Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. (1938 Views)

Help On Business Suggestion / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / Dangote On Business, Success & Going Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by parababe(f): 2:34pm On May 21, 2006
Hi all,
Please i need ideas on any job or business i can do from home. I am paraplegic and hardly go out, however i need a job or business i can do from home. I have about N50,000 starting capital and reside in one of the suburb areas of lagos. I equally have 5hrs internet access 3day a week. I will appreciate any idea of business or work i can do from home.

Looking forward to your replies. Thanks, Parababe
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by kazey(m): 2:44pm On May 21, 2006
What kind of skills do you have?
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by Seun(m): 2:46pm On May 21, 2006
If you're a pretty good writer, you should start a blog. You can write about your experiences either as a Nigerian or one who is physically challenged. Then you promote the blog so people fall in love with it. Then you put ads on it and make sweet money every month. Nairaland webmasters have a lot of knowledge which we can share with you.

Visit these blogs sometime:
- xiaxue..com: 21 year Asian old girl whose amateur blog is as popular as Nairaland!
- www.problogger.net: Most famous professional blogger. Lots to learn from this guy.
- www.webmasterworld.com: A place to get all the information you need about web business.
- www.performancing.com: Another blog for professional bloggers.

If you have any specific questions about professional blogging, let me know. Good luck!
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by sirwebs(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2006
seun, i'm interested in the stuff about bloging. I'm a pretty good writer. How can i set up a blog? any fees involved? Any special software? Pls fill me in? Sorry to usurp ur conversation with parababe. Anyway i live in niga.
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by Seun(m): 2:43am On May 22, 2006
You can set up a blog for free, by hosting it at blogger.com. If you are really out to make money, you can go ahead and choose a clever domain name for your blog and a traditional (wordpress) web hosting account which costs just a few dollars. Really, the time you will spend writing for your blog is what matters most. and don't forget to Google it!

If you are vigilant, you may wonder why I'm running a forum and not blogging for dollars as I am recommending. It's because I don't enjoy writing very much. I particularly don't enjoy writing about what Nigerians want to read. Now what do Nigerians want to read? Ask your friends! There is a big hole in the Nigerian blogosphere waiting to be filled. i wish I could be a part of it, but the truth is that blogging is really a solitary activity.
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by parababe(f): 9:18pm On May 22, 2006
Hi Kazey, Thanks for ur response, I have a degree in Medical laboratory science, and my knowledge of computer is just to send emails, chat and interact in forums like this.

Seun thanks too for your response, i am not a good writer so blogging might not be for me, all the same am reading through the sites u gave me to learn more about it.

Am still looking forward for more responses and ideas, thanks.
Parababe.
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by kazey(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2006
Under Medical laboratory science, is there anything that the general public or a specific type or group of people would like to be informed with in regards to maybe health or anything in relation? Just thinking, in the direction of a niche blog.
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by iybabe(f): 9:21am On May 23, 2006
Seun,
I really admire your courage and determination to be good in what you are doing and in a legimate way.Iam positive that we younger generation(though iam almost 40) will not be a wasted one and we can do without 419 or giving our country bad name.Nigeria can be better if we have more youths like you doing positive things and mentoring others. Iam so proud of you and others like you on this forum-

Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by Seun(m): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2006
You're welcome. It's a pity my idea wasn't useful to this particulr person. Ouch!
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by iybabe(f): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2006
Seun,
I need your assistance as well-Iam just a new comer in IT world not in using computer shao as iam a veteran on that but just learning how to design a web as i see you as a challenge and i want to contribute something too to society though if money come fine and if not,let not say i didnt try.

Please can you access my blog and advice

happymother-iy..com
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by kazey(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2006
iybabe:

Seun,
I need your assistance as well-Iam just a new comer in IT world not in using computer shao as iam a veteran on that but just learning how to design a web as i see you as a challenge and i want to contribute something too to society though if money come fine and if not,let not say i didnt try.

Please can you access my blog and advice

happymother-iy..com
Err only Seun can talk in regards? hehehe
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by Larufa(m): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2006
Thanks Seun for the information provided.

How do I get paid by Google?
Do I need to have a foreign account? If yes, can u please let me know how i can open such foreign account from here in Nigeria.
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by Larufa(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2006
Thanks Seun for the information provided.

How do I get paid by Google?
Do I need to have a foreign account? If yes, can u please let me know how i can open such foreign account from here in Nigeria.
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by abujabooks(f): 1:16am On Jan 28, 2008
Excellent thread.
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by fatherab1: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2008
kazey:

Err only Seun can talk in regards? hehehe

KAZEY MY BROTHER, HAVE YOU 4GOTTEN SEUN MADE U SWEAR WHEN U JOINED THE NAIRAFOLD?
On a serious note, people are so stream-lined in thinking that they always assume the founder must know better no matter the matter. Seun no vex o, na Ogun state I do corper grin grin grin
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by lifegal(f): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2008
@ seun,

am intrested ohhhhhhhhh! how do i go about it?

Thanks
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by ishow2005(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2008
well thanx for that seun n am already into blogging but am still learning and tryin to improve on it

check my blog @
www.a3unionnigeria..com
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by Lovethis(f): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2008
Check out ideas for your blog
www.umustseethis.com
www.freedom.ws/lovethis
If you need to advertise your blog for free online, let me know. Got lots of sites to give you.
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by invisible2(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2008
Yeeeeeeeeeeeee! You guys mean I can make good money writing on the internet? Ha! I will just quit my day job.

I am a loner, i have almost 24/7 internet access, and I can write like mad. I got this talent to just pick a paper and fill it with good write ups, and I have millions of experiences, both real and imagined, I have seen all of naija, Need i go on?

I think I am most suited for this blogging thing, let me find out more on how to set it up, run it and most importantly, make money from it.
Ill be back.
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by trll: 2:45am On Jan 30, 2008
smiley Hey friend ! Have you not hared about http://www.thewestemployment.com/easycashtips.htm ? Get paid when you use your email account system to send email to any body / $9 business . Get there now

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by trll: 3:05am On Jan 30, 2008
http://www.thewestemployment.com/easycashtips.htm has lots of online job business opportunities you can trust and just sit back watching money flow to you like the bank. The one $9 business is also easy and a unique business they will supply you with their networked clients to use acheive any business, career, goals of your's. Join the others like me. You do not really have to invest all your bujected capital into business to make it big, all you need is golden business and opportunoties.
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by dejsmiles(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2008
seun,
I have tried blogging for sometime,but I lost focus when I don't know what to write and how to manage the blog.you can view this blog and give me any good suggestion on how to develop it.The blogs are magmore..com and dreamnaija..com.
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by Lorenxo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2008
WHY NOT TRY BLOGGING AT A MINIMUM OF N20,000 ONLY AND YOU ARE A MASTER OF YOUR DESTINY

I have tried the system and it works for me.

I have now made a CD titled,TEACH YOURSELF BLOGGING BUSINESS"
It has a Chapter on the Fundamentals of Blogging and 15 chapters on how to market alone.
There is nothing more to add .

It is comprehensive and you don't need anybody to teach you again what to do to earn steady $5,000 per month.

My CD costs N10,000.

Email me at baconsultante@yahoo.ca.

My Full name is Biodun Adesina.Telephone 08035807161

You will see my own blogs on it and you will see samples of Google Blogs of Note.
You can use any one of them as your model.

But you have to market hard within one month,thereafter you will never earn less than $5,000 because obviously when you get use to it you will create more blogs.

I have 25 blogs alone and I am still creating more because it is free,adverts on your blogs are free .
You get marketing free too but my experience is that sites that promise to give free traffic and links use that strategy to lure customers.

Nothing good is free.

You have to market hard.

Spend money to market and you will never work for anybody again.

The total amount of your initial investment will not be more than N20,000-for my CD and Flash Pen and Internet connectivity at cybercafe for two months.

There is nothing more to add only you need patience because it is simple and Google will send you check at the end of the second month of you starting seriously.You can present Google checks at your domiciliary account in Nigeria.Most Nigerian banks will open a domicilliary accout for you at $100
Re: Seeking For Ideas On Business/job One Can Do From Home. by walcolm(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2008
@Parababe,

since you have to be indoors all the time but you have competency in medical laboratory, have you thought of converting part of your house into a medical lab? you can then market your lab to small sized clinics around your area, most of these clinics dont have facility for medical lab work and would be happy to give that part of their patients requests to you if you offer competitive rates, quick delivery and excellent service

think about it and try not to get into internet businesses that you dont understand

all da best

(1) (Reply)

Chinatown Nigeria / Keke Marwa / Ways To Survive A Terrible, Harsh And Cruel Boss / Manager.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.