Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Have Anyone In The House Collected His Or Her New National I.d Card? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have Anyone In The House Collected His Or Her New National I.d Card? (655 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos / Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / Update On Registration For The New National I.D. Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Anyone In The House Collected His Or Her New National I.d Card? by Nwaoguta(m): 6:11am On Jun 25, 2013
if you have been issued with the new national identity card, please share your experiences with us on how it goes.

(1) (Reply)

Junior Secondary School Pupils Caught Donating Blood For N1500 In Lagos / An Open Letter To Gov Amaechi / Project Destroy Amaechi - Rivers Speaker Impeached, 15 Others Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.