Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films (2718 Views)

Opinion: Nigerian Films Are Getting Better / 8 Most Controversial Nigerian Films Of All Time / Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by vivaladiva(f): 11:16pm On May 12, 2008
why are most nigerian films so STUPID
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by tempestous: 11:24pm On May 12, 2008
vivaladiva:

why are most nigerian films so STUPID
Thank you!!!

They're so fccuked up. chai!! they make me sick of love sef
all those boo hoo hoo crying, too much tears and cheating and all that. what da hell?
settings and plots are messed up, no organization, no suspension
once you watched it once, it's no more interesting

The only naija movies I can stand is Yoruba movies! They rox (some of them)
Saworoide is one of my best
I watched it last night for the 10th time. . .lol!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by vivaladiva(f): 11:28pm On May 12, 2008
especially when they depict love by feeding each other or running on the beach makes me cringe
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 12, 2008
especially when they depict love [b]by feeding each other or running on the beach [/b]makes me cringe

roflmao
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by tempestous: 11:36pm On May 12, 2008
vivaladiva:

especially when they depict love by feeding each other or running on the beach makes me cringe
abi o. . .or when the other is crying like a baby. . .I hate the crying parts

Or while the girl is on the swing and the guy is pushing her while they're singing. BS!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by TheSly: 11:39pm On May 12, 2008
Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Film
because Nigerians made them.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by tempestous: 11:45pm On May 12, 2008
The Sly:

because Nigerians made them.
LMAO!! I guess we're too over dramatic
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by idupaul: 11:47pm On May 12, 2008
tempestous:

LMAO!! I guess we're too over dramatic

I KNOW U>>>U CAN RUN BUT U CANT HIDE
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 12, 2008
I KNOW You>>>You CAN RUN BUT You CANT HIDE

ROFLMAO =))
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by tempestous: 11:50pm On May 12, 2008
idupaul:

I KNOW You>>>You CAN RUN BUT You CANT HIDE
Omo, apart from being 2 hrs late and all

LMAO! Hide from wetin?

My gosh, se nasty is what you call how I've been dealing with you
If I get nasty sef, you'll be the one hiding. .

So why the Bleep are you running after me again? cool
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by idupaul: 11:52pm On May 12, 2008
So why the Bleep are you running after me again? Cool

i just found out twas u,
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by tempestous: 11:53pm On May 12, 2008
idupaul:

i just found out twas u,
answer my question

why the Bleep are you running after me?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 12, 2008
rofl these two people are going to make my day today cheesy cheesy cheesy

more plsssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by vicade(m): 11:57pm On May 12, 2008
From the trailers you already know what you are in for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9BypW_9Fvw&feature=related
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by idupaul: 11:57pm On May 12, 2008
So why the Bleep are you running after me again? Cool

because you are rude and need 2 be taught a lesson
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 12, 2008

ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

ewo abeg make una no kill me b4 my time
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by TheSly: 12:01am On May 13, 2008
tempestous

Omo. . .you are so hot mayne. . . .see as u keep attracting them guys as if a magnet is attracting an iron. . . grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by minute(f): 12:01am On May 13, 2008
who knows for sure?? undecided undecided

i saw one of them engish movies last night  and i felt like giving whoever
wrote that script a punch in the throat.

the movie Doesnt really make much sense and at some point i actually wanted to bang my head
agianst the window.

Sheer torture i tell you.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by Nobody: 12:02am On May 13, 2008
idupaul:

roflmao cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by chisimdi(f): 12:05am On May 13, 2008
The Sly:

tempestous

Omo. . .you are so hot mayne. . . .see as u keep attracting them guys as if a magnet is attracting an iron. . . grin
ashawo sly wen re u going 2 quit lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by idupaul: 12:06am On May 13, 2008
we no go kill, we go just maim ur rude finger
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by tempestous: 12:06am On May 13, 2008
idupaul:

Omo, you're not only an idiot, you got me confused with one of your female family members
I am rude, yes, becauz I can't stand gay @$$ like you
I told you, I'm not into little boys, I dnt do weaklings

Now, you'll learn a lesson, once a dog that has been beaten and bashed, should shut it's snout in a little corner and let the wild wild beast roam
But a disobedient dog as yourself does not learn
and if you want me to keep smashing and breaking your bones, I'll do the honor.

I am rude, yes, now get to the important part and let's play a game
But I must tell you, no crying allowed from this point onward!
Let me show you how I treat little boys like you to never cross their limit! cool
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by Nobody: 12:08am On May 13, 2008
rofl again na waooooo i go laf out my intestine cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by TheSly: 12:09am On May 13, 2008
chisimdi:

ashawo sly when re u going 2 quit lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy. . girl
I'm going to quit the very moment you agree to marry me. . . . . . cool
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by tempestous: 12:09am On May 13, 2008
Idlepaul, where are you.
I teach my dogs to be obedient
Now get here for more beatings angry
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by Nobody: 12:12am On May 13, 2008
cheesy. . girl
I'm going to quit the very moment you agree to marry me. . . . . . cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked sly may God have mercy upon u,and may women not kill u,na every woman for nairaland u don propose to,na wetin,them use woman swear for u
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by nana(f): 12:12am On May 13, 2008
Na wa oh. . .wetin 9ja romance movies go cause today ehn. . . Jenny,take it easy. . .biko
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by Nobody: 12:13am On May 13, 2008
Na wa oh. . .wetin Nigeria romance movies go cause today ehn. . . Jenny,take it easy. . .biko

my sister honestly idupaul and tempestous r really making my day,my intestine wan comot
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by tempestous: 12:14am On May 13, 2008
jennykadry:

my sister honestly idupaul and tempestous r really making my day,my intestine wan comot
Jenny
you berra get that your busybody, idlepaul
I've been too nice to him recently
Some ppl just love me mean and vicious
and all they gotta do is ask
and it shall be forever given
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by TheSly: 12:15am On May 13, 2008
jennykadry:

shocked shocked shocked shocked sly may God have mercy upon u,and may women not kill u,na every woman for nairaland u don propose to,na wetin,them use woman swear for u
Lopez. . . . .File!!!
!. . . . .Lemme take u home. . . . cool
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by tempestous: 12:15am On May 13, 2008
The Sly:

Lopez. . . . .File!!!
She's married you ashewo
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by Nobody: 12:17am On May 13, 2008
Jenny
you berra get that your busybody, idlepaul
I've been too nice to him recently
Some people just love me mean and vicious
and all they gotta do is ask
and it shall be forever given
which busybody,take ya time diaaa oooo grin grin

Lopez. . . . .File!!!

shaaaaaaaarrrrraaaapppppp diaaaaaa, ashewo booko like u,abeg e kuro la naa jare tempestous ati idupaul fe jaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abejoye Full Season Playlist | Mount Zion Movies / Free Recording Services For Artists / Is The Movie "OYENUSI" The Best Of Odunlade Adekola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.