Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,199 members, 7,780,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:49 PM

What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? (1293 Views)

Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons / Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
Everytime I'm pursuing all these young young girls the way they do shakara and run away from me sef ehn. Na wa. But all these working class babes are always on my case. 4 are even tracking me currently. Why naaa... Me I no want oooo. Plus I have dated like 3 older women and I promised my self to never do such again.
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by Seun(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
Why did you promise yourself never to do such again?
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by Adufaye(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
Seun: Why did you promise yourself never to do such again?
abi! Seconded
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by swtchicgurl: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
when u don't know what u want, u get want you don't.
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by Moji12(f): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
Is cos of ur 12inches undecided
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by AtheistD(m): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2013

maybe because he keeps breaking their hearts wink

swtchicgurl: when u don't know what u want, u get want you don't.

He knows what he wants... he wants a young chic.
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
Atheist:-D:

maybe because he keeps breaking their hearts wink

He knows what he wants... he wants a young chic.

Abi oooo... Atheist tell them.
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ehen. Seun, first to comment. You av done ojoro.

1 Like

Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by tellwisdom: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
Im not even thinking of settling down for any younger gurl for a relationship. I like it older and they are loving it cool
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by AtheistD(m): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
tellwisdom: Im not even thinking of settling down for any younger gurl for a relationship. I like it older and they are loving it cool

Smart man cool

Older women are cool. I dont mind a few myself. They are patient and caring. Younger girls are good too but you just have to be able to get to know them better.
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
See, I'm mid twenties. When late twenties and early 30s ladies are after me is that right
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by AtheistD(m): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
12 inches!:
See, I'm mid twenties. When late twenties and early 30s ladies are after me is that right

Why not. Even forties and fifties grin tongue
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2013

Why not. Even forties and fifties grin tongue
I dnt want a sugar mummy.
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by AtheistD(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
12 inches!:

I dnt want a sugar mummy.

They arent sugar mummies. They are cougars... rawwwr tongue
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2013

They arent sugar mummies. They are cougars... rawwwr tongue
I don't want cougars..
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by AtheistD(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
12 inches!:

I don't want cougars..

Try them... you might like them tongue

There is a lot to be said about experience wink

cool
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by tellwisdom: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2013

Smart man cool

Older women are cool. I dont mind a few myself. They are patient and caring. Younger girls are good too but you just have to be able to get to know them better.

Very correct cool cool
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by tpia5: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
if you're in your mid 20s, ladies between that age and under 30 shouldnt be considered older women per se.

older women should be like 35 to 40 and above, imo, in this context.
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
12 inches!:

I don't want cougars..
Ok,you dey like cheetah or you fit manage zebra?
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by clemz85(m): 2:47am On Jun 25, 2013
Older women are ideal to me. I didn't say I want sugar whatever please, I just like the warm in their alms
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 25, 2013
clemz85: Older women are ideal to me. I didn't say I want sugar whatever please, I just like the warm in their alms
Lol @warm in the ALMS.
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by UyiIredia(m): 3:59am On Jun 25, 2013
@ 12 inches: Did you $h@g the older women ? Just curious.
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 25, 2013
tpia@:
if you're in your mid 20s, ladies between that age and under 30 shouldnt be considered older women per se.

older women should be like 35 to 40 and above, imo, in this context.

^^^^ Yeah this...

If you are mid twenties than a "later" twenties lady could be around 5 years old. That isnt much.
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by Mynd44: 5:45am On Jun 25, 2013
OP is confused. When did 5 years become "older women"?
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by Gudintent: 5:54am On Jun 25, 2013
12 inches!:

Why won't they follow you, I'm sure you go around showing ur God given 12inches talent on display. Of course older women know what to do with your type of talent now tongue
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2013
You guys are hilarious... But for real... I need real soltutions. What would make all these 30+ yrs babes be after me. It's a regular trend. They all start with being friendly mentors. Then it gradually turns to something else. While the early 20s girls I really want can be very childish. Yep I actually slept with a couple but I wanted to turn a new leaf becos I dnt think I cn av something SERIOUS with a woman 5 yrs older than me.
Re: What Would Make Older Women Attracted To Me? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
Change your way of thinking then.

(1) (Reply)

Young Single Ladies And Facebook / Why Don't Nigerian Girls Consider Flower As A Romantic Gift ? / Which City Has The Highest Numbers Of RUNZ Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.