Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 (37128 Views)

There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by chinexvee(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
shocked.... Sipn my ebange wit yellow rostd corn
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by kingsle66(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Has the Con3 not divided since?? Can mr senu NL go to the North to live life peacefully ??
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Donmams(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Will GEJ take Abuja with him to the 9ja Delta?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by yomanovic: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
chidindufrank: GEJ is the anointed one. No GEJ,No Nigeria.

Black brain.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by trolling(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
Don't mean to scare u guys but men! 2014 onwards ain't gonna be pretty everywhere
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Freiburger(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
trolling: Don't mean to scare u guys but men! 2014 onwards ain't gonna be pretty everywhere
It aint pretty at the moment with parasites everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Wsdm: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Then Let the country Divide!

Niger Delta will be a success story without the Parasites.
And what stops them from being that success story after 13% derivation, ministry of Niger Delta, NDDC, free oil theft by the citizens and the all powerful president from that region?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by biafranqueen: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
Well all I have to say to my people is you have a year to build up and clean up the East is still under developed
Those willing to die for the few elite that will rule you and continue the kleptocracy in your separate country will be in London and the and States while you fight a bloody battle
Shedding blood is not the answer war never works only the West will benefit from all the guns and bullets they will sell to Nigeians
Have we not learned from
Liberia
Rwanda
Sudan
Somila
Our own civil war am sure those screaming for war were not even born yet my age mates better beware war is never the answer and the people have a hard time bouncing back as a whole stop praying for blood spilling

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by IleIfe2(m): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
Don't worry honourable Minister, Jonathan won't lose.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen: Well all I have to say to my people is you have a year to build up and clean up the East is still under developed
Those willing to die for the few elite that will rule you and continue the kleptocracy in your separate country will be in London and the and States while you fight a bloody battle
Shedding blood is not the answer war never works only the West will benefit from all the guns and bullets they will sell to Nigeians
Have we not learned from
Liberia
Rwanda
Sudan
Somila
Our own civil war am sure those screaming for war were not even born yet my age mates better beware war is never the answer and the people have a hard time bouncing back as a whole stop praying for blood spilling

Your moniker is an insult to a lot of people.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
Well named, Fanny Kayode.

He had to go to his Fulani masters' house to warn them. Ewu yoruba.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by CyberG: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
Freiburger: My God see how Nigeria matter don turn to kindergarten matter, he can even start imposing policies that will lead to the desintegration of the country come 2015, what is he still waiting for? he will be surprised with the huge support he will get from non-biafrans like me.

You want Biafra and you want to be president of Nigeria? How is that possible? Last time you tried this biafranistic misadventure you helped to kill 3 M ibos, how many do you want now to sacrifice to your blood thirsty gods in okija forest!? This is why Nigeria does not trust you people! angry angry
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
Frank-C:
Just as all the air mishaps in your regime as aviation minister were caused by witches and wizards. Clown!

You guys should just let one thing sink in. The civil war ended about 40 years ago. The spoils of war as you used to know it can no more stand. The vanquished are back to the table to demand their fair share of the country you insist that they must be part of, and they must get it. No amount of propaganda or noise will stop the ongoing realignment and adjustment of the body polity. If we are all Nigerians, then we should all be Nigerians. None of you can continue to dictate to the rest of us, Nigeria belongs to all of us.

If some of you are smart enough, you need to read Asari interview again and this time, slowly. Anybody can choose to be politically correct but in the end, the reality stares us all in the face. Most of us have hit buttom and resurfaced again. They know how it feels down there, so you can bring it on!!!

Frank!! I luv u.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
CyberG:

You want Biafra and you want to be president of Nigeria? How is that possible? Last time you tried this biafranistic misadventure you helped to kill 3 M ibos, how many do you want now to sacrifice to your blood thirsty gods in okija forest!? This is why Nigeria does not trust you people! angry angry

But you still want us in your country? Go figure. Igbo derangement syndrome.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by michelz: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
FFK at it again! Inciting the masses and trying desperately to gain cheap relevance...you've never seen any good deed by this present administration in your own jaundiced view.How more ilogical can this sound!Because of an internal Fracas in the NGF,Goodluck Jonathan will then try to devide the nation come 2015! Ridiculous! Arm-chair-analysis as always!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by successking: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
FFK, shut your mouth and stop the crap, Just remain irrelevant as you are until EFCC picks you up again. Or do you think you are free?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by collynzo2(m): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wsdm:
And what stops them from being that success story after 13% derivation, ministry of Niger Delta, NDDC, free oil theft by the citizens and the all powerful president from that region?
Good question, Niger Deltans should learn to ask their governors questions.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by CyberG: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen: Well all I have to say to my people is you have a year to build up and clean up the East is still under developed
Have we not learned from
Liberia
Rwanda
Sudan
Somila

War monger if I slap you mehn!!! angry angry Your name alone shows you are one of the people who shared in drinking the blood of 3 M ibos sacrificed to your bloodthirsty biafara gods! How many people would you alone eat in this world?? How many reservoir of blood do you want to drink? You come here with that ungodly name to poke fun against those consumed by your first misadventure? Thunder fire and that big mouth you want to use to drink more blood and consume people!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by mensdept: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
And what will Kayode do about it? What has he done to advance the country. The so-called NGF is a waste and as we've seen via Youtube, have a bunch of touts as its members.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Wsdm: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
barcanista: And who doesn't want a divided Nigeria except the north? One Nigeria with Jonathan as PRESIDENT or divided Nigeria and we all move to our tents... Afterall the Kingdom of Israel Splitted into Northern and Southern Kingdom under the reign of King Jeroboam. So no be new thing...
This Israel that you(christian) often make reference to are not Christians and does not even want to be called Christians. Afterall they are boasting that they killed your gods(christ). When you want to make reference to historical events, there are more infallible properly documented historical events that you can make reference to.
We in the North are even tired of seeing your unclad girls and gay men corrupting our lands.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Soso990240(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
It's a promise..not a threat.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by yomanovic: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
[quote author=josh4ever]Since Fani-Kayode was arraigned by the EFCC, he has continued to act like a puny livered punk! His utterances are reminiscent of a mentally challenged individual. His relations need to act fast to reign him in b4 he starts dancing naked on the streets of Abuja. The fear of jail time must have driven him nuts! grin[/quote

Na only FFK enter the whip of EFCC? You don forget Alamsesia?
Now, are you telling me that your president, who is actually a doctor and is likely to become a preffesor not long after he eventually leaves office is not mentally challenged for him to have backed the loser of a free and fear election to assume the contested position while the winner is alive and healthy? It beats my imagination to see what the young generation has already turned into. By the way, we have stayed togther for 53 years and its not working, is it not high time we broke up? Think, please. Sleep and wake up in the middle of the night and think about your unborn generations.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by CyberG: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

But you still want us in your country? Go figure. Igbo derangement syndrome.

You are the one who is deranged for you don't know what you want! Foreigners can not be elected to lead an independent Nigeria! There is no apologies for that - you people and your fathers make ibo the pariah it is today! If an Efik man goes up against an ibo man in Nigerian election, the Efik man will most likely come up with the electoral victory.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Policewoman(f): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
FANNY Kayode is following in the tradition of his fathers. Rabble rousing and making treasonable speeches that will end up throwing their region into turmoi. Awo did it and ended up in jail later committed suicide years later. MKO tried it and was asssasinated by poisoned tea. Fanny better be careful before such fate befalls him. Or did President Jonathan discuss with him about dividing the country? Smh.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wsdm:
Oh yes! Anointed by the yorubas and the hausas that removed him from the firm grip of Turai Yaradua and made him president.
If i may ask, have the south south people not been better under the leadership of other ethnic group than we now have under their own son?
Answer: CAPITAL NO
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wsdm:

All you need to do is travel to those places and you will not feel like going back to your state. Stop sounding convictions on things you know nothing about. Try and visit Enugu, Visit Uyo, Calabar, PH City and come back here to apologize to me.

Regarding Oil Theft, you are wrong. We can not steal what belongs to us, WE TAKE IT, WHEN WE WANT TO.

Regarding Presidents from that region, I think you have amnesia, no insult meant.

6 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Soso990240(m): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
grin
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by theripper3: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
This Yoruba man is nothing but a loose canon? How many of dem aint really?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by trolling(m): 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
Frank-C:
Just as all the air mishaps in your regime as aviation minister were caused by witches and wizards. Clown!

You guys should just let one thing sink in. The civil war ended about 40 years ago. The spoils of war as you used to know it can no more stand. The vanquished are back to the table to demand their fair share of the country you insist that they must be part of, and they must get it. No amount of propaganda or noise will stop the ongoing realignment and adjustment of the body polity. If we are all Nigerians, then we should all be Nigerians. None of you can continue to dictate to the rest of us, Nigeria belongs to all of us.

If some of you are smart enough, you need to read Asari interview again and this time, slowly. Anybody can choose to be politically correct but in the end, the reality stares us all in the face. Most of us have hit buttom and resurfaced again. They know how it feels down there, so you can bring it on!!!
I gat news for you that was already predetermined or how do you think two thirds of us are gonna be cut off
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
Nigeria politicians continue to abused freedom of speech and some people that can rarely manage the little money they earn as workers and calling for a Nation to split. Like what my Dad told me, he said i should not pray to see war,because the end can never be sweet no matter who the victors are.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Let the country Divide, Niger Delta Republic is a sweeter name than Biafra. Old wine in a new Bottle.
lwkm, which state are you from? Well, i dnt support division of nigeria just yet. Nigeria is the only thing keeping naija deltans together bro. We are not that united here bro talkless of uniting with another nation, unelse you are from portharcout. The last election says much, unelse u no dey area during the election. My opinion, before the bigots will pick on me

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
yomanovic:

Black brain.
Rotten Brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm / Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.