Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus (24093 Views)

ROOFING MATERIALS, NIGERIA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Lakayanah: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
The more you see the less you understand abracadabra.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by plainmirror(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
Guy abeg give me U̶̲̥̅̊я phone number.
ℓ go lyk make Ʊ use magic turn
GEJ to rat
grin
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by rodeo0070(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
I prefer Criss Angel of the Mind Freak show... grin
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Trendy247: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
I CAN DO THAT EVEN BETTER
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by collynzo2(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
9jadelta: go to youtube, type dynamo, and see amazing things this guy has done. He is jesus of 21st century
Those things are tricks, use the same youtube to find out how they are done. Nothing spititual about it.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
rodeo0070: I prefer Criss Angel of the Mind Freak show... grin
cris agngel uses a lot of cover blanket and video editing which makes his magic looks fake sometimes. But dynamo is just amazing. Check out the magic with pussy cat dolls or rio ferdinand. That guy is amazin
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
coogar:

you are so naive if you dunno dynamo.......he walked on river thames few years ago in the presence of everyone, i saw that live with my 2 eyes. he was arrested but was later released when the cops realised hes a magician/illusionist.

that's him walking on water.......like a boss!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmdtyjdqCFU

shocked shocked

I never knew this happened. undecided
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by coogar: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
collynzo2: Those things are tricks, use the same youtube to find out how they are done. Nothing spititual about it.

no tricks!
these things do happen. it's an illusion!

adaobi123:
shocked shocked

I never knew this happened. undecided

it happened -
he was promptly arrested by cops - they thought he's suicidal. that was the funniest part of the story. grin cheesy
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by UyiIredia(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
adaobi123: Fair dodger angry

If his other 'arm' was removed from the bus I would be impressed grin

Watch Criss Angel's 'Mind Freak' and prepare to be officially dumbstruck.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
collynzo2: Those things are tricks, use the same youtube to find out how they are done. Nothing spititual about it.
am not saying its spiritual bro, read my post well. I knew it a trick, am only amazed how did somethings sometimes
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by FILEBE(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
peckhamboi: If you believe this nonsense, you should be given a very hard and dirty slap.

All the people inside the bus are paid actors who have been told to act as if they saw something.

what about those outside? i think he is standing on something or why are the cops guarding him?
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by collynzo2(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
coogar:

no tricks!

it happened -
he was promptly arrested by cops - they thought he's suicidal. that was the funniest part of the story. grin cheesy

Then you need to check out the meaning of illusion.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
coogar:
it happened -

grin grin

Typical assumptions
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by collynzo2(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
9jadelta: am not saying its spiritual bro, read my post well. I knew it a trick, am only amazed how did somethings sometimes
So why did you compare him with Jesus?
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Watch Criss Angel's 'Mind Freak' and prepare to be officially dumbstruck.

Is it on YouTube ?
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by abes(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
Fake right arm, his real right arm is in his shirt. Well it's a promo for Pepsi max.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by coogar: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
collynzo2: Then you need to check out the meaning of illusion.

ok, mr doubting thomas, disillusionise this video.
show us the string or cables or whatever you think must have been used to suspend him in the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI33hIRH7yk
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by NessaFresh(f): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
he should come to my compound and do this
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by dare2think: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
FILEBE:

what about those outside? i think he is standing on something or why are the cops guarding him?

I think its a fake arm.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by UyiIredia(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
I was skeptical and rightly so. Here's a similar feat:

and how it's done

6 Likes

Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Andrew3(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
After Jesus walked on water, he said, If though believe, everything will be possible. Even the mountains can move at your command.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by dare2think: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
coogar:

no tricks!

An illusion can be a form of a trick.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by collynzo2(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
Here is how he did the River Thames stunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz6tYQeHQPg

2 Likes

Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Lakayanah: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
plainmirror: Guy abeg give me U̶̲̥̅̊я phone number.
ℓ go lyk make Ʊ use magic turn
GEJ to rat
grin
I think he should start from the head of your clan. Since you do not have respect for elders. I don't care who our president is he is the head of our country if you bring him down you rubbish your country. For your information it's not only Nigerians that are on this forum. When you travel out and you are mistreated and called a rat and spit in your face that you are from the country of rats please do not complain for you brought it on yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by coogar: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
NessaFresh: he should come to my compound and do this

evil spirits dey your compound, it will not work. grin

damiso: Uhmmmmmm the pessimist in me never seems to want to believe dynamo's stunts.But I must admit he is good.....
Yeah am suprised too.Like he was when he 'walked' on the thames

dynamo and nik wallenda(the tight rope walker) are not humans. the type of stunts they pull defies physics. forget gravity or archimedes, these guys have broken all the laws of nature.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Jerryjat(m): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
super man in the making...
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by FILEBE(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
dare2think:

I think its a fake arm.
A FAKE ARM? how do you mean? even if it is a fake arm, dont think it will be possible balancing easily above the ground. or what do you think?
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
collynzo2: So why did you compare him with Jesus?
do you know if jesus was an illusionist, magician or not? When dynamo levitated at rio de jenario, some people has started worshiping him... When people dnt understand something, they believe its spiritual. Who knows? Jesus might be dynamo's category but no way to prove it
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by UyiIredia(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
FILEBE:
A FAKE ARM? how do you mean? even if it is a fake arm, dont think it will be possible balancing easily above the ground. or what do you think?

Look at the images I posted above. It explains things. He used a fake arm.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by dare2think: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
FILEBE:

An example has been illustrated above.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by abes(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
FILEBE:

Uyi Iredia: I was skeptical and rightly so. Here's a similar feat:

and how it's done

Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Siga: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
I wonder why people think magic is a new thing....even in the bible there were magicians....Moses did it when is rod turned to snake and ate all other snakes in front of Pharaoh....magic has been in existence from time and will continue to be...go read Exodus 7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) / Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children / When Was The Last Time You Saw A Butterfly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.