Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant (29476 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
aniiii: WELL DAYUMMM

my opinion ....

lol I see ya.

Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by redcliff: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
My granmama fine pass this woman. Tufiakwa
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
Signs of the end times...
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by kingjohnny(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
At her age beauty is not a virtue for her anymore
www.myvirtue.wall.fm
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by Policewoman(f): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
At 62, Charlie Boy a.k.a Linda, fine pass all those old mama dem.
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by killemall: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by Lagusta(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
SimonAndal: For all those screaming Arrant Rubbish and Discombobulated Nonsense, I pray you live to be very, very old. You're the kind of people that'll abandon their parents in nursing homes.

On the topic, what stops them from having fun? Is there a law that says the elderly shouldn't enjoy themselves and hold pagents too? I say a big kudos and congratulations to her.

OTOH, 65 - 5 = 60
60/10 = 6
6/2 = 3
Half Life 3 confirmed!

Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by Lagusta(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
Policewoman: At 62, Charlie Boy a.k.a Linda, fine pass all those old mama dem.

may God bless u for this lovely post!!! smiley
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by dasparrow: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Policewoman: At 62, Charlie Boy a.k.a Linda, fine pass all those old mama dem.

LOL, true. Well, white people's skin tends to age quicker than black people's skin. This is why America's black folks have a saying that 'black don't crack.'
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by mensdept: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
Joblessnesss
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by maskid(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
Lagusta: arrant nonsense, consensual rubbish and discombobulated bladderdash!!!!!! angry angry angry

madman
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by Lagusta(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
maskid: I am a

madman

OK, we Don hear!!! go hug a gorilla while u're at it!!! wink
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by Emmy9ite(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nice concept and idea. it makes them proud of being old.
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by PrettySpicey(f): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
Actually something beautiful seeing the old ladies do their thing. They might all look old, but they really are beautiful and happy too.

Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by fpeter(f): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
ITbomb: Next time call for more entries

cheesy grin
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by TableLeg(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
Someone's grandmother!
SMH undecided
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by UyiIredia(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kudos to them for having fun at their old age. Still doesn't erase that thought at the back of my head: if that lady is the finest they could bring the thought of the less finer ones bring cold shudders.
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
I think that's great.infact I think this pageant means more than the normal teenage adolescent pageant.any woman who has gone through all of life hurdles especially childbirth and comes out beautiful at 65 deserves to be celebrated.and here it would be a fairer competition cos there's little likelihood of the contestants sleeping with the judges to pass.
I love this pageanT

Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by cacius: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
PrettySpicey: Actually something beautiful seeing the old ladies do their thing. They might all look old, but they really are beautiful and happy too.
. Well spoken. Society tends to neglect the age in the society most times. For those of you calling these beautiful grandmas names wait till you get to their ages when your children has left home and nobody to talk with or when you are dump at d old people's home and only get occasional visits that is when you know what it is to be old and lonesome.
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by Stormborn: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
She is truely a beauty, just wonder how sexy she was at her 20s.
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by dramendra: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
Lagusta: arrant nonsense, consensual rubbish and discombobulated bladderdash!!!!!! angry angry angry

@Seun please kids should be kicked outta this site...
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by fr3do(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Nigerian men don begin to scan am............. green card, here they come.

dis one have come again.
What did nigerian men do to u
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by honouruy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
tokunbobo: Na only for oyinbo land we fit see things like this. Na wao
brazil na oyibo land? Want 2 kn
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by chei: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
50calibre: Even Hilary Clinton or meryl Streep look better than these women

Hillary Clinton? Dude, what are you smoking?

Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by chei: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
I can't even imagine these women naked, that's enough to ease a bonér.
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by EyesWideOpen(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2013

It's spelt: Balderdash!

Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by electro4(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
Chai nawawo
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by tendagold(f): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] she is indeed beautiful
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by Lagusta(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
dramendra:

@Seun please kids should be kicked outta this site...

who is this?? Abeg go find something useful to do
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by Lagusta(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

It's spelt: Balderdash!

thank you jare, better pessin!!! cheesy
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by doopsy(f): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
arcbabe: Old age na wa o! See their squeeze face. Am happy for her
That's old age for you,I guess we all get to that time too.
Re: 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant by ozoemeka(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
ganase2:

Contest organizers in Brazil have pronounced 65-year-old grandmother, Irenilda de Oliveira Meneses as Brazil's most beautiful elderly woman.

The pageantry was open to women who are above age 60. Out of 200 contestants, and being one of the 25 finalists selected to compete in the beauty pageant in Sao Paulo, the gorgeous grandmother has emerged queen.

Meneses, a mother of two, has this to say about winning the pageantry, "To win is very exciting, very exciting. I'm so moved, I'm speechless, very speechless".

The women were judged on their physical appearance, smile, personality, elegance and more. The entire essence of events as this, as summed up by contest organizer, Anilton Guedes, is that these elderly women feel like they are participating in life. They are brought out of whatever negative situations they face as a result of their age to feel happy, celebrated and young again.

Awesome stuff this is, you'll say.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/06/grandmother-wins-pageantry.html

She fine too... shawty can get it

Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) / Ankara Sold For N594,000 Abroad After The Release Of "Black Panther" / Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows?