Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Etb Calling. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etb Calling. (1559 Views)

Etisalat Still Calling For Phone Interview - Call Centre Agent / Psyntech Limited Calling / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etb Calling. by samsonola(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2008
I had an interview with ETB's chairman last month and i have not heard anything since then.I pray and am confident i will be called for the letter because its been a long time coming. Pls anybody with experience in Etb should help with how long i will have to wait b4 being called for letter. Thanks
Re: Etb Calling. by Fummiee(f): 9:24pm On May 12, 2008
U'll soon be called.
Re: Etb Calling. by Fummiee(f): 9:25pm On May 12, 2008
U'll soon be called 4 ur letter.
Re: Etb Calling. by 8inchplus(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2008
@ poster

Stop misleading people with your topic header. Wasted my time thinking there was an opportunity there. All the best sha
Re: Etb Calling. by debbybaby1: 9:30am On May 13, 2008
Hi Samsonola,i pray dy call u soon.Pls when was your panel interview(second to d last)?I am yet to be called to be interview by the chairman and i tell you am running out of patience.
Re: Etb Calling. by Amax(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2008
Bro, your topic header should be titled "your interview with ETB CHAIRMAN",  not Etb calling . Just be patience the chairman Himself will call you. congrats
Re: Etb Calling. by samsonola(m): 6:27am On May 14, 2008
Thanks to all. If u have not been called by the chairman, u will be called. i waited for about 2 months b4 i was called. Lets keep praying and hope for the best.
Re: Etb Calling. by xlad21(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2008
samson, go to their HR office and check for your appointment letter
i was there to see the chairman on monday, and some people that interviewed with you came to pick up their appointment letters, they were never called. just some guy that checked and saw his own started calling some other people that started coming, good luck.
Re: Etb Calling. by Finecat(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2008
@samsonola

Banks banks banks. why are you guys wasting your time? Most of these banks are in serious financial trouble, read your news and your eyes will open. Talk to their top shots and they will tell you their dilemmas. In a shrt time, most of the banks that have the habits of going to the capital market to raise funds are jittery because of what is going in the capital market: BIG LOSSES !

(1) (Reply)

Shell Recruitment Day / Etisalat Application / Ict Jobs (lagos) Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.