Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) (12204 Views)

LASTMA Officials And Bus Driver Battle It Out In Lagos Traffic. Photos / PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram / Buhari Fails To Condem Fulani Men Attacking Middle Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by redcliff: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2013
This was a Video I recorded of men of LASTMA harassing a bus driver. Before I started recording, one of them was pummeling the bus driver for trying to zoom off. I wonder what would have happened to him after we past the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_LI8uvsj8E

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2013
WELL DAYUMMM. VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2013
Ok
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by fitzmayowa: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2013
aka tonero: When will Nigeria developed even like a police woman was there watching!!!

Eko o ni baje o...Bros no vex o, sorry to ask o your english teacher just die grin

10 Likes

Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by buoye1(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2013
Oga o
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by akatonero(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2013
When will Nigeria developed even like a police woman was there watching!!!

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by surveycash(m): 10:24am On Jun 25, 2013
It's quite unfortunate the unruly behaviour our uniform men display. Some were the uniform to intimidate and oppress rather than perform the job for which it was intended for.
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by yuzedo: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2013
bro is dat not antony? i use to go dere wen i want to seeeeee how pour people leave in d mainland. lasma poeple eye use to red in dat area. fedral govment + unicef neeeeed to help dem to buy land in eko atlantick. cry

5 Likes

Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2013
aka tonero: When will Nigeria developed even like a police woman was there watching!!!
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by olenime(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2013
SO?? what should we do?
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by tellwisdom: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2013
So this is nigeria?? sad
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2013
it is no surprise.. in order to get the agberos of the streets, they gave them uniforms (with a stern warning) and put them on the roads, their True Nature is not far from their pockets
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2013
What is lastma's job specification?

last time I checked, they never had a day without harassing people.
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by adexsimply(m): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2013
we give upp!!!!
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2013
Their master Fashola must be very proud of them. I hope he gets to see this video and identify the 'heroes' involved, so that he would reward them with much deserved promotions.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by redcliff: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2013
yuzedo: bro is dat not antony? i use to go dere wen i want to seeeeee how pour people leave in d mainland. lasma poeple eye use to red in dat area. fedral govment + unicef neeeeed to help dem to buy land in eko atlantick. cry

yea its anthony...
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2013
I didn't see any punch o!

However, it's quite ironic that the police was standing right there and LASTMA is doing what should originally be their job..

No wonder men of the NSCDC had the balls to disarm, arrest and handcuff a police inspector... grin

One day LASTMA, will arrest these Traffic Police in a tussle over jurisdiction.. grin

Funny Country...
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2013
yuzedo: bro is dat not antony? i use to go dere wen i want to seeeeee how pour people leave in d mainland. lasma poeple eye use to red in dat area. fedral govment + unicef neeeeed to help dem to buy land in eko atlantick. cry

Bros, I here that floding wee be coming again this yeah o!

I hope you have boat in your eyeland manshun..

5 Likes

Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Foxybone(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2013

You still have mouth to talk after flaunting your dry chest here. Chief Sweetus Oyoyo... Please stop being funny cos people aint laughing no more. grin grin

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by U09ce: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2013
I didn't see any punching in the video
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Akpaife(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2013
Ok hope Govt will sometin abt it
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Akpaife(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2013
Hope Govt will do dometin abt it
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by wellmax(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2013
obadiah777: WELL DAYUMMM. VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS

guy when you go sabi another English? You don't even know when to use the slang.

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by redcliff: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2013
Okija_juju: I didn't see any punch o!

However, it's quite ironic that the police was standing right there and LASTMA is doing what should originally be their job..

No wonder men of the NSCDC had the balls to disarm, arrest and handcuff a police inspector... grin

One day LASTMA, will arrest these Traffic Police in a tussle over jurisdiction.. grin

Funny Country...

he was punching him before i started recording the video
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Skywalker5(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2013
fitzmayowa:

Eko o ni baje o...Bros no vex o, sorry to ask o your english teacher just die grin

Bros how far, you don write this one before the guy write. How you take do am? na Jazz? grin grin grin You know the guy mind before the guy write ni? grin grin
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by ichommy(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2013
Nauti People
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by kliq(m): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

Lmao
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 25, 2013
gbaaaggggaaauunnnn of the month of june,2013.11.05 am grin

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2013
The fear of LASTMA is the beginning of safety. Lagosians beware!!!!!!!! That policewoman watching without doing anything to stop this eveil act is a devil.
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by ismailaoladayo: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2013
when we blame LASMA, we shuld also talk to ourselves too, why is it that we citizen always like to violate the law? there wont be any harrasment if the driver comport himself. charity begins at home, the same thing we do out side the country that made the number of Nigerians inmate increasing everyday over there
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by yuzedo: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

yep. i hav yach-boat. color pink-wite-pink. i pack it near dangoti own call MARIYA and Otedula own call NANA. my own is call OYOYO SWEET YACH_BOAT. smiley

8 Likes

Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2013
I dont even pity all those commercial bus drivers in lagos.they are very unruly,aggressive,uncultured,violent,disrespectful,lousy and uncouth.they break all traffic rules with impunity and when lastma catches them,they start acting humble and meek.it serves him right.

Na them go take one way and be speeding,na them go park in the middle of the road and be dropping or picking passengers and if u tell them na waka,iya e,you go get in return.

Abeg make the lastma guy carry am go alausa joor.kan lock ass e up.

Eko onibaje jare.awon eranko jati jati

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC / Fayose Distributes N10Million Grant To Artisans In Ekiti / Why Buhari Is Delaying Cabinet Expansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.