Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Chevron Finance Analyst Aptitude Test Of June 8, 2013-- Any Feedback Yet? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chevron Finance Analyst Aptitude Test Of June 8, 2013-- Any Feedback Yet? (1335 Views)

Chevron Nupeng Members Block Entrance Due To Non Payment Of Dues (photos) / Petroleum Engineers - Bp, Total, Exxonmobil Or Chevron? / Chevron Finance Analyst Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Finance Analyst Aptitude Test Of June 8, 2013-- Any Feedback Yet? by OrinWat: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2013
hello House

Please may we know if anyone who wrote the Chevron Nigeria Finance Analyst Aptitude Test of June 8, 2013 has been called or notified of the Second Stage (Skills test).

We were told at the venue Chevron will get back to those who passed the test two weeks from the Aptitutde test date i.e June 8, 2013.

Has anyone heard from Chevron and/or written the skills test?

Your response will be highly appreciated
Re: Chevron Finance Analyst Aptitude Test Of June 8, 2013-- Any Feedback Yet? by okeeza: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
I don't think anybody has heard from them yet. I think we should just keep our fingers crossed.

Cheers!
Re: Chevron Finance Analyst Aptitude Test Of June 8, 2013-- Any Feedback Yet? by rayo2002: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
The second stage was done today
Re: Chevron Finance Analyst Aptitude Test Of June 8, 2013-- Any Feedback Yet? by whatweneed: 1:24am On Jul 11, 2013
Hi
this job thing! God help us all, anyway i hope this information will be helpful to somebody.

(1)vacancy for the position of a marketing manager
* He/She should who is able to coordinate other people
* should have up to 3yr working experiences
* should be able to design ways of meetig the target audience
* solution oriented
qualification: Bs.c/ Hnd other certificate will be an added advantage

(2)the position of a marketing officer
* should be able to meet target
* out spoken and should be fluent in English language
* should have integrity
* should be subject to authority
qulification: Bs.c/ Hnd other certificate will be an added advantage

send your CV to info@legacyprime.com or legacy.prime@yahoo.com

company's name is legacy prime. the are into trainings
i belive this is a good one if you are interest. i wish you the best

(1) (Reply)

Best Language To Learn For Job Opportunities / Where Is Seun Osewa!!!! / The Recruitment Process Of The Big Four Accounting Firms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.