Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Is This a Form Of Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This a Form Of Cheating? (1466 Views)

A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This a Form Of Cheating? by dalisto(m): 2:55pm On May 21, 2006
I want you to isolate your replies to this from your opinion about the moral etiquette or the lack of it that's associated with masturbation,  male or female.
If one is committed to another in a male-female relationship (say they intend to get married on the long run, or peradventure they are married already), and he/she masturbates to "cool off" one day in the relationship, has he/she cheated on his/her partner?

We are considering a case where neither of them had ever done such a thing since they started hanging out o(before anybody replies and says "ehn, it could be that they have both agreed that either of them could pleasure themselves whenever either of them feels like it now abi"wink

What do you think?
Re: Is This a Form Of Cheating? by dalisto(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2006
what do y'all think now?
this one na for my final year project o.
Re: Is This a Form Of Cheating? by eveseh(f): 9:21pm On May 22, 2006
i dont know??
Re: Is This a Form Of Cheating? by Hotstepper(f): 10:07pm On May 22, 2006
itz not cheating, abeg find da meaning, if she /he had sex with another person den itz cheating
Re: Is This a Form Of Cheating? by honeycomb(f): 10:17pm On May 22, 2006
its not cheating in anyway, infact research has proved it to be healthy in some cases. guys for example use it to relieve stress. so i dont feel its cheating.
Re: Is This a Form Of Cheating? by hotangel2(f): 11:04pm On May 22, 2006
NOt cheating.
Re: Is This a Form Of Cheating? by kimba(m): 3:15pm On May 23, 2006
@dalisto
let me give you a title for your Final year project:

[size=15pt]Advanced Marital Relationship Analysis of Intended Couples with a focus on Cheating definition and control(AMRA-ICC)[/size]
Re: Is This a Form Of Cheating? by Akuviv: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2009
It depends on who is in one's mind as the act is been committed. If the partner is not in your fantasy but someone else then you've cheated on your spouse. But like hell Masturbation is not right. MY OPINION! If you are married go for your spouse! wink
Re: Is This a Form Of Cheating? by shayoor(f): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2009
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Is This a Form Of Cheating? by AniLee(f): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
shayoor:

hmmmmmmmmm

X2
Re: Is This a Form Of Cheating? by Ben13: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2009
Akuviv:

It depends on who is in one's mind as the act is been committed. If the partner is not in your fantasy but someone else then you've cheated on your spouse. But like hell Masturbation is not right. MY OPINION! If you are married go for your spouse! wink

I can't stop laffing undecided
Re: Is This a Form Of Cheating? by sylve11: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
with ur bend mouth embarassed cool
Re: Is This a Form Of Cheating? by justwise(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2009
Akuviv:

God have mercy!
Re: Is This a Form Of Cheating? by coolier(f): 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
No

(1) (Reply)

Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person / Till Death Do Us Part. / Where Are They ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.