Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" - Properties (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (263645 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Sir,pls how much do it cost you to clear a typical site?

N25k, depends on what we meet in the site. If we see a python, we charge you more grin grin
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by janykute: 9:51pm On May 04, 2015
spyder880:

N25k, depends on what we meet in the site. If we see a python, we charge you more grin grin
And if you see some bush meat then the work will be done free?

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 04, 2015
spyder880:

Thats cool!
Do you have your own boys/ you hire people to clear it ? I'm looking forward to work with you after my machines arrive
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2015
janykute:

And if you see some bush meat then the work will be done free?
Its a deal grin
IHate9ja1:

Thats cool!
Do you have your own boys/ you hire people to clear it ? I'm looking forward to work with you after my machines arrive
I have a full team of workers based in Port Harcourt.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Empiree: 10:38pm On May 04, 2015
@spyder880, this house is now completed, right?. I which i could see the pic now painted.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 1:25am On Jul 25, 2015
I am planning to do this style of parapet at our latest block of flats building, I just love this concrete fascia style.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 2:20am On Jul 25, 2015
spyder880:
I am planning to do this style of parapet at our latest block of flats building, I just love this concrete fascia style.

This design is very lovely...

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by PHfinest(m): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
spyder880:

Is this one dressed?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 5:22am On Jul 26, 2015
PHfinest:

Is this one dressed?

Yes it has just been dressed.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Empiree: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2015
My favorite building on NL. God bless the owner.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by swtchicgurl: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
good day mr spyder880,

pls assist with a rough estimate for this from your experience.

pls how much is a sqrmeter of wichtech gerrard classic roofing sheet? and also, like roughly how much will i need for complete roofing if length and breadth of the building is 20m by 12m? the roof design is quite simple but not flat throughout.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
swtchicgurl:
good day mr spyder880,

pls assist with a rough estimate for this from your experience.

pls how much is a sqrmeter of wichtech gerrard classic roofing sheet? and also, like roughly how much will i need for complete roofing if length and breadth of the building is 20m by 12m? the roof design is quite simple but not flat throughout.

Gerrard classic sold for around N2,950 the last time I bought it. However calculating your roofing estimates without a physical measurement might be fraught with errors. It is best you get a roofer to come give you a quote. Thanks.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Beulah09: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
spyder880:

Gerrard classic sold for around N2,950 the last time I bought it. However calculating your roofing estimates without a physical measurement might be fraught with errors. It is best you get a roofer to come give you a quote. Thanks.

Any idea the price of the Shingles?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Beulah09:

Any idea the price of the Shingles?

They sold for N5,400 the last time I bought them.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by overboard(m): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2015
Hello Spyder. Please do you know anything about dry wall?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2015
overboard:
Hello Spyder. Please do you know anything about dry wall?

Yes, but I have not used it in any of my wall finishes yet.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by dparrain: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
SPYDER!! You too much biko

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
dparrain:

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 12:12am On Jan 01, 2016
[b]I don't know where to start, but I want to use this opportunity to thank all my esteemed readers, friends and partners here for all their support, prayers and encouragement throughout the year 2015. I must tell you all that I am still amazed by the confidence you repose in us. We also want to assure you all that we will do everything within our power to remain as transparent as possible, to deliver more buildings with precision and timeliness, to communicate with openness and speed, to improve on the overall quality of our product offerings, and finally to invest your funds in very safe and profitable ventures.

May 2016 be a year we all can spread our wings and fly high, soaring so high that everyone that knows us will marvel at the grace of GOD on our individual lives. May good health, prosperity and safety continue to pursue you all, may your lives continue to be a testimony to GOD.

Once again, we thank you all for all your support in 2015. Merci! Danke! Obrigado! xie xie! shukran! grazie! gracias! cheesy cheesy grin

PERFECTION IS OUR GOAL, EXCELLENCE WILL BE TOLERATED.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Oguledoen: 12:30am On Jan 08, 2016
spyder880:
Looks so smooth, is there any need still plastering this parapet? cheesy grin

Oga Spyder, abeg how many bags of cement and trips of chipping did you use for the parapet alone?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2016
Oguledoen:

Oga Spyder, abeg how many bags of cement and trips of chipping did you use for the parapet alone?

Wonder if I can still remember, so long ago. Plan for 50 bags of cement.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by twinskenny(m): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2016
spyder880:

hahaha

what of tiger or lion... if you meet python you should charge less ooo cause that na
real meat

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by befto: 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin
dparrain:

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by erico2k2(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2016
spyder880:
My Oga at this site is very strict about his standards, he is the kind of man that will go for the best just to ensure that all building processes are well observed, He arranged for a "Dumpy level" to be brought to this site so that the foundation levels could be accurately determined. It was a new experience for me, we are all in school and learning everyday cheesy
Xcelent
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by TONYE001(m): 7:06am On Mar 09, 2016
TONYE001:

Here it is:

Greetings Nairalanders.

I know similar topics have been posted here but none seem to directly answer my questions.

Please I need your help.

I am a young Nigerian that resides in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.

I've been considering building a 2 bedroom flat in this city and giving it out for rent.

I haven't gotten a land.

Please see below:

1. I would love to buy a one and a half plot(s?) of land at a good site,
2. Build a simple 2 bedroom flat (bungalow?) with the following specifications:
a. Each room having a toilet/bathroom plus a visitor's toilet (different from that of the rooms),
b. A passage, store, and moderately sized kitchen,
c. Bore hole,
d. Tiled floor (plus tiled kitchen and bathroom wall - fully or just above half the height of the wall),
e. I would love to have a possibility of converting the structure to a storey building in the future (1 or 2, don't know yet).. So maybe I would prefer pillars (or something; don't know the right term.. Just to make it strong enough to bear extra constructions on top)...

Please I need price estimates as I plan to start this project in less than 12 months' time..

Estimates should cover cost of acquiring the land but please the cost of buying the land and that of building should be separated..

Thanks fellow Nigerians.

Waiting...

Hello, good morning.

I now have a plot of land somewhere at Igwuruta in PH.

I need overall estimate, please, for a 2 bedroom flat with pillars that can carry at least 2 storey building in the future.

Thanks all....Spyder880
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by obamania: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
@Spyder, I have gone through this thread and found it educating. I am interested in knowing how the issue of drainage was handled for the Port Harcourt mansion. I luv the facial.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 6:28am On Mar 10, 2016
obamania:
@Spyder, I have gone through this thread and found it educating. I am interested in knowing how the issue of drainage was handled for the Port Harcourt mansion. I luv the facial.

When you say drainage, do you mean compound drainage?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oga spyder,, i know it might send to forward.. but I wanna know to cost of drilling a borehole in Ph
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2016
BlazeyJ:
Oga spyder,, i know it might send to forward.. but I wanna know to cost of drilling a borehole in Ph

N110,000.00 average

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by abike12(f): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
spyder880:

N110,000.00 average

Just went through the entire post and I am amazed by how quickly you executed the work and how neat it came out. Your responses to people who came at you unfairly was also on point (I can learn from that). Great job!
Once my current project is over, I will contact you for the next one. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
abike12:

Just went through the entire post and I am amazed by how quickly you executed the work and how neat it came out. Your responses to people who came at you unfairly was also on point (I can learn from that). Great job!
Once my current project is over, I will contact you for the next one. smiley

I will be very happy to work for you, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Spain007(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pls how is the partitions measured?
bristol201:

Oga Spider, thank you for your candid suggestion. I thought as much hence my inquiry. Once again thank you for the clarification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.