Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

4 Convicts Hanged In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo (15772 Views)

Three Ex-convicts Held For Traffic Robbery (pic) / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) / Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by taiocol: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2013
good 1@least our pop wil reduce. Haha
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Linoversace: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2013
Lady_Sarin: why should u hang peoples children
How would you like such criminals to be punished?

A) Firing Squad
B) Life Imprisonment
C) Lethal Injection shocked
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by misterh(m): 10:24am On Jun 25, 2013
Maybe those people's children killed other people's children.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by bayo1(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2013
I still don't know why someone convicted of murder should be allowed to live! Armed robbers killing innocent person now hanged and some people are talking of human right, didn't the convict violate human right in the first place by killing the innocent?

5 Likes

Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by misterh(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2013
Good one.
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by kennyonthrone(m): 10:29am On Jun 25, 2013
Larryfly: hang,hanger, hangest!
convict,convicter,convictest!

hell just increased its population.
lol! Knt jst stp laughin....
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Originalsly: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2013
Having the death penalty would make armed robbers and body parts dealers and oga think twice before killing someone. I agree with it but not under this corrupt justice system.
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by taland(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2013
When will our political thieves get judged in Nigeria. Yet same people signed death warrants
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by adexsimply(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2013
obadiah777: SUP BROS ADEX wink wink grin
grin grin tongue tongue
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by WukedP(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2013
i dont know why people tend to look at things upside down, so a covincted armed robber is now being pitied cos he has been sentenced to dead or even already executed?, have u for once considered how many bread winners, peoples sons, daughters, dad n mums dis guys hav murdered in cold blood? No wonder after all boko haram hav done they still hav sympatizers *smh*

5 Likes

Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2013
Anybody wey sign another person death warrant ,

Hope your own hand clean ?? undecided
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by brownlord: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2013
Happy and sad, happy because my state stared it and that will serve as deterrent to other criminals all those planning to go into crime, am angry because our judicial system is corrupt innocent soul can be exchange with those that have been condemned, influential people can bribe their way pay those prison officials the required fee, they do the job and kill innocent people with lower crime with those that have been sentenced if you doubt me, ask the Nigerian police how they do it

Sad mode activated
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Willzkid(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2013
Linoversace: Governors signing death warrants.

Well, Goodluck to them!
@ your last sentence: literally
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Afroconnect: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2013
splashbaby: This is what Jonathan asked for during the fathers day celebration!...For me life imprisonment is better than death....But why capital punishment?...the crime may deserve it in the heat of the emotional truama caused but if we allow sound reasoning to prevail...an eye for an eye jungle justice system is a big shame to education.
shut up fool,America-fathers of amnesty kill killers every week,Iraq,Indonesia,China,Saudi Arabia and a dozen others all kill killers.
killers must be killed-or is thier life better than the life of those they killed.some people are evil,vowed to the devil to take lives-aint it better for such people to be sent to their master-the devil?
Good job,afterall death penalty was enshrined in our statutes for a reason.

1 Like

Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Afroconnect: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2013
Very good,please other Governors SHOULD STOP BEING HYPOCRITES,THEY SHOULD SIGN THE WARRANTS-SO THESE SCUMS,SADISTS WHO DONT LIKE LIFE BE SENT TO THEIR MASTER-THE DEVIL.
KILLERS MUST BE KILLED,IT WILL REDUCE THE NUMBER OF SAVAGE BARBARIANS IN OUR SOCIETY.
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Afroconnect: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2013
Wuked.P:
i dont know why people tend to look at things upside down, so a covincted armed robber is now being pitied cos he has been sentenced to dead or even already executed?, have u for once considered how many bread winners, peoples sons, daughters, dad n mums dis guys hav murdered in cold blood? No wonder after all boko haram hav done they still hav sympatizers *smh*
THEY ARE FOOLS AND HYPOCRITES,THESE KILLERS KILLED HUNDREDS OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS-KILLING KILLERS IS THE ONLY DETERRENT TO THESE SAVAGES.
KILL THE REST ON DEATH ROW,THE LAW PROSCRIBES DEATH TO KILLERS/KIDNAPPERS/ARMED ROBBERS FOR A REASON.
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by kingjohnny(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2013
A violation of UN treaty

1 Like

Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by lovelyayo(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2013
it is well
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by ALTRUTH(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2013
Thnk God 4 dis great news. Someone attacks a woman, ra.pes her, collect her money, kill her nd abandon her naked body. Now they are hanged nd some foolish ppl are shouting. God will punish those human rights ppl nd their supporters.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by ayurdavid: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2013
he who kills by the sword/gun must die by the sword/gun/whatever

1 Like

Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by akdjr(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2013
I pray Topa who murdered a young girl Oziofu Ogumah in Igarra is among this row.........
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by dad007(m): 10:59am On Jun 25, 2013
neutrotoba: When will Rev. King be hanged?? Can't wait!!!!!!!!!
I have being hearing of this rev king in this forum.Please can you kindly xplain to me who is he,and what makes him so popular
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2013
TELL the slowpoke. if u are wicked as to take a life (kill another human being), how do u think your life matters? Oshio-baba is the best. it is tit-for-tat. you murder some one and u expect to live? you rob and kill and expect to use the money and flex and live? is ur life more important than the one u wasted?
Uyi Iredia:

The very concept of punishment in law is dependent on an for an eye.
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 25, 2013
thunder fire ur moutn! seems ur folks are all in jail. kill them all. anyone who kills should be killed. gbam!!
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by chiefbatiatus(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2013
Codedrock: Life imprisonment will be beta..

I wish armed robbers will slaughter your father or relative then get life imprisonment and live on your tax contribution for the rest of his life. To even make it better, he could get a parole in old age and become your neighbor. So u think amnesty know jerk about anything? They are moronns and that's why u hear all manner of useless things going on in america. I like and respect some western values but on justice they are full of crap
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2013
dnt mind the fools. seems there fathers are in jail for murder. And now they guys would have chance of begging God for forgiveness so as to make heaven. the people they killed where they allowed to say their last prayers? U see they still loose..execution does not even bring justice at the long run if u see it the way i view it..
bayo1: I still don't know why someone convicted of murder should be allowed to live! Armed robbers killing innocent person now hanged and some people are talking of human right, didn't the convict violate human right in the first place by killing the innocent?
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by honeric01(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2013
Why should a confirmed murderer have access to his or her own life?
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2013
you are a half-baked mofon. oh why am i wasting my nairaland ink quoting this aturu?
kingjohnny: A violation of UN treaty
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2013
exactly my thought. May that their NGO execute them..
ALTRUTH: Thnk God 4 dis great news. Someone attacks a woman, ra.pes her, collect her money, kill her nd abandon her naked body. Now they are hanged nd some foolish ppl are shouting. God will punish those human rights ppl nd their supporters.
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Starlett: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2013
Speechless.
lipsrsealed

Speechless.
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2013
: When will Rev. King be hanged?? Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

I have being hearing of this rev king in this forum.Please can you kindly xplain to me who is he,and what makes him so popular

[color=#990000]rev king is an evil pastor that set one of his members on fire and he sexually harasses his female church member.he was sentenced to death by hanging.....but i am tellin u right nw, rev king will b hosting a crusade at nnewi. i saw the poster yesterday undecided i jst cldnt shout..
Re: 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo by ismailaoladayo: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2013
Action governor, looter of public fund shuld be executed as well, just the way china are sanitized there county.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawrence Anini Saga: 32 Years After (full Story Inside) / India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days / Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.