Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) (27888 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Vector Tha Viper Prays With OJB Jezreel / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by seriousadverb(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2013

I just tire boo
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by clemz85(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
He shall lived
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
tareigns: Mr vector, na money dem say make u give o nor b prayer. Ojb's gat lots of those.

How much you don contribute urself, always criticizing......#HATERS
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by mployer(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
Okija_juju: But wait o!!

Will God answer Vectors Prayers?!

Remember that he is a rapper.. He even calls himself a viper, a snake.. God hates snakes. And Vector is Illuminatti (Lagos chapter). Then his album is titled 'Second Coming', as if to mock Jesus' second coming. SO he first Jesus to come a second time.. angry

Abeg he should drex with his illuminatti prayers. If OJB wants quality prayers that God will answer, he should go to Prophet T.B Joshua..

Meanwhile, OJB I have you in my Prayers.. It is well with you.
I thought u are an atheist?
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Jxtmayor(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2013

Remember that he is a rapper.. He even calls himself a viper, a snake.. God hates snakes. And Vector is Illuminatti (Lagos chapter). Then his album is titled 'Second Coming', as if to mock Jesus' second coming. SO he first Jesus to come a second time.. angry

Abeg he should drex with his illuminatti prayers. If OJB wants quality prayers that God will answer, he should go to Prophet T.B Joshua..

what the heck are you saying? Kilode what the heck do u want from vec? Shey na u dey enrol em 4 illuminati {lagos chapter} keeping readin stewpid meanin into T2c.{hw d heck would u say he'z mockin Jesus?} i pity ur thinkin falculty bro.. Wize up

1 Like

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by knotty(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
texaco1: our politicians arent smart,this is a good way to win ppls hearts and votes ,sponsor the trip and everything .believe some ppl will vote for u just because of this singular act
you forget too well that we are forgetful
the politicians know us too well
so, they rather spread the dash-money than invest in one man.
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by cycline404(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
demelza: I hope say no be only prayer him contribute because even bible talk say faith without works is dead.
No amount is small.

I Like this.... But Demelza re u sure u re OKAY?
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Oloriebi22(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
tareigns: Mr vector, na money dem say make u give o nor b prayer. Ojb's gat lots of those.
u are very stupiddd man do u knw d meanin of prayer? Ok let me ask between prayer and money which one is the greatest? Oponu
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by amber222(f): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
jt finished watching d guy live interview on TVC(lunch our show wth labi).d guy is seriously sick.he said dt he nd #16million & he only hs #2m.he also said dt he nd 2 gt d money b4 july so dt he cn go 4 d operatn.wizzy is yt 2 donate.its only don jazzy & ruggedman dt gv d guy smtg.
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by OCcool: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
Okija_juju: But OJB should go and shave that his hair na... angry

God does not like that style of hair.. angry He should go and barb a christian hairstyle like low cut, front & back or bololo... If a pastor prays for him and pours oilive oil on that hair, it wont even reach his skull before it evaportes finish.. angry
Okija, u no go kill me wit laff
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by ChukChinCol(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
[b][/b]How much has Vector contributed is the question...
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by texaco1: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
grin
dis gbagun no be small thing oooo
clemz85: He shall lived

1 Like

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Mehiedu(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2013

grammatical
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Blazinraj01(f): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
DICKtator:

Yeah. Thanks for sharing the 20%!!!
grin grin grin grin

This dude is cr*zy grin grin grin
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
sexymoma: God is your Strength Bro... But what is the cause of this Kidney Failure Too much Ciger Ni? Just asking.
OJB's illness is likely hereditary because I know he already lost a child to something similar.
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by texaco1: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
amber222: jt finished watching d guy live interview on TVC(lunch our show wth labi).d guy is seriously sick.he said dt he nd #16million & he only hs #2m.he also said dt he nd 2 gt d money b4 july so dt he cn go 4 d operatn.wizzy is yt 2 donate.its only don jazzy & ruggedman dt gv d guy smtg.
u mean he has 5 days before it all becomes too late?
all these bling bling stars wey we get no get that kind money ooo.
he too has wasted too much time in alerting the public about his problems.well maybe tinubu go help am sha
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by kliq(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
Judge not....leave dat to d God he's praying to....!

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Silvawazza(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
Akshow: if u no fit contribute money, contribute prayers. nice one vector
Who told u Vector cant contribute Money?
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by nifesi01(f): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2013

Hw much have u contribute abi u no b human being,
rubbish
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

So you mean that OJB married 3 wives?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Please confirm o!!

Na confirm o
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by adexsimply(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by adexsimply(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
nifesi01:

Hw much have u contribute abi u no b human being,
rubbish
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by inquiriesporta: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
Jesus mentions a sin that is unforgivable in Matt. 12:31-32 and calls it blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. What exactly is this unforgivable sin? For that, we need to look at the context.

Matt. 12:22-32 says, "Then there was brought to Him a demon-possessed man who was blind and dumb, and He healed him, so that the dumb man spoke and saw. 23And all the multitudes were amazed, and began to say, "This man cannot be the Son of David, can he?" 24But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, "This man casts out demons only by Beelzebub the ruler of the demons." 25And knowing their thoughts He said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself shall not stand. 26"And if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then shall his kingdom stand? 27"And if I by Beelzebub cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? Consequently they shall be your judges. 28"But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. 29"Or how can anyone enter the strong man's house and carry off his property, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house. 30"He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters. 31"Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. 32"And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come," (All Scripture quotes are from the NASB).
vector hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Tunmi(f): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
Why must they all contribute money? They are all working to earn their keep. When this guy had money, why did he not save for a rainy day. Now, they are asking for contributions. Abeg! It's different if you are a regular Naija person (as in those who are really struggling day to day). It's like the likes of Wizkid or Davido now asking people to contribute.

People, learn to save for rainy days. Shebi when the gorgeous black guy from Bracket was doing his treatments, he did not ask for contributions...just well wishes and he brought awareness about his condition.
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by dehcko: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
if hin get money, e go give....... So prayer can also do greater things that money can never do..... Get that to ur skull dude.....
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by texaco1: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
inquiries.porta:
Jesus mentions a sin that is unforgivable in Matt. 12:31-32 and calls it blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. What exactly is this unforgivable sin? For that, we need to look at the context.

Matt. 12:22-32 says, "Then there was brought to Him a demon-possessed man who was blind and dumb, and He healed him, so that the dumb man spoke and saw. 23And all the multitudes were amazed, and began to say, "This man cannot be the Son of David, can he?" 24But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, "This man casts out demons only by Beelzebub the ruler of the demons." 25And knowing their thoughts He said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself shall not stand. 26"And if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then shall his kingdom stand? 27"And if I by Beelzebub cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? Consequently they shall be your judges. 28"But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. 29"Or how can anyone enter the strong man's house and carry off his property, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house. 30"He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters. 31"Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. 32"And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come," (All Scripture quotes are from the NASB).
vector hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what has all these bible quotations got to do with what is happening now ?
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by texaco1: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
dehcko: if hin get money, e go give....... So prayer can also do greater things that money can never do..... Get that to ur skull dude.....
so prayer will pay the hospital bills,buy the plane tickets ,abi ?well done
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by adexsimply(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
texaco1:
as in..ehn, People are just funny
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
texaco1:

Why you dey answer the Vulcaniser...
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by lif2uz(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
After praying sha, drop something !

At all at all na em bad pass!
Mr. Vec shuld drop somtin as offering, cos at all at all na witch market.
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Revolva(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
Vector....na Money dem talk say to donate not prayer...ok when have you become a pastor....hahah Black man....only know Jah i..when in time of needs....Money answereth all Vector..i beg...
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by texaco1: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
Revolva: Vector....na Money dem talk say to donate not prayer...ok when have you become a pastor....hahah Black man....only know Jah i..when in time of needs....Money answereth all Vector..i beg...
he went to give moral support,what about those that have not given anything and neither went to see him.vector is shoing brotherly love that he would have done it if he has.
sometimes visits like this gives the sick person believe and hope and it makes the sick person feel cherished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl / Dammy Krane Goes Blonde, Shows Off His New Look / E-money, His Wife & Their 3 Sons In Dubai (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.