Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 (37136 Views)

There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
CyberG:

You are the one who is deranged for you don't know what you want! Foreigners can not be elected to lead an independent Nigeria! There is no apologies for that - you people and your fathers make ibo the pariah it is today! If an Efik man goes up against an ibo man in Nigerian election, the Efik man will most likely come up with the electoral victory.

Who wants your vote? Abeg go siddon. We are in charge already. Remove us and beg all the rest of your miserable existence.

Oh! So your European-armed murderers killed a few of us in 1967 -1970 and it got in your head that you are in charge? Haha. Let me laugh. Intelligence was just transfered to the next generation of Igbos while you still wallow in foolishness. That is why we are gradually taking over everywhere.

Please you got any land to sell in Ogun State? I am serious.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
9jadelta: lwkm, which state are you from? Well, i dnt support division of nigeria just yet. Nigeria is the only thing keeping naija deltans together bro. We are not that united here bro talkless of uniting with another nation, unelse you are from portharcout. The last election says much, unelse u no dey area during the election. My opinion, before the bigots will pick on me

Learn to spell and write before responding to Billyonaire.

I do not tolerate purposeless illiteracy.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by yomanovic: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wsdm:
This Israel that you(christian) often make reference to are not Christians and does not even want to be called Christians. Afterall they are boasting that they killed your gods(christ). When you want to make reference to historical events, there are more infallible properly documented historical events that you can make reference to.
We in the North are even tired of seeing your unclad girls and gay men corrupting our lands.

You northerners are pretenders and hypocrites of the highest order! What your girls that cover themselves in hijabs do underground is worse than what those unclad girls do. Even the bokoharam sect's members, let me remind you that condoms both used and unused, narcotics and various types of very ungodly items were found at a recently raided camp. Now are you actually godly people or bunch of hypocrites? By the way, northerners have ruled us the most in Nigeria and here we are. Please go and take your almanjeri plates and go beg for food as usual. By the way, hope you dont type with one arm as a result of amputation?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by biafranqueen: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
CyberG:

War monger if I slap you mehn!!! angry angry Your name alone shows you are one of the people who shared in drinking the blood of 3 M ibos sacrificed to your bloodthirsty biafara gods! How many people would you alone eat in this world?? How many reservoir of blood do you want to drink? You come here with that ungodly name to poke fun against those consumed by your first misadventure? Thunder fire and that big mouth you want to use to drink more blood and consume people!

So you did not read my post at all before you posted this rubbish do you need a translator where did I advocate war I really kept it simple Iso people like you could understand
Let me make it real simple I am against any war for whatever reason I am against splitting Nigeria up I am for Igbo's coming together and developing our land my father and grandfather were against the war I am for development not blood shed you should really retread my post before you comment anger will kill you faster then war
undecided

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by AndreUweh(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
Fani-Kayode should stop talking nonsense. There is nothing to show that GEJ is committed to division.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by lafuria1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
Just one simple question, if you want Nigeria to divide, who will take abuja? Because even the south south people are claiming abuja citing their resources been use to develop it, so how are we gonna do it?

My problem is not Nigeria dividing but are we going to divide in peace? Dividing Nigeria is like trying to separate a cooked mix of rice and beans.

Will the easterners in lagos and Abj be glad to leave their properties and head back to the east peacefully? Will the Christians in jos accept an Islamic north or join the brethrens in the south and of course will the south accept northern Christians?
You can shout for a divided Nigeria all you want but please explain how it will be done peaceful? And if you agree there will be war, will you be ready to lead the front line with your ak47?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by biafranqueen: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
CyberG:

Well, I am sorry to hear that you need us now. Why I would personally approve your stay in the prosperous lands to be crafted out of a broken Nigeria, I strongly refuse to allow your kins who have plotted the downfall of this country since 1967! Yes, you may be a good man or even woman but you people killed tooo many people already! Even if they were sacrifices to your ancient gods, how many people is enough? You kill, kill, kill and hold us back, back, back! Chief Obafemi Awolowo, like the Oracles of the Seven Worlds, spoke of the future before Nigeria was born, you ignored him and even tried to kill him but he was indestructible. Chief MKO Abiola, a man far blessed and richer than anything in Nigeria in history, could have run away like Ojukwu and Azikiwe to London and USA but as the Kananfo, a militant General he stayed and fought to the end, you killed him! June 12 - you killed several hundreds of people! Well, enough is now enough!

A narrow, well-guarded tunnel only will be allowed into our prosperous lands because we are tired of being held back! Armed robbery, kidnapping, ritual money, militantism, terrorism, etc was NEVER and can never be encouraged in our lands but this is what we are forced to deal with everyday! We are tired, tired, tired!!! angry angry angry
bro you are killing yourself with this your anger am sure your bp is sky high

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by CrimzP(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
So painful that some politicians in Nigeria just say anything to gain relevance when they not in the corridor of Power again. If he were to be a minister under this very administration, he would be the person singing GEJ's praises. Most politicians in Nigeria be it ACN, PDP, APGA are just fighting for their pocket and not for the betterment of Nigeria. Non of them have a clear path on where they want to take our country to.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by obinnakenedo(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
yomanovic:

Black brain.
rotten brain!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Mopolchi: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
This man again FFK! No matter wetin you like talk, i no concern me because i dey sure GEJ go completed im 10 year tenure. Even if im break Naija if im lose at least im go give u chance make u become president for ur side. No be so?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Freiburger(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
Andre Uweh: Fani-Kayode should stop talking nonsense. There is nothing to show that GEJ is committed to division.
o.k na, tell me the reason why the taxes that are generated from the bottle of beer that i'm drinking down south be used in financing people from region where sharia laws operates. angry
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by lafuria1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
9jadelta: lwkm, which state are you from? Well, i dnt support division of nigeria just yet. Nigeria is the only thing keeping naija deltans together bro. We are not that united here bro talkless of uniting with another nation, unelse you are from portharcout. The last election says much, unelse u no dey area during the election. My opinion, before the bigots will pick on me
You made sense, I tell people that the Niger delta are united because they now have one common centre (the presidency) or let me say one common enemy the north. When these common factor cease to exist, cracks within the delta will starts showing (I witnessed the Warri crisis on 1999). the different tribes will want to outwit each other of power.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by biafranqueen: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Your moniker is an insult to a lot of people.
Yes it is the reason I choose it was to make a point that we are busy wanting to divide but we are not organized and our land is underdeveloped action speak louder then words I never preach separatism tribalism or any other form of hate I only preach and practice development of the East
I am proud to be Igbo but I am not proud of some of our actions or what we spew from our mouth
We have not even organized our families did we not hear Obi the people arranging kidnapping in the East are our own people jealousy and selfishness crab in the barrel mentality is still too much among us we don't even like to see our own blood succeed how can we run our own country when some of us are polluting the environment and fighting each other over property when a parent dies
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by trolling(m): 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
noblezone: Kayode, are you serious?
Honestly, if Jonathan can split this fraud of a country if he looses election, then i will campaign against him. I am up for anything that will split Nigeria.

Yet, Mr. Kayode, you are not only heating up the polity to gain cheap popularity. By the way, why are you so scared of a splitted Nigeria?

I want a country free from the menace of Jihardists. It is either the North reform fast and embrace educaton or we shall split Nigeria! I don't have any apologies.

if Nigeria survives 2015, then we have only postponed the D-Day, when we shall go back to our different nations before the unfortunate and disasterous arrival of the Whiteman!

Nigeria reminds me of slavery by the whiteman! Nigeria is a slave camp! Nigeria was just the imagination and creation of the Whiteman who arrogated to himself the sole right to infringe on the rights and freedom of other people.

They forced tneir language on us, took our lands, our recources, our rights, our freedom, our ingenuity and then forced a nation on us.

For almost a 100 years since the evil called amalgamation, we have never made a any progress.

Enough!

Nigeria is a lie told by the Whiteman and that lie must stop. It is time to tell our selves the truth!

Nigeria was never one, Nigeria is not one and Nigeria will never be one.

Consider the blood of the innocent that has been shed to force Nigeria to remain one!

Enough!
you right Nigeria hasn't been one, it's all fallacy, and yes the Gentiles run and own that country, your govt don't run jack, they are subservient to them, I con go on and on but the future is bleak
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by EPOMA(m): 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
chidindufrank: GEJ is the anointed one. No GEJ,No Nigeria.
Anointed by you father abi
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by HARDDON: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
wonder how it is possible of a man to swirl back to wet dream days and starts shooting verbose !

FK now reads minds?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by biafranqueen: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
la furia: Just one simple question, if you want Nigeria to divide, who will take abuja? Because even the south south people are claiming abuja citing their resources been use to develop it, so how are we gonna do it?

My problem is not Nigeria dividing but are we going to divide in peace? Dividing Nigeria is like trying to separate a cooked mix of rice and beans.

Will the easterners in lagos and Abj be glad to leave their properties and head back to the east peacefully? Will the Christians in jos accept an Islamic north or join the brethrens in the south and of course will the south accept northern Christians?
You can shout for a divided Nigeria all you want but please explain how it will be done peaceful? And if you agree there will be war, will you be ready to lead the front line with your ak47?
This is what I was going to bring up next Dalu
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by saintneo(m): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
Frank-C:
Just as all the air mishaps in your regime as aviation minister were caused by witches and wizards. Clown!

You guys should just let one thing sink in. The civil war ended about 40 years ago. The spoils of war as you used to know it can no more stand. The vanquished are back to the table to demand their fair share of the country you insist that they must be part of, and they must get it. No amount of propaganda or noise will stop the ongoing realignment and adjustment of the body polity. If we are all Nigerians, then we should all be Nigerians. None of you can continue to dictate to the rest of us, Nigeria belongs to all of us.

If some of you are smart enough, you need to read Asari interview again and this time, slowly. Anybody can choose to be politically correct but in the end, the reality stares us all in the face. Most of us have hit buttom and resurfaced again. They know how it feels down there, so you can bring it on!!!
J'adore ça!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by biafranqueen: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
Crimz-P:
So painful that some politicians in Nigeria just say anything to gain relevance when they not in the corridor of Power again. If he were to be a minister under this very administration, he would be the person singing GEJ's praises. Most politicians in Nigeria be it ACN, PDP, APGA are just fighting for their pocket and not for the betterment of Nigeria. Non of them have a clear path on where they want to take our country to.
Thank you Biko tell them
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by AbuMikey(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
This youngman Just said the Truth and some retarded broke as$ Niggas here are insulting him!!! But why
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by moodswing(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
Fani Kayode needs to slow down on the drugs. He is loosing it faster than I thought. Divide ko, share ni.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by CyberG: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen:

So you did not read my post at all before you posted this rubbish do you need a translator where did I advocate war I really kept it simple Iso people like you could understand
Let me make it real simple I am against any war for whatever reason I am against splitting Nigeria up I am for Igbo's coming together and developing our land my father and grandfather were against the war I am for development not blood shed you should really retread my post before you comment anger will kill you faster then war
undecided

I won't tell you where my neck of the woods is for you will know I have no reasons to be angry, at what? If kasala burst, my heart will go out to the people who live in Nigeria first and to the innocent victims of your hate in Iboland who will bear the brunt of the war! I know you are a scheming, duplicitous, two-timing saboteur who with a forked tongue preaches peace but quietly sharpening the sword to devour your gullible victims! Ha! Did not the war mongers before you do the same before conniving to drink the blood and sacrifice of 3 M lives!? I cannot and will not believe a blood sucker with a monicker like yours! Do you know that even such a monicker is guaranteed to have you decapitated and immolated than being an armed robber? Well, you are still a war monger, even if you pretentiously doctor your post like an angel of light! angry angry angry
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Suljosh: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
chidindufrank: GEJ is the anointed one. No GEJ,No Nigeria.
just because your father is part of the cabal. I see you mean no well for this country. Your children will suffer it.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Chicoguy: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
U guys are talking as if U can hold him if he wnt 2divide dis country, he has de power bt u dnt hv wats ur prblm safe?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by IYANGBALI: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wendyslim: If dir is any plan for dat at all , it can't work out cos we need one another. cry
says who?keep decieving yourself
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by CyberG: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen:
Yes it is the reason I choose it was to make a point that we are busy wanting to divide but we are not organized and our land is terrible underdeveloped action speak louder then words I never preach separatism tribalism or any other form of hate I only preach and practice development of the East
I am proud to be Igbo but I am not proud of some of our actions

I disagree vehemently! You are only trying to divide the prey so you can pounce when they are at their lowest ebb! This is what the fox does to the cock as it eulogizes it to high heavens before it's bones end up in his tummy! I know your type! angry angry I am not mad at you but I must expose every darkness for people to see.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Mogidi: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
NO GEJ NO NIGERIA NO GEJ NO NIGERIA NO GEJ NO NIGERIA NO GEJ NO NIGERIA NO GEJ NO NIGERIA

NO SURRENDER
[size=16pt]GEJ[/size] [size=16pt]CARRY GO[/size] [size=16pt]2015[/size]
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by biafranqueen: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
CyberG:

I won't tell you where my neck of the woods is for you will know I have no reasons to be angry, at what? If kasala burst, my heart will go out to the people who live in Nigeria first and to the innocent victims of your hate in Iboland who will bear the brunt of the war! I know you are a scheming, duplicitous, two-timing saboteur who with a forked tongue preaches peace but quietly sharpening the sword to devour your gullible victims! Ha! Did not the war mongers before you do the same before conniving to drink the blood and sacrifice of 3 M lives!? I cannot and will not believe a blood sucker with a monicker like yours! Do you know that even such a monicker is guaranteed to have you decapitated and immolated than being an armed robber? Well, you are still a war monger, even if you pretentiously doctor your post like an angel of light! angry angry angry
I am clapping for you good luck
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by IYANGBALI: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
Suljosh: just because your father is part of the cabal. I see you mean no well for this country. Your children will suffer it.
which father?him get father?he is only from the niger delta region doing solidarrity
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ENEONWO(m): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
[quote author=noblezone]Kayode, are you serious?
Honestly, if Jonathan can split this fraud of a country if he looses election, then i will campaign against him. I am up for anything that will split Nigeria.

Yet, Mr. Kayode, you are not only heating up the polity to gain cheap popularity. By the way, why are you so scared of a splitted Nigeria?

I want a country free from the menace of Jihardists. It is either the North reform fast and embrace educaton or we shall split Nigeria! I don't have any apologies.

if Nigeria survives 2015, then we have only postponed the D-Day, when we shall go back to our different nations before the unfortunate and disasterous arrival of the Whiteman!

Nigeria reminds me of slavery by the whiteman! Nigeria is a slave camp! Nigeria was just the imagination and creation of the Whiteman who arrogated to himself the sole right to infringe on the rights and freedom of other people.

They forced tneir language on us, took our lands, our recources, our rights, our freedom, our ingenuity and then forced a nation on us.

For almost a 100 years since the evil called amalgamation, we have never made a any progress.

Enough!

Nigeria is a lie told by the Whiteman and that lie must stop. It is time to tell our selves the truth!

Nigeria was never one, Nigeria is not one and Nigeria will never be one.

Consider the blood of the innocent that has been shed to force Nigeria to remain one!
NOBLEZONE, I have never had it so true from you. Am happy, the breeze of truth is freeing all retarded minds. Nigeria indeed, is the mega lie of the colonialists. Instead of seeking her division (or the true independence of the independent nationalities), Jonathan has been posturing like a tribal nationalist without a cause! You see, the Igbos have declared Biafra.WHAT have we declare? Or, do we keep pretending we are Nigerians, when indeed, we are not?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by CyberG: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen: bro you are killing yourself with this your anger am sure your bp is sky high

How can my bp be high when I am only telling you the blatant truth? Well, you can try and discredit my post all you want or lie about my bp but I have a doctor who does that better than you! Better still, my bp can be checked by me any minute plus an emergency medical ambulance if I feel even a slight headache! Now, how about you? Is it that you are upset that I don't let you get away with blue murder? It is my intention to ensure that you do not deceive any one into war again why you sit in America or run away to Britain or Abidjan!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
EPOMA:
Anointed by you father abi
ikpu nne gi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) / PDP’s Great Betrayal And The Choice Before The APC - Femi Fani-Kayode / Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.