being left in the lurch.
2003 ANPP convention on my mind.
Re: Five Parties Share APC Leadership Positions by 4Willywilly: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
God Forbid bad thing, Please God never allow this to happen, Okorocha want to turn Imo people to Yoruba Tea maker, keiiiii Organizing Secretary for a Yoruba Owembe for Imo man,
Re: Five Parties Share APC Leadership Positions by Eziachi: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
pistol: Marriage of strange bedfellows.
This is a conglomerate of religious and ethnic bigots,insurgents,mujahids,misfits,loudmouthed and clownish individuals .
I laugh in swahili.
Rochas are u this daft?
Can't you see the handwriting on the wall?
Well I trust you,u rather sink the whole boat with everyone on board than you being left in the lurch.
2003 ANPP convention on my mind.
Tell me which of the 50 we knew about isn't marriage of bedfellows?
Re: Five Parties Share APC Leadership Positions by Eziachi: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
4Willywilly: God Forbid bad thing, Please God never allow this to happen, Okorocha want to turn Imo people to Yoruba Tea maker, keiiiii Organizing Secretary for a Yoruba Owembe for Imo man,
Some of you should get a grip. So making tea for Ijaw Owigiri is better or okay then? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘i Can Give My Own Daughter Out At Age 9′ - Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Bakura / World Igbo Congress(wic) Strategises For 2015 Presidency / Crowd Boos Zuma, Cheers Obama At Memorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.