Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah (6603 Views)

Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye / Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2013
NOW DOES THAT SHOCK YOU LITERAL INTERPRETERS OF THE BIBLE ?

GALATIANS 4 VS 22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children
<<<< ALLEGORICAL STORY TO REPRESENT THE TWO COVENANTS. ONE OF BONDAGE UNDER THE LAW AND THE OTHER OF FREEDOM WHEN THE LAW IS WRITTEN IN YOUR INWARD PARTS IN THE SECOND COMING

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Now, patiently I wait for anti-Obadiah777 forces to come swooping in teeth-baring. They never get tired of opposing Obadiah777. And I never stop being entertained.

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: Now, patiently I wait for anti-Obadiah777 forces to come swooping in teeth-baring. They never get tired of opposing Obadiah777. And I never stop being entertained.
LMAO. TIS NOT EASY MY BROTHER. TOO MANY BATTLE SCARS grin grin grin
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Debeloved87(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hey bro, Becareful of what you say about the bible, the bible doesnt say such but if you say such then you have nullify alot of things in the scripture, like Matthew 1-17, also jhn 8:39, thereby nullifying the existence and the redemption work of JESUS on earth...but if you are saying such as a result of what apostle paul said, then you have to be careful not to be unstable in understanding his letters...if the stories in the old testament are allegorical then they would have only given birth to an allegorical new testament which we know is not so. JESUS says "i have not come to condem the Law but to prove it".
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Debeloved87: Hey bro, Becareful of what you say about the bible, the bible doesnt say such but if you say such then you have nullify alot of things in the scripture, like Matthew 1-17, also jhn 8:39, thereby nullifying the existence and the redemption work of JESUS on earth...but if you are saying such as a result of what apostle paul said, then you have to be careful not to be unstable in understanding his letters...if the stories in the old testament are allegorical then they would have only given birth to an allegorical new testament which we know is not so. JESUS says "i have not come to condem the Law but to prove it".
YOU DO ERR. I JUST READ THE MATTHEW 1 VS 17. NOW LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE. HAM IS A SON OF NOAH. HOWEVER NOAH IS NOT A MANS NAME. NOAH IS THE ELECT OF ISRAEL DISTRIBUTED ON THREE LAND MASSES CALLED HAM SHEM AND JAPETH ALONG WITH THE NON-ELECT OF ISRAEL.THE PORTION OF ISRAEL DISTRIBUTED IN THE LAND OF HAM IS CALLED CANAAN. SO THEREFORE SCRIPTURE SAYS HAM IS THE FATHER OF CANAAN, PHUT, CUSH AND MIZRAIM. WHAT THAT STATEMENT MEANS IS THAT ON THAT LANDMASS CALLED HAM WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING NATIONS OF PEOPLE > CANAAN, PHUT CUSH AND MIZRAIM. THIS IS WHY WHEN IT WAS HAM WHO UNCOVERED HIS FATHERS unclothedness ( WHICH WHAT THAT MEANS IS THAT THE PORTION OF ISRAEL >>>> CANAAN, IN THE LAND OF HAM STARTED WORSHIPPING STONES AND WOOD AND ALL KINDS OF IDOLATRY AND BRINGING SHAME TO THE NAME OF ISRAEL ) IT WAS CANAAN THAT WAS CURSED. YOU CANT CURSE A LAND MASS. SO ITS A COMPLICATEDLY YET WONDERFULLY WRITTEN INTERLOCKING PROSE OF ALLEGORIES SYMBOLISM AND REALITY. COMPLEX BOOK.
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by MostHigh: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
obadiah777: NOW DOES THAT SHOCK YOU LITERAL INTERPRETERS OF THE BIBLE ?

GALATIANS 4 VS 22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children
<<<< ALLEGORICAL STORY TO REPRESENT THE TWO COVENANTS. ONE OF BONDAGE UNDER THE LAW AND THE OTHER OF FREEDOM WHEN THE LAW IS WRITTEN IN YOUR INWARD PARTS IN THE SECOND COMING

The 3 characters mentioned are literal first, primarily because of the geneology of yashua

I say first because secondly they also represent symbolically those under bondage and those under grace.

Give thanks for the revelation of the word allegory in the quoted verse there Sire, I am sure most people have overlooked it as well.
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
MostHigh:

The 3 characters mentioned are literal first, primarily because of the geneology of yashua

I say first because secondly they also represent symbolically those under bondage and those under grace.

Give thanks for the revelation of the word allegory in the quoted verse there Sire, I am sure most people have overlooked it as well.

OH SIRE BUT THE 3 CHARACTERS ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS JUXTAPOSED AND SUPERIMPOSED ON A REAL STORY OF NATIONS OF PEOPLE CO-EXISTING UNDER DIFFERENT COVENANTS AND LAWS. LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF HOW THIS WORKS. LETS TAKE NIGERIA FOR EXAMPLE. ITS A NATION OF HAUSAS IGBOS AND YORUBAS. NOW THE YORUBAS AND IGBOS ARE MOSTLY XTIANS WHILE THE HAUSAS ARE MUSLIMS. NOW I CAN SUPERIMPOSE A STORY LIKE 'THERE WERE THREE BROTHERS BORN IN THE LAND OF HAM NAMED JOHN JAMES AND JACOB. TWO OF THEM JOHN AND JAMES SAW EYE TO EYE AND HAD THE SAME TYPE OF SPIRIT WHILE JACOB WAS A VERY DIFFERENT PERSON. JACOB HAD THIS FETISH WITH BLOWING UP THINGS WITH BOMBS WHILE JOHN AND JAMES JUST WANTED TO PARTY ALL THE TIME AND MAKE MONEY' <<<< NOW YOU SEE HOW I SUPERIMPOSED A FICTIONAL ALLEGORICAL STORY ON WHATS REALLY HAPPENING IN NIGERIA ? WHILE THE STORY IS TRUE HOWEVER THERE IS NO ONE NAMED JOHN JAMES AND JACOB. YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER WE ARE DEALING WITH THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HERE CONDENSED AS SINGLE PEOPLE. THIS AINT THE FAMILY TREE OF SOMEONE. NO MAN IS THAT IMPORTANT TO HAVE HIS FAMILY TREE TOLD IN THE BIBLE cheesy NO MAN. NOW OF COURSE THERE ARE NAMES OF SINGLE PEOPLE IN THE BIBLE TOO BUT ALOT OF THEM ARE FICTIONAL NAMES WHICH HAVE MEANING BEHIND THEM. FOR EXAMPLE ADAM COMES FROM THE HEBREW ADAMAH MEANING FROM THE GROUND,ESAU COMES FROM THE HEBREW ISHASHUA MEANS RED, ISRAEL COMES FROM THE HEBREW YASHARAHLA MEANS PRINCE OF THE POWER ETC ETC. ALL FICTIONAL NAMES WITH MEANING
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Debeloved87(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
I would like to believe you are not an illiterate, so pls when writing next time, write normally, in small letters. Writing full sentences in capital letters is uncultured and unproffessional
and because of that i didnt read your response to my post...however i will warn you again not to be unstable in your understanding of pauls letters, it has kill alot of men of God away from the way of the LORD. Apostle paul only had a deeper understanding by the Spirit of God of what God did with Abraham and still doing with Abrahams seed.
I will direct you to Hebrews 11 and read about what Apostle paul have to say about Abraham's faith his works and that of others.
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
Debeloved87: I would like to believe you are not an illiterate, so pls when writing next time, write normally, in small letters. Writing full sentences in capital letters is uncultured and unproffessional
and because of that i didnt read your response to my post...however i will warn you again not to be unstable in your understanding of pauls letters, it has kill alot of men of God away from the way of the LORD. Apostle paul only had a deeper understanding by the Spirit of God of what God did with Abraham and still doing with Abrahams seed.
I will direct you to Hebrews 11 and read about what Apostle paul have to say about Abraham's faith his works and that of others.
THIS AINT YOUR PROGRAM SIRE. YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME SIRE. I WRITE HOW I WANT TO WRITE wink

1 Like

Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by FortresOfChrist(f): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
What in the world are you saying? That Abraham do not literally existed or what? Well, I think the other user by the I.D MostHigh had given you a good responses.
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
FortresOfChrist: What in the world are you saying? That Abraham do not literally existed or what? Well, I think the other user by the I.D MostHigh had given you a good responses.
I AINT SAY IT. THE BIBLE SAID IT wink I AM BUT A MERE LOWLY MORTAL
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Dzany(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
obadiah777.....hit me up at.....therapywindow@gmail.com.......

You and I need to chat. coolobadiah777.....hit me up at.....therapywindow@gmail.com.......

You and I need to chat.
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
Dzany: obadiah777.....hit me up at.....therapywindow@gmail.com.......

You and I need to chat. coolobadiah777.....hit me up at.....therapywindow@gmail.com.......

You and I need to chat.
YOU AINT NO FBI AGENT OR ILLUMINATI NOW IS YOU ? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Image123(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
Deliberate illiteracy.
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by shdemidemi(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
JOKER
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
Image123: Deliberate illiteracy.
shdemidemi: JOKER
DAYUMMM. SCOFFERS FULFILLING PROPHESY cry >>>> 2 PETER 3 VS 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
.......And, just as always, I wasnt dissapointed.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by FortresOfChrist(f): 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
obadiah777: I AINT SAY IT. THE BIBLE SAID IT wink I AM BUT A MERE LOWLY MORTAL

What you saying isn't what the bible says. You saying your own words twisting bible word. To say there's no such person as Abraham, Sarah and Hagar is just blasphemy, then you kill the seed of Abraham, who is Christ our Lord fortress.

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
We shall get there with time, Adam doesn't exist but he was people.....Cain was a nation....it is now Abraham.......very soon we will get to the point where our humble nihilist will say the whole character in the bible including Jesus does not exist. We still coming to paul is symbolic.

Well bro, you got a point up there.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by shdemidemi(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
What is an allegory
1 a representation of an abstract or spiritual meaning through concrete or material forms; figurative treatment of one subject under the guise of another.

2. a symbolical narrative: the allegory of Piers Plowman.

The first meaning best depict what the apostle was talking about (figurative treatment of one subject under the guise of another).

Naturally, the Jews are supposed to be the children of the free woman cos they are descendants of Isaac. But Paul guised them to be of the slave woman and made believers of the free woman.
31 Therefore, brothers and sisters (believers), we are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman
That is where the whole allegory thing came in, it is never to mean the people did not exist.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: .......And, just as always, I wasnt dissapointed.
grin grin
I AIM TO PLEASE SIRE grin grin JK. THESE SCOFFERS MAKE IT INTERESTING. THEY ARE STIFF NECKED AND REBELLIOUS AND ARE NOT SUBSERVIENT TO SOUND DOCTRINE SMH tongue
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
FortresOfChrist:

What you saying isn't what the bible says. You saying your own words twisting bible word. To say there's no such person as Abraham, Sarah and Hagar is just blasphemy, then you kill the seed of Abraham, who is Christ our Lord fortress.
THE SEED EXISTS. THE SEED IS ISRAEL. WHAT THE BIBLE SAID, NOT ME, HAS NO BEARING ON THE SEED. HOWEVER THE CHARACTERS ARE FICTIONAL wink wink
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE: We shall get there with time, Adam doesn't exist but he was people.....Cain was a nation....it is now Abraham.......very soon we will get to the point where our humble nihilist will say the whole character in the bible including Jesus does not exist. We still coming to paul is symbolic.

Well bro, you got a point up there.
WHAT DO YOU CARE ANYHOW ? YOU ARE A HEATHEN LMAO grin grin
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
shdemidemi: What is an allegory
1 a representation of an abstract or spiritual meaning through concrete or material forms; figurative treatment of one subject under the guise of another.

2. a symbolical narrative: the allegory of Piers Plowman.

The first meaning best depict what the apostle was talking about (figurative treatment of one subject under the guise of another).

Naturally, the Jews are supposed to be the children of the free woman cos they are descendants of Isaac. But Paul guised them to be of the slave woman and made believers of the free woman.
31 Therefore, brothers and sisters (believers), we are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman
That is where the whole allegory thing came in, it is never to mean the people did not exist.
YOU DO ERR. THE JEWS BEING ASCRIBED TO THE SLAVE WOMAN EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE THE FREE SEED ( THE TREE OF LIFE ) IS NOT THE ALLEGORY. THAT IS REALITY. WE ARE UNDER THE ERA OF THE GENTILES. THE GENTIL EMPIRES >>> BABYLONIAN >>>> MEDOPERSIAN >>>> GREEK >>>>> ROMAN >>>>> EUROZONE >>>>> USA. THE SLAVE WOMAN CHILDREN ( THE GENTILES ) ARE CURRENTLY THE FREE SEED IN THE ERA OF THE GENTILES WHILE ISRAEL SEED ARE IN BONDAGE AND IN SUBJECTION TO THE GENTILES. THATS WHY YOU HAD COLONIALISM AND SLAVERY AND UNFAIR TRADE AND BEING AT THE WHIM OF ALL THE GENTILE NATIONS. OUR POWER HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY BECAUSE WE ARE UNDER SUBJECTION. THIS IS A SPIRITUAL THING. YES THE LORD CAN TAKE THE POWER AND KNOWLEDGE OF A NATION AWAY IN PUNISHMENT. ITS CALLED WIDOWHOOD. WE ARE WIDOWS. WE ARE NO LONGER MARRIED TO OUR POWER AND STRENGTH AND KNOWLEDGE. WE ARE IN BONDAGE. THAT AINT NO ALLEGORY, THATS FACTUAL wink wink THEY ARE ALSO IN BONDAGE TO THE LAW WHILE THEY WERE BORN FREE BEFORE THE APOSTASY OF ADAM AND EVE
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by FortresOfChrist(f): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
obadiah777: NOW DOES THAT SHOCK YOU LITERAL INTERPRETERS OF THE BIBLE ?

GALATIANS 4 VS 22 For it is written, [b]that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

That Abraham had two sons. How can someone, Abraham who didn't exist had two sons? Can two women (Sarah & Hagar) who did not exist have two children also?

1 Like

Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
FortresOfChrist:

That Abraham had two sons. How can someone, Abraham who didn't exist had two sons? Can two women (Sarah & Hagar) who did not exist have two children also?
GALATIANS 4 VS 24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; <<< ALLEGORY
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by FortresOfChrist(f): 1:14am On Jun 26, 2013
obadiah777: GALATIANS 4 VS 24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; <<< ALLEGORY

You are not getting my question. We know it's an allegory and it says these two women represent two covenants. The writer says there exist two women which is used as an allegory or representation of two covenants but you here saying Abraham do not exist, Sarah and Hagar do not exist; if they dont, how are they used in an allegorical representation?

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 26, 2013
FortresOfChrist:

You are not getting my question. We know it's an allegory and it says these two women represent two covenants. The writer says there exist two women which is used as an allegory or representation of two covenants but you here saying Abraham do not exist, Sarah and Hagar do not exist; if they dont, how are they used in an allegorical representation?
AHHH I SEE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF ALLEGORY. ALLEGORY IS USING FICTIONAL CHARACTERS TO PRESENT A SCENARIO. THE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS WOULD BE ABRAHAM HAGAR AND SARAH AND THE SCENARIO BEING PRESENTED IS THE TWO COVENANTS CURRENTLY PERTAINING TO ISRAEL AND THE HEATHENS wink
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Image123(m): 2:50am On Jun 26, 2013
obadiah777: AHHH I SEE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF ALLEGORY. ALLEGORY IS USING FICTIONAL CHARACTERS TO PRESENT A SCENARIO. THE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS WOULD BE ABRAHAM HAGAR AND SARAH AND THE SCENARIO BEING PRESENTED IS THE TWO COVENANTS CURRENTLY PERTAINING TO ISRAEL AND THE HEATHENS wink
Stop this nonsense, your teachers should be very ashamed to read you. That something is allegorical or symbolic does not ultimately mean that it doesn't or didn't exist. The national flag, coat of arms are symbolic of something. A ring may be symbolic, or a dress, or a gesture. A nation may be symbolic, standing for this or that, so also a company or a man.

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2013
Image123:
Stop this nonsense, your teachers should be very ashamed to read you. That something is allegorical or symbolic does not ultimately mean that it doesn't or didn't exist. The national flag, coat of arms are symbolic of something. A ring may be symbolic, or a dress, or a gesture. A nation may be symbolic, standing for this or that, so also a company or a man.
MY TEACHER IS THE HOLY SPIRIT wink >>>> EXCERPT FROM AN ARTICLE >>>> Simply put, an allegory is a fiction, almost invariably a story, which is designed, first and foremost, to illustrate a coherent doctrine which exists outside the fiction. Thus, the story and everything in it bear an immediate and point by point reference to a very specific aspect of the controlling doctrine which the fiction is illustrating. In that sense, allegories tend to be what we might call "philosophical" fictions, a term which means that they are to a large extent shaped and controlled by ideas or by a system of ideas which exists independently of the allegorical text. <<<< HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THAT WORD 'FICTION'

fic·tion [fik-shuhn] Show IPA
noun

something feigned, invented, or imagined; a made-up story:
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by shdemidemi(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2013
obadiah777: MY TEACHER IS THE HOLY SPIRIT wink >>>> EXCERPT FROM AN ARTICLE >>>> Simply put, an allegory is a fiction, almost invariably a story, which is designed, first and foremost, to illustrate a coherent doctrine which exists outside the fiction. Thus, the story and everything in it bear an immediate and point by point reference to a very specific aspect of the controlling doctrine which the fiction is illustrating. In that sense, allegories tend to be what we might call "philosophical" fictions, a term which means that they are to a large extent shaped and controlled by ideas or by a system of ideas which exists independently of the allegorical text. <<<< HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THAT WORD 'FICTION'

fic·tion [fik-shuhn] Show IPA
noun

something feigned, invented, or imagined; a made-up story:

Can you not see the made up story in making Jews children of Hagar(bond woman) and believers children of Sarah(free woman). What the irk!!!

1 Like

Re: The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah by shdemidemi(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2013
obadiah777: AHHH I SEE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF ALLEGORY. ALLEGORY IS USING FICTIONAL CHARACTERS TO PRESENT A SCENARIO. THE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS WOULD BE ABRAHAM HAGAR AND SARAH AND THE SCENARIO BEING PRESENTED IS THE TWO COVENANTS CURRENTLY PERTAINING TO ISRAEL AND THE HEATHENS wink

That is a shallow and misleading definition, when allegory can also be -1 a representation of an abstract or spiritual meaning through concrete or material forms; figurative treatment of one subject under the guise of another.

Nonsense.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? / Is Masturbation A Sin? / Africans May Never Recover From This Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.