Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED (1137 Views)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / Please I Need More Advice From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED by Swazoski(f): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
PLEASE I NEED ADVICE Am 29 years old, currently serving in cross river state. There is this lady i meet in a church i worship every sunday and she is about to get married this coming september but due friendship between me and her, she started developing interest in me but i was surprised and she is a member of the church choir because i too am an instrumentalist,i do assist them in voice training and other things in the church ..she told me she is madly in love with me and always inviting me to her house,entertaining me as if am her husband but she alsn told me that she did not love the man because the man walk up to her and proposed for marraige and she accepted but she said when she saw me that everything changed likewise for me also i have deeply in love with her too and she had already engaged with the man already and now telling me that all this while that she is lonely why did'nt i come early that it is too late but now we together in hot romance..she can't sleep without me,always thinking about me ..and i too did the same thing. I love her and she loves me tòo what do two of us do?
Re: PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
What kinda advice do you need exactly?
You as a guy, matured and with common sense- what do you think are your options in this situation?

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED by kreamidiva(f): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lwkmd! Nna what course did u study Na wah 4 waec o. See grammar.

Its called cold feet darling...she'l get over it.

Btw,what is unclothedness

1 Like

Re: PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED by kennybelle: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
If u ar a true xtian u should know wat to do. Bt come to think of it, u knew all along dt she‘s got a fiance n u two were still dating & hw sure ar u abt d lies she‘s been feedin u wit dt she loves U? Cnt u see she forced herself on u, n u culdn‘t help bt b d ‘Romeo‘? Put urself in her fiance‘s shoes n judge urself,even if she‘s nt marrying d oda guy,it‘s nt advisable u settle down wit such. It‘s your show anyway
Re: PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED by lecturerdabo(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
SEEDTIME AND HARVEST SHALL NOT CEASE!

WHAT A MAN SOWS, HE REAPS GET SET FOR IT! angrySEEDTIME AND HARVEST SHALL NOT CEASE!

WHAT A MAN SOWS, HE REAPS GET SET FOR IT!

1 Like

Re: PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
So which advise again do you want? Since you both love eachother, you guys can as well marry yourselves.
Re: PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED by Henrypraise: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ladies pls correct me if m wrong, wen a sum ladies ar abt gettin married, dey start lookin for a guy hu wil profess an undyin love for dem, n dey too start givin demsefs doubt abt hu dey want to marry; same goes for sum guys.

Guy u ar not d first person dis is happenin to n u won't be d last, u ar not d finest or sexiest.wake up n see dat dis Dalilah is tryn to ruin ur future. I have bin in ur shoes like 5 times n trust me its not love d ladies have for u I just dnt knw wat dey want even till now. One even went as far as cancellin weddin but today 5 of dem ar in dia husbands house wit kids. N even in drims I can neva be a friend to dia husbands. U gotta use ur brain not ur fluid drain.
Re: PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED by clintwine(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
Na, swazoski, I didn't know when I yelled out, I had to be asked what was wrong.
What I feel is wrong is not your post, but the number of grammatical errors by a graduate.
It is ok to make those errors, but this one is too much Abeg (do something about it).

Back to your question, allow her to make her decision.
If you are not ready to get married to her today, then don't tell her to leave her fiancé
If you change your mind and marry someone else, you've signed your death warrant.

If you are not sleeping with her, walk away now
And if you are , you've got to stop once they get married
Re: PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED by Coefficient(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
Apologies bro, I just gotta laugh grin
Re: PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED by Enegod(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
she is just using u to satisfy her sexual needs
Re: PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED by Abaniwealth(f): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
Bro,u got to shine ur eyes ooo,u re in love wit someone's wife.that thing is not LOVE but LUST?
Re: PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED by sassyangel1(f): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
kreami diva: Lwkmd! Nna what course did u study Na wah 4 waec o. See grammar.

Its called cold feet darling...she'l get over it.

Btw,what is unclothedness

Nna,me sef tire 4 all dis supu oyibo english some peeps 4 nl dey yan as if say na by force 2 b recognised in dis forum. Odi egwu mmadu!!!
Re: PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
That lady is going to waste her God damn time being with you because of her tomfoolery behaviour.She shud try fu.cck her man too and compare which is better!She is in love with you only because you gave her a good xxxxxxxxxxx.
Re: PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED by Godson201333(m): 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
And you are just about to get yourself involve with someone who is complicated
Re: PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED by clemz85(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
I don't get it, where is the thread that needs advice? All i see is vote of thanks. Something wrong with
m phone?
Re: PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED by Blissquare(f): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2017
do u want to be with a woman that is not dependable? why did she agree to marry her fiance if not love? she cant be a good wife.

(1) (Reply)

Is She Tired Of Her Man? / No Sex Before Marriage From A Non-christian Perspective / Sijo01 Is A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.