Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:44 PM

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 (37102 Views)

There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Geniusvic(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2013
Usman212s: 36

Really?! Lol. I doubt datz possible. 36!? O:-)
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by omar22(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2013
[size=14pt]What would a Biafran Passport look like grin[/size]
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by obinnakenedo(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2013
COOLDUN:

Ipad is never an excuse to write without punctuation, but lack of knowledge of using it is the main problem. I cannot be fooled according by Idi Amin, when African people fail they start looking for an excuses. If really you are conversant of it, you wouldn't have bragged with it man.

I write comfortably with mine, i don't have to come on nairaland to show off the kind of phone i am using, that shows the level of mentality, and the level one operates. At this moment someone is boasting of Ipad on nairaland forum, Chei Nigeria.

There are many fairly used ipad and even stolen Chinese made Ipad phones which makes it very affordable nowadays,i have now known the level of the person i have been wasting my precious time with.

I wonder how someone that is working would be having time to be responding to the comments of the people that are chilling in the cyber cafe. Poor arrogant braggarts on the nairaland forum.

When i see a well to do fellow i know, imagine someone showing off with Ipad in this 2013. Chei, it is true that when you give a child an astonishing gift, he will ask you whether the gift is really for him?

I, have known you well now, and the level you operate so no need of wasting my time with you anymore. But mind you that all the signs are in the Ipad if you are really the owner. Please do not expose yourself more. Your pomposity is beyond words man.Final bye.
hey dude! Both of u are on same level. With all this poo u just wrote.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Geniusvic(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2013
quid:
Correct. Now, why would people who hate each other so much STRIVE TO REMAIN IN ONE "UNITED" COUNTRY. If no be craze . . .

I don't know.. How do you expect a country like this to develop? If tribalism won't stop, then it's best we divide.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2013
stayreal:

Spoken like a a true yoruba. Always worried about other people's business rather than their own. SS can go their own way if they choose. The SE has heavy ties culturally and through marriage even til today within all of their tribes. You want to create division because you people are scared of the future without the SS and SE. The Southwest and North can remain as Nigeria after the SS and SE leave this nightmare of a country. We will let you keep the flag, country name and national anthem. grin When Nigeria splits we see if the SW will rather remain with their northern masters.
SE will remain landlocked. Even though Cross River goes with them they will still remain landlocked, going by the ICJ ruling. They will have to take permission from Cameroon before faring the sea.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2013
Fani corruption!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Docii001(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2013
noblezone: Kayode, are you serious?
Honestly, if Jonathan can split this fraud of a country if he looses election, then i will campaign against him. I am up for anything that will split Nigeria.

Yet, Mr. Kayode, you are not only heating up the polity to gain cheap popularity. By the way, why are you so scared of a splitted Nigeria?

I want a country free from the menace of Jihardists. It is either the North reform fast and embrace educaton or we shall split Nigeria! I don't have any apologies.

if Nigeria survives 2015, then we have only postponed the D-Day, when we shall go back to our different nations before the unfortunate and disasterous arrival of the Whiteman!

Nigeria reminds me of slavery by the whiteman! Nigeria is a slave camp! Nigeria was just the imagination and creation of the Whiteman who arrogated to himself the sole right to infringe on the rights and freedom of other people.

They forced tneir language on us, took our lands, our recources, our rights, our freedom, our ingenuity and then forced a nation on us.

For almost a 100 years since the evil called amalgamation, we have never made a any progress.

Enough!

Nigeria is a lie told by the Whiteman and that lie must stop. It is time to tell our selves the truth!

Nigeria was never one, Nigeria is not one and Nigeria will never be one.

Consider the blood of the innocent that has been shed to force Nigeria to remain one!

Enough!

Says who?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by guonno: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2013
Now that the south east is on top of their games again, u all are here singing songs of division. A lot is now happening in the southeast, first marine uni in africa, a lot of invest by foreigners in anambra, the commencement of nnaji's power plant in aba(a town where manufacturers and industrialists does not smile, thank God its nnaji bath that is in charge). Revival of cocoa plantation in the east, commencement of 2nd niger bridge, rehabilitation and hand over of a lot of schools to the no non-sense anglican and catholic(this would bring back the level of seriousness on the side of the teachers like it used to be. I was shocked when I saw the investments of the igbos in the southeast lately during a tour, I also toured five non east state, igbos are gradually taking over nigeria again, if u abokis like kill as much as u like in the north, it will not stop the igbo man from overtaking nigerians- no offense to other ethnics. I was at the mechanic village in warri yesterday and it was as if its an igbo town, some non igbos would want to speak igbo at all cost just to get their goods cheaper(funny enough igbos are typical biz men- "man with the highest bid" mentality). Igbos should not carry the trouble of nigeria on their head again. Let the game continue.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ijawcitizen(m): 9:04am On Jun 26, 2013
stayreal:

Spoken like a a true yoruba. Always worried about other people's business rather than their own. SS can go their own way if they choose. The SE has heavy ties culturally and through marriage even til today within all of their tribes. You want to create division because you people are scared of the future without the SS and SE. The Southwest and North can remain as Nigeria after the SS and SE leave this nightmare of a country. We will let you keep the flag, country name and national anthem. grin When Nigeria splits we see if the SW will rather remain with their northern masters.
When I read posts like this, I see a desperate people who are about to allow fantasies overtake their ability to stick to reality-in fact, I see a people drowning in their obsession.

I urge the poster Stay real deluded to proove that he is not daydreaming like most of his people by enumerating the "heavy cultural ties" with "all Niger Deltans".

The Igbos I know marry to/marry from all tribes in Nigeria including the Hausa/ Fulanis. So because of some marriage, are you all going to drag them by deluded imagination into your Igbo country just like you're retro-fantasizing with Niger Delta?

We all know why Igbos are breathing on our necks- ACCESS TO THE SEA. But the earlier they realize that it would be easier for them to get access to the sea thru' North Africa rather than thru' Ijawland, the better for them.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2013
and what is bad about that? abeg make we break!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by djsmoothy: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2013
why can't we break today why do we have to wait till 2015 for me that's too long we need to break now now i beg if i have his no i will call him and tell him the SPLIT is now, DO NOT WAIT TILL 2015 DO IT TODAY LOL.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by damique(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2013
Words lyk dis are nt meant to be publishd, they only cause tension... We naija folks ready to drive him out!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2013
ijaw citizen: You want to create division because you people are scared of the future without the SS and SE. The Southwest and North can remain as Nigeria after the SS and SE leave this nightmare of a country. We will let you keep the flag, country name and national anthem. grin When Nigeria splits we see if the SW will rather remain with their northern masters. When I read posts like this, I see a desperate people who are about to allow fantasies overtake their ability to stick to reality-in fact, I see a people drowning in their obsession.

I urge the poster Stay real deluded to proove that he is not daydreaming like most of his people by enumerating the "heavy cultural ties" with "all Niger Deltans".

The Igbos I know marry to/marry from all tribes in Nigeria including the Hausa/ Fulanis. So because of some marriage, are you all going to drag them by deluded imagination into your Igbo country just like you're retro-fantasizing with Niger Delta?

We all know why Igbos are breathing on our necks- ACCESS TO THE SEA. But the earlier they realize that it would be easier for them to get access to the sea thru' North Africa rather than thru' Ijawland, the better for them.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bros why you wicked like dis? abeg carry d name, nationa anthem and flag, oh so you want us to de pay 3000pounds when ever we wan enter uk abi? keep dat one na una right, infact keep naira wink
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by skak(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2013
GEJ is going to lose and Nigeria will remain united
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Kingsleyegorp: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2013
ffk u will do d worst if u were 2b d prsidnt of Naija u cheap fool
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by chakpe: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2013
Fani-Kayode should shut-up! His a political vegetable who is begging for relevance.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Shaadey: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2013
4 dier yeye mind
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Docii001(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2013
achi4u: Well.I wish GEj has the balls to divide this country,
I love nigeria name but it had never benefited me in anyway.

I want a country that will know that I existed and care for me and I will inturn die for my country!

Lovers of nigeria! who among you will lay his /her life for this country NIGERIA? grin

If people can change their mentality,Nigeria would truly be a better place! I'm coming up and if in the process of trying to change this country(positively),I lose my life......wherever I am,I would be truly happy! Some die in accidents,some die in shootouts,some die after living ordinary live(no one remembers),some die after slaving all through their lives working as civilians,some die with guilt-ridden minds,some die for nothing,some die of old age,some die of AIDs,the list is endless!
I will always choose to die as a free man,who pursued what he believes in;that one day Nigeria can truly rise amongst the Nations of the world and realize its potential!
When I was a kid I thought,the way you are thinking but now I am a man and I know the onus is on me to take the mantle and steer this country from the hands of thugs and bandits!
Our parents let Nigeria down,by allowing looters and thieves get to positions of authority. Will I seat and allow same, only to complain just like how they do now. I won't live in a country and complain about the same thing everyday even to my grave,not while I can try to change it. If I die in the process then to me there's no better way to die.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by mike404(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2013
cool
chidindufrank: GEJ is the anointed one. No GEJ,No Nigeria.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by djsmoothy: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2013
skak: GEJ is going to lose and Nigeria will remain united
Bro you are talking about naija remaining united tell me from 1960 when have nigeria ever been united i was not born then but, from all i read and from all i read on this forum nigeria can never be united look how tribalism have splited us just read from page 1 to 10 and see the views of different people then you know we should not be togther thats my own personal take oooo
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by bennychuks: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2013
[right][/right][color=#990000][/color]I was surprise to read someones write up saying that we need ourselves.
It still beat my immagination that some of us cannot stop pretending and read the hand writing on the wall
We should tell ourselves the truth. We don't need ourselves to suvive.
Otherwise we shouldn't have been killing ourselves.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by blocker: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2013
angry One Liegeria na by force?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by oshosjf(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2013
wen will u stop smoking cow dung?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by LBT: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2013
for where u dey? Remember others have tried splitting Nigeria and they have failed: Nigeria is too big for one person,one family or one ethnic group.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by jamst(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2013
aah! if nigeria split,wat will happen 2 nairaland? grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2013
YOU GUYS ARE HERE RANTING, FFK AND GEJ ARE "THERE" COUNTING......KEEP RANTING,

IT WONT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE,

NAIJA WILL ONLY BREAK WHEN UR LEADERS ARE TIRED OF THE MONEY,

WHICH IS NOT GONNA HAPN ANYTIME SOON, UNTIL THEN,

KEEP DREAMING,

AND RANTING.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ddeola: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2013
GEJ is too insignificant to divide the country so give us anoda joke angry angry angry
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Localtrouble: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2013
mu2sa2: Your parasites are your own people. When alamesiegha was in charge of billions, he simply stole everything. Asari dokubo and the so-called generals plus the other terrorists are pocketing billions for themselves. Pej was accused by efcc of money laundering as bayelsa first lady. These are the enemies of niger delta.

One cannot even begin to count the number of thieves in your region, and the mere thought that the resources they steal from isn't even theirs makes it even more disturbing..so please just just up!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by osarog: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2013
losprince: THEN I pray he doesn't WIN!

I like ur comment. If that is the case then GEJ would lose for us to have fresh air , the marriage called Nigeria didn't work then, isn't working nw and will NEVER work.. I support the motion for divorce
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Chigbundu: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2013
People keep on talking united nigeria i dont know where they are seeing the united nigeria for nigeria to be united we most have a referendom.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Chigbundu: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2013
Localtrouble:

One cannot even begin to count the number of thieves in your region, and the mere thought that the resources they steal from isn't even theirs makes it even more disturbing..so please just just up!
Localtrouble:

Localtrouble:

u are stupid for insulting the people of ss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election / Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill / Obasanjo Visits Ibogun Olaogun In Ogun, The Town Where He Was Born On Boxing Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.