Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

4 Convicts Hanged In Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo (15774 Views)

Three Ex-convicts Held For Traffic Robbery (pic) / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) / Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by dad007(m): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2013
ocman: TELL the slowpoke. if u are wicked as to take a life (kill another human being), how do u think your life matters? Oshio-baba is the best. it is tit-for-tat. you murder some one and u expect to live? you rob and kill and expect to use the money and flex and live? is ur life more important than the one u wasted?
And why was kabaka not hang,as you are aware,he also killed someone and was jail.I guess he only spent few months in prison.I even heard that he is now working with the state gov.
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by dad007(m): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2013
Nkjay: : When will Rev. King be hanged?? Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

I have being hearing of this rev king in this forum.Please can you kindly xplain to me who is he,and what makes him so popular

[color=#990000]rev king is an evil pastor that set one of his members on fire and he sexually harasses his female church member.he was sentenced to death by hanging.....but i am tellin u right nw, rev king will b hosting a crusade at nnewi. i saw the poster yesterday undecided i jst cldnt shout..
What!you mean,he is set free?
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Godson32(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2013
What about those arrested boko haram criminals that ve killed thousands of people?their own persecution should be worse,maybe death by electric chair.
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by jkendy(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2013
If truly they're armed robbers, kudos to the hangermen. But Adams O should remember not to drop the pen he used in signing the warrant far from his desk cuz we'll need it very soon to sign theirs too. What is good for goose is good for the....
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by brownlord: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2013
dad007: And why was kabaka not hang,as you are aware,he also killed someone and was jail.I guess he only spent few months in prison.I even heard that he is now working with the state gov.

Ignorance, do you know what transpired? and who told you he kabaka was not taken to court? you must be very stupid to bring something u hv little / no knowledge about to a public forum
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2013
Killers MUST be killed. They showed no mercy when they killed others.

1 Like

Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Chongaiman: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2013
Some of the rabid, ubiquitous and omnipresent NLers might just be prisoners on deathrow with too much time on their hands.
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Chynx(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lady_Sarin: why should u hang peoples children
Because they have killed, maimed and slaughtered people's "childrenses"!!!
QED!
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by dad007(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
brownlord:

Ignorant, do you know what transpired? and who told you he kabaka was not taken to court? you must be very stupid to bring something you have no idea about to a public forum
What a shame.Someone like you will be proud of yourself that you are civilise,but your respond to my comment tell otherwise.Your insult only brings smile 2 my face knowing fully well,that the likes of you are a lot in were we come from.Which is quite unfortunate. smiley
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Longeria(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
texaco1: this might swing the political pendulum of edo politics in favour of pdp in the next election
cry
texaco1: this might swing the political pendulum of edo politics in favour of pdp in the next election
with this i know you are about 16 years or below. i hate hypocrite like A I. WHERE were they when sadam husein was executed.what is their position on the happenings in guantanamo bay and afghanistan.some states like texas in USA still execute criminals.

1 Like

Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by splashbaby(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
maasoap: May be after you might have been made an orphan by armed robbers, you should come back here to give a better opinion. Imagine armed robbers in your house, after collecting money and any other thing they could lay their hands on, still go ahead to kill your father without resisting or provoking them!
You are speaking from either experience or anger! Every soul deserve a second chance if we can help it...in this case, no matter the crime we can help it...let's stop the killings
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Baaby: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wendyslim: Why will some people take life dat dey cannot create. So sad undecided undecided

He who killed shall also be killed. shikena embarassed
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by doctimi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
The 3 types of murder recognised:
*Justifiable murder
*Excusable Murder
*Felony:....felony further categorised into 2: Manslaugher and Premeditated Murder

for the 1st, if you're are a government agent, say an SSS officer going after armed criminals, in exchange of gun fire, if eventually the suspect dies, then it's justified cos u shld under no circumstances kill a suspect. Thats Justifiable muder.
For excusable, say a rape victim or any other person was attacked, and he subtly managed to disarm his/her attacker and in the process of that, the attacker died. If proven beyond reasonable doubt that the assailant was killed in the process of self defence, then the munder is excusable.
Thirdly, Manslaughter is The unjustifiable, inexcusable, and intentional killing of a human being without deliberation, premeditation, and malice e.g. Someone tries to cross an express way, knocked down by an on-coming vehicle. It can be voluntary or involuntary like a man met his wife having sex with a cotenant on their matrimonial bed, in annoyance grabs a stick and just clubbed the adulteree once, he's guilty of voluntary man-slaughter while the man who knocks down some one on the highway wld be charged with involuntary man-slaughter. The last in the intentional murder which was deliberate, planned and carried out with malice aforethought.

The victim of this death sentence commited intentional murder and had been proven guilty beyond all doubt by a competent court. I really dont know why amnesty group is crying. Let them channel all their resources in ridding the human society of criminals first. Taxpayers money should not be used to feed eternal prisoners while there are so many innocents out there without food to eat. Hamza Almustapha, Rev. Kings as well as all those Lautech ritualist students should follow.
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by debulle: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
[quote author=ogusbaba1][/quote]When will corrupt politicians,pension fund theives and oil subsidy cartels be convicted and hanged? If that is done I can say Nigeria is moving in right direction.I wonder how many high profile cases have our courts concluded in a reasonable time.Judiciary that can't convict Ibori and Oka,have seen foreign courts do it.Shame to our Leaders.
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Donbrig: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
Amnesty international and all those against death penalty are enemies of progress to Nigeria. How about some American states with death penalty? This is not the time for Nigerian govt to listen to everything foreign elements have to say, they are hypocrites. We must do things the way we know it is best for the security of our country. Kill old thieves and the new ones will not steal. I rest my case for now.
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
Adams Oshimole,i wouldnt have expected this from you....Power,wealth makes even the saint a devil..everyone changes with money

1 Like

Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by splashbaby(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

The very concept of punishment in law is dependent on an for an eye.
You are right in sane society...yet capital punishment is babaric...you are wrong in Nigeria case where justice can be bought.
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by honeric01(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
ehie: Adams Oshimole,i wouldnt have expected this from you....Power,wealth makes even the saint a devil..everyone changes with money

Were you in any way affected?
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
ehie: Adams Oshimole,i wouldnt have expected this from you....Power,wealth makes even the saint a devil..everyone changes with money
HERE WE GO AGAIN. SELF APPOINTED MOST RIGHTEOUS PERSON IN THE WORLD EHIE HAS SPOKEN SMDH angry
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by fydence: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lady_Sarin: why should u hang peoples children
why shld people's children kill other people's children in the first place?
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by valicious1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
i still dont understand why Nigerian death authorities have refused making use of less painful death methods like lethal injection. undecided undecided undecided
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by fydence: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
kingjohnny: A violation of UN treaty
tell that to China or Russia...then give me feedback
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by grandstar(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
A death warrant Oshiomole recently signed was for a convict who killed and dismembered the body. The criminal said the dismembering was a "mistake". His death warrant as well may be considered a "mistake". Or do you think he'll change?
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by abbeybanks(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
welcome development but fear of abusing this law for a country widespread with corrupt practices because the beneficiary will laugh last... May the departed RIP. Amen
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Ogegod87: 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
I don't wish Fø̲̣̣я̅ any1 of U̶̲̥̅̊ sayin its not right 2 hang these robbers and murderers, 2 have an encounter wit these men of d underworld. They A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ ruthless & heartless demons. I remember september 20th,2008(sat) @ 6:30pm. D day armed robbers thrailed my mum and her brother home. They shot my uncle in the stomach @ a very close range in our very presence amidst pleadings, thinking him 2 Bε̲̣̣̣̥ my dad after robbing dem of deir valuables. He gave up b4 dey got 2 d hospital. Someone who was meant 2 travel d following day 2 pay his fiancee's dowry.

People shouldn't be convicted Fø̲̣̣я̅ a crime dey didn't commit. Wat about those dat have been found guilty a d crimes dey actually committed??

BrB
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by andyanders: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
neutrotoba: When will Rev. King be hanged?? Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Rev. King is the ONLY death I would love to hear and for his death to be signed and he be hanged. Others can go free.
I still wonder why we cry for those to be killed.

These armed robbers will come to your house kill and ra=pe married pregnant women, minors and even grannies and sometimes strangle them to death and we are here crying that they should be allowed to live?

Someone will pull a gun and kill an innocent child and be allowed to live? A murderer like Nigerian Police officers will pull a gun and kill a defenseless individual and we are here saying he should be allowed to live?A gang of young men will gang-ra-pe and kill an innocent young lady and we are here saying that they should live?
Too bad.

1 Like

Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by 3ace(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
Conscience and sympathy are the only differences between us and these criminals. That's why their execution evokes our pity.If not why should we pity those who abruptly put an end to the life of another being? I wouldn't blame the families of victims who are still pained if they support "an eye for an eye"

1 Like

Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
Never knew they still do this in Nigeria oh . . . What is the judgement on people that rob the nation?
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by papaking1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
I am in full support of the death penalty as long as they have been proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt. How can you kill others with impunity and expect to live? DEATH TO MURDERERS!
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by obuksjr(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wendyslim: Why will some people take life dat dey cannot create. So sad undecided undecided
Is that supposed to be for the government or the hanged?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigeria’s SSS Is Violating The Law And Illegally Parading Itself As DSS / Ogun Commissioner Visits Woman Found With Dead Child, Promises To Support Them / Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.