Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. (1753 Views)

The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) / Rihanna Gives Rick Ross A Big Kiss On The / EWS Uncle Luke Personally Writes Rick Ross A Letter Advising Him To Do What !?!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Serendipity: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
I was appaled by a the contumelies that Rick Ross was inundated with simply because of his tweet
'' just landed in the beautiful country of Africa'' which these incurious and ignorant Nigerians misapprehended to mean that the rapper skived off his Geography classes hence didn't know that 'Africa is not a country but continent.
========

The question is, Can any sapient and sagacious fellow make this inference? Isn't it understandable to say such thing as he did.
To me the conclusion that he is oblivious of the fact that 'Africa' is not a country AND that he wanted to say '' he just landed in Nigeria'' is out of place. Of course given the place of Nigeria in Africa and having been here several times, he should know better. And the possibility of the two confusing him is infinitesimal.
In effect, what the rapper said is apt, congruous and non-aberrant.
==========

I think those that started making the contumelious and derogatory remarks against Rick Ross are the ones illiterate.

==========
Again, Nigerians are so insecure that they can view any comment that is prima facie innocuos as disparaging.

Let them apologise to the rapper.
-----------
------------
www.lindaikeji..com/2013/06/just-landed-in-country-of-africa-us.html?m=1
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
*sigh*

Whoever wrote this post is a DUNCE......I just can't this morning!
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Serendipity: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2013

Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by kreamidiva(f): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin lwkmd! Wrapper ko,gele ni. #hissing# someone speaking all this big big grammar doesn't know the diff between wrapper and rapper! SMDH

Serendipity: I was appaled by a the contumelies that Rick Ross was inundated with simply because of his tweet
'' just landed in the beautiful country of Africa'' which these incurious and ignorant Nigerians misapprehended to mean that the wrapper skived off his Geography classes hence didn't know that 'Africa is not a country but continent.
========

The question is, Can any sapient and sagacious fellow make this inference? Isn't it understandable to say such thing as he did.
To me the conclusion that he is oblivious of the fact that 'Africa' is not a country AND that he wanted to say '' he just landed in Nigeria'' is out of place. Of course given the place of Nigeria in Africa and having been here several times, he should know better. And the possibility of the two confusing him is infinitesimal.
In effect, what the wrapper said is apt, congruous and non-aberrant.
==========

I think those that started making the contumelious and derogatory remarks against Rick Ross are the ones illiterate.

==========
Again, Nigerians are so insecure that they can view any comment that is prima facie innocuos as disparaging.

Let them apologise to the wrapper.
-----------
------------
www.lindaikeji..com/2013/06/just-landed-in-country-of-africa-us.html?m=1
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Serendipity: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
kreami diva: grin grin grin grin lwkmd! Wrapper ko,gele ni. #hissing# someone speaking all this big big grammar doesn't know the diff between wrapper and rapper! SMDH

Yeah, I fess up, just an oversight I had early on corrected before you commented.
Cheers.
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Serendipity: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Shollypopz: *sigh*

Whoever wrote this post is a DUNCE......I just can't this morning!

Rudderless, you are.
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by MrsChima(f): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
I didn't know Africa was a continent! I thought it was another planet! How atrocious and ludicrous!

I don't see what's the headachr cos many Africans from various countries say they're Africans which is an unified term in my book but I guess self esteem is more of an issue than I thought.
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Enegod(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
kreami diva: grin grin grin grin lwkmd! Wrapper ko,gele ni. #hissing# someone speaking all this big big grammar doesn't know the diff between wrapper and rapper! SMDH

Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by MrsChima(f): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Enegod:

You and your damn smileys!
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
LOL
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Enegod(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You and your damn smileys!
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
First of you are the illiterate for calling Nigerians illiterate.

Heck an average Nigerian knows that England is a country and Europe a continent.

Thus, there is no excuse for such blunder on the part of that fatty bum bum who should be more educated/enlightened than an average Nigerian if you put into consideration his country of birth. Abi him no go elementary school?
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
Why romance section?
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by dBard: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
An ignoramous makes an obvious blunder n some inferiority complexed aNigerians r jumping t hid defence after cramming d oxford dictionary overnight.
The dude is a regular Ode f dat statement. lets call a spade a spade..or an Ode,an Ode undecided
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Mynd44: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
Rick Ross is an ODE!!! Can we move on now?
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Serendipity: 12:25am On Jun 26, 2013
gbaky_floor: First of you are the illiterate for calling Nigerians illiterate.

Heck an average Nigerian knows that England is a country and Europe a continent.

Thus, there is no excuse for such blunder on the part of that fatty bum bum who should be more educated/enlightened than an average Nigerian if you put into consideration his country of birth. Abi him no go elementary school?
Was that a mistake? Gosh! The guy just used his poetic licence.
Just like I can say that '' I just landed in the beautiful country of Asia.
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Serendipity: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2013
dBard: An ignoramous makes an obvious blunder n some inferiority complexed aNigerians r jumping t hid defence after cramming d oxford dictionary overnight.
The dude is a regular Ode f dat statement. lets call a spade a spade..or an Ode,an Ode undecided
Bunch of tripe and baloney
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Mynd44: 12:31am On Jun 26, 2013
Serendipity:
Does this make sense to you?

He made a mistake due to the fact that he does not know much about places outside North America and now he is being whipped for it which I don't see as wrong.
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by MrsChima(f): 2:03am On Jun 26, 2013
I am flying into dusty Africa. tongue
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by sKeetz(m): 3:10am On Jun 26, 2013
.....And what's this trash doing in the romance section? undecided
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
Serendipity:

Please did you just refer to fatty bum bum as poetic?

Poetic is Aristotles, Aristophanes, Plato, Euripides, Shakespeare, Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, Ngugi Wa Thiong, Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe; these are some poetic people.

There is nothing poetic about fatty bum bum whom I have a problem remembering his name.

A quick question: do you understand what poetic licence is?
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Serendipity: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Does this make sense to you?

He made a mistake due to the fact that he does not know much about places outside North America and now he is being whipped for it which I don't see as wrong.

I'm afraid. I do not see it in that light
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Serendipity: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
sKeetz: .....And what's this trash doing in the romance section? undecided
Hey, dimwit go away, nobody asked for your tosh and bunkum.
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Serendipity: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
gbaky_floor:

Please did you just refer to fatty bum bum as poetic?

Poetic is Aristotles, Aristophanes, Plato, Euripides, Shakespeare, Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, Ngugi Wa Thiong, Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe; these are some poetic people.

There is nothing poetic about fatty bum bum whom I have a problem remembering his name.

A quick question: do you understand what poetic licence is?
Nope. Could you please elucidate on what it is?
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by 190: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
stay scheming rozzzzzz
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by sKeetz(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
Serendipity:
Hey, dimwit go away, nobody asked for your tosh and bunkum.

Sod off mate...seems like you a newbie ere, you need to learn some manners home boy.

Am typing this with my middle finger.
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Caracta(f): 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
Serendipity:
Yeah, I fess up, just an oversight I had early on corrected before you commented.
Cheers.

You have no right to call anybody illiterate. You are not perfect either. Pls keep quiet. Thank you.

Lol @ "commented" grin
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Serendipity: 2:39am On Jun 27, 2013
Caracta:

You have no right to call anybody illiterate. You are not perfect either. Pls keep quiet. Thank you.

Lol @ "commented" grin
Even when it is lucid that one is?
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Serendipity: 2:40am On Jun 27, 2013
sKeetz:

Sod off mate...seems like you a newbie ere, you need to learn some manners home boy.

I have no confabs with lads
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Serendipity: 2:40am On Jun 27, 2013
sKeetz:

I have no confabs with green lads
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by sKeetz(m): 6:05am On Jun 27, 2013
Serendipity:

Yea right, whatever!
Re: Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. by Airforce1(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2013
Serendipity:
grin grin grin

End of discussion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow!! Check Out D’banj Chilling With David Guetta[view PIC] / It’s Nollywood Hottie, Mercy Johnson’s 30th Birthday Today. Let’s Celebrate Her! / Tiwa Savage & Tee Blizz Debunk Split Rumors. SEE What They're Doing Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.