Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help (18318 Views)

Car Snatched At Gun Point... / 2008/2009 Toyota Corolla Snatched At Gunpoint In Ogbomosho / Siena's Project Volvo V70 - Snatched From The Jaws Of Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Built2last: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
Kindly assist. My Honda Cross tour, black with cream colour interior was snatched at gun point in Area one Abuja last night at about 8:30pm.(24th June 2013)

Below is the details of the car.

ENGINE NO. J352225311363

CHASIS NO: SJ6TF2834CL700235

PLATE NO: BWR 68 AG

Should you see the car, please contact the nearest police station or call me 08163232750.

I have reported to police authorities but you just never can tell how far this may assist.

I will gladly reward whoever sees the car with a million for going through the stress.

I am also sorry for posting in this segment of the forum. dont know where to post it.

Many thanks.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by joeyfire(m): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
Woah! I thank God for your life. I heard a few gunshots late last night from the same area one axis. I wonder what's going on?

I will broadcast this on BB, I hope you have
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Rhino5dm: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
You are wrong not have a car tracker on it. With just an sms you would have demobilized it and get the position. I pray you see your ride.

4 Likes

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Built2last: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
joeyfire: Woah! I thank God for your life. I heard a few gunshots late last night from the same area one axis. I wonder what's going on?

I will broadcast this on BB, I hope you have

Thank God they did not shoot at me. just drove a few distance and told me to get down. had my official documents and IPAD in the car.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by ebucha: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mod front page please!
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by ebucha: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
Moderator front page please!
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Geomac: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
You should have installed car tracker now.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Built2last: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
Geomac: You should have installed car tracker now.

Its my regret of 2013. Just got the car and initiated a full insurance which was yet to be completed
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by dabrake(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
Built2last: Kindly assist. My Honda Cross tour, black with cream colour interior was snatched at gun point in Area one Abuja last night at about 8:30pm.(24th June 2013)

ENGINE NO. J352225311363

Should you see the car, please contact the nearest police station or call me 08163232750.

I have reported to police authorities but you just never can tell how far this may assist.

I will gladly reward whoever sees the car with a million for going through the stress.

I am also sorry for posting in this segment of the forum. dont know where to post it.

Many thanks.

bros, no vex but you fit help OJB with part of that money? God bless you

7 Likes

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Osama10(m): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
Any pictures of the car, it might help.

1 Like

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
The thieves may be reading this here. Please kindly return his car to a police station and God will wash away your sins. If not, you won't enjoy anything about that car untill you are caught

10 Likes

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by verbes007: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
Geomac: You should have installed car tracker now.

Exactly my thought.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by venorite(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
if they catch these thieves and sentenced them to hanging,mouths go begin wag
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by realist34: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
dabrake:

U r wicked bros

5 Likes

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by NwaTeacher1: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
Cheiieee!
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Built2last: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
Osama10: Any pictures of the car, it might help.

my phones and Ipad where i have the picture is gone so i dont have the picture anywhere else. except i go online and get the picture.

How do one even upload picture here?
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by WIZGUY69(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
many things on ma mind o....shekaus head, aregbesola stolen goat, his phone, obama's daughter and dis one again say em go offer 1million naira...choi!! *cleanin ma bazooka!!*

7 Likes

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by dgitrader(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
dabrake:

^^You 'mean' well oh.

OP, I pray you find and recover your sweat. God be with u.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by AK481(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
dabrake:

obj abi ojb
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by ezedolar: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
By Gods grace u wil see it just claim it and say Amen
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by WIZGUY69(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
dabrake:
what is this one saying again Bcoz nah only OJB need help for this nigeria

13 Likes

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by victorazy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
Area 1? Bros wetin u dey find go Area 1 @ night? My Hyundai Accent car was nearly nearly collect from me if after that police check point under the bridge, if not my security remote control.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Policewoman(f): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
You are wrong not have a car tracker on it. With just an sms you would have demoralized it and get the position. I pray you see your ride.
DEMORALIZED or DEMOBILIZED?? grin

1 Like

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by ATMCARD2(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
Built2last: Kindly assist. My Honda Cross tour, black with cream colour interior was snatched at gun point in Area one Abuja last night at about 8:30pm.(24th June 2013)

ENGINE NO. J352225311363

Many thanks.

.Sori ma dear..........but y nt add small moni wit d 1M n get anoda 1.Just suggesting shaaa
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Built2last: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
ezedolar: By Gods grace u wil see it just claim it and say Amen

Amen! i believe
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by datola: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Built2last:

Its my regret of 2013. Just got the car and initiated a full insurance which was yet to be completed

It is advisable to complete insurance papers before driving the vehicle from where it is bought. Car tracker is secondary and might not really be necessary. If the guys have knowledge the car is installed with security features it might spell doom. God forbid!

I pray your car is found.

1 Like

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by knuckbuck(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
AK 48:

abi na ... job?

obj abi ojb

1 Like

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by DrMuzungu(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
The issue with car trackers is that they "report" their position over the GSM/GPRS networks. As soon as thieves use a GSM jammer, it won't work anymore. They activat ethe jammer before snatching the targeted car, and turn it off only once they find and remove the GPS device. It's very good in first hour after the theft, after that not so much.

1 Like

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by devigblegble: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
Policewoman: DEMORALIZED or DEMOBILIZED?? grin
english is not easy I swear grin
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by knuckbuck(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
abi na ... job?
AK 48:

obj abi ojb

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Policewoman(f): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
1m no be beans o. Bros pls incase u find the car, and i pray you will, pls don't drive it without installing a car tracker.. That way it will be easier for the police to recover it.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by hardbody: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2013

ENGINE NO. J352225311363

Many thanks.

Did you install a tracker, if you did, it should not be difficult to get it back especially if you also inscribed numbers on all the parts that matter. that way no one will be able to buy the parts off the thiefs. Secondly, do you have an insurance on it, if you did, you can sleep easy.

Infact if you have an insurance with the guys i use (Cornerstone), at the point of insurance, they also install a tracker as it will also help them against payment of claims as the car will not be removed. They installed geo-fencing on my new SUV which means whenever the vehicle gets to any of the borders, the engine will switch off and cannot be driven whether to Chad, Cotonou, cameroun or wherever you want to access. I will however help you rebroadcast. Take heart bro, thank God they did not hurt you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? / Tricks Vulcanisers Use To Defraud Motorists / Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.