Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help (18310 Views)

Car Snatched At Gun Point... / 2008/2009 Toyota Corolla Snatched At Gunpoint In Ogbomosho / Siena's Project Volvo V70 - Snatched From The Jaws Of Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by BCELLS(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2013
Wise_old_man: I pray u see ur car, a friends nu suv got stollen at ogbomoso and in about "45mins" the security company demobilized the car at "ibadan"....Thats a jorney that ideally takes "2hrs".....The earlier the better bro....best of luck!
Demobilized or Immobilized?Grammarians should please come on board.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 26, 2013
A phone was in the car right? Have you tried calling or tracking the number?? I know of someone who was able to track down his stolen car via his phone that he left in the car from Calabar to Benin, he actually recovered his car. Why not try that?
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Bawss1(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2013
Makes you wonder whats the use of the CCTVs installed all over the FCT if they can't be used in cases like this.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by elektra80: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2013
ibkgab001: That's is a fucking lie won't you have it on Facebook or other social networking device

seriously? SO u seriously think everyone has a facebook.. or that everyone shows off and put picture of every toy they have on facebook. Just because u can't live without facebook doesn't mean other people's lives depend on it. I have a facebook acct that I don't even check and I don't have the pictures of my car on my facebook. To Op.. If u took picture of the car with ur Ipad u can log in to icloud to retrieve the picture. ALso if ur phone is windows u can retrieve pictures with skydrive. If its android and u set up automatic upload to dropbox then u can retrieve with dropbox. That's how I automatically back up my pictures, not by uploading to social network.

1 Like

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by tconfi: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2013
TODAY, I PRAY FOR YOU, BY THE REASON OF ANOINTING THAT, GOD THAT POWER THAT DISCOVERED A LOST AXE IN THE RIVER, SHALL SURELY DIG OUT YOUR CAR FOR YOU IN JESUS NAME. JUST TRY AND PAY OFFERING OF ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN TO YOUR CHURCH, OR A NEAREST BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH....TAKE IT FROM ME.. YOU SHALL SURELY GET YOUR CAR IN JESUS NAME. PRAY...JEREMAIH 33.3...IT IS WELL IN JESUS NAME. ALSO PRAY WITH AMOS 3:7

1 Like

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Built2last: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2013
tconfi: TODAY, I PRAY FOR YOU, BY THE REASON OF ANOINTING THAT, GOD THAT POWER THAT DISCOVERED A LOST AXE IN THE RIVER, SHALL SURELY DIG OUT YOUR CAR FOR YOU IN JESUS NAME. JUST TRY AND PAY OFFERING OF ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN TO YOUR CHURCH, OR A NEAREST BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH....TAKE IT FROM ME.. YOU SHALL SURELY GET YOUR CAR IN JESUS NAME. PRAY...JEREMAIH 33.3...IT IS WELL IN JESUS NAME. ALSO PRAY WITH AMOS 3:7

thank you very much...honestly i believe i will see my car...thanks
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Built2last: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
amanatulah: @ OP I WANNA HELP OUT smiley

How Please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by 9icetoo(m): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
femmyb: Was is not on these same NL that some folks were saying car snatching and armed robbery are things of the past, especially the late 90s and now diasporans should come back home or is Abuja no longer part of Naija.
r u saying cars are not snatched in diaspora? Do you know how many stolen vehicles and parts from chop shops arrive nigeria daily from the so called diaspora? No go there oo.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by collynzo2(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
9icetoo:
r u saying cars are not snatched in diaspora? Do you know how many stolen vehicles and parts from chop shops arrive nigeria daily from the so called diaspora? No go there oo.
Don't mind the fool.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by blinkinzed: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
wow such an expensive car,you could have installed the tracker,infact how much did you buy that car?
dnt worry i will organize all night prayer with my prayer warriors to recover your car..

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Vires: 12:39am On Jun 27, 2013
Sprumbaba:

Stop deceiving yourself with GEo Fencing. My friends SUV stopped at the Cotonou Border. The thieves towed the SUV inside Cotonou. Goodluck

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
naija we hail thee!!!!!!!!

Op have faith, your car would be recovered,
God help us all
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by dorggito1(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2013
Built2last:

You just reminded me of my car...same colour, same wheels same back tint. i will see my baby
Of course u will.have faith nd find every possible of getting it back d lord is ur strenghth.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2013
Built2last:

You just reminded me of my car...same colour, same wheels same back tint. i will see my baby

Dear Owner, I joined my faith with your faith, and I pray that every organized wickedness against your testimony shall receive the sword of deliverance by the name that is aboved all other names. Amen. I decreed that the Lord shall confuse the thieves languages and they shall not see rest until your car is recovered by the blood of the lamb. Expecting your testimony soonest. Congratulation in advance!

1 Like

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by amanatulah(f): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
Built2last:

How Please?

was it three people that snatch the car from you?
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2013
Sometime ago my Uncle's car was snatched in Port Harcourt. The car was found in Niger Republic weeks later, your vehicle may not be in the country
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Enkaynwa(f): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
[quote author=amanatulah]

was it three people that snatch the car from you?

Pls help if u truly can pls.
Op, my heart really goes out to u, i pray u find it IJN
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2013
Instead of NL'ers to console this bro una dey tease am una dey help am apply salt to him bruises na wao! I have a case I'm presently standing in as a witness. I was taking a famliy member in her highlander from Kubwa to her office in February this year when I tried to stop and make some purchase. Some Hausa thugs who were already high on some cheap stuffs came surrounded the car and started to force the door handle in order to gain access to the car and make away with it but a patrol team came as I raised alarm and chase them. One of the was caught while 3 escaped. Abuja and its environs is now a den of car snatchers that perpetuate their ungodly acts in broad day light while armed. Pls fellow NL'ers DON'T leave any bag, cash, phone, pc, tablets or valuable item in ur car when u are leaving the car when u visit a place that have securitymen pls be friendly and familiar with them n thus park ur car close to their vicinity, ALWAYS turn your steering till it locks, DON'T keep original document of ur car in the car instead make copies of the document nd leave in the car, insure your car, invest in a car tracking device (it baffles me why would a person invest 1million in a car yet ignore a valuable safety device of 100k approx.), invest in extra security locks such as steerting+ pedal locks, aftermarket immobilizers and car alarm systems, park ♈ōϋя̅ vehicles in lighted areas, when driving pls DON'T stop to pick up strangers and observe drivers in front, by ♈ōϋя̅ side and behind u f®я signs of danger, pls if possible avoid night/in desolate areas driving and if u must drive, carry an adult that u know very well, insure ur vehicle, most importantly Pray fervently that none of u or ♈ōϋя̅ family, friends, colleagues or luved ones fall victims. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by MMotimo: 6:19am On Jul 01, 2013
@OP,

I am praying you find the car and I admire your faith. Miracles happen!!

1 Like

Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by cardoctor(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Instead of NL'ers to console this bro una dey tease am una dey help am apply salt to him bruises na wao! I have a case I'm presently standing in as a witness. I was taking a famliy member in her highlander from Kubwa to her office in February this year when I tried to stop and make some purchase. Some Hausa thugs who were already high on some cheap stuffs came surrounded the car and started to force the door handle in order to gain access to the car and make away with it but a patrol team came as I raised alarm and chase them. One of the was caught while 3 escaped. Abuja and its environs is now a den of car snatchers that perpetuate their ungodly acts in broad day light while armed. Pls fellow NL'ers DON'T leave any bag, cash, phone, pc, tablets or valuable item in ur car when u are leaving the car when u visit a place that have securitymen pls be friendly and familiar with them n thus park ur car close to their vicinity, ALWAYS turn your steering till it locks, DON'T keep original document of ur car in the car instead make copies of the document nd leave in the car, insure your car, invest in a car tracking device (it baffles me why would a person invest 1million in a car yet ignore a valuable safety device of 100k approx.), invest in extra security locks such as steerting+ pedal locks, aftermarket immobilizers and car alarm systems, park ♈ōϋя̅ vehicles in lighted areas, when driving pls DON'T stop to pick up strangers and observe drivers in front, by ♈ōϋя̅ side and behind u f®я signs of danger, pls if possible avoid night/in desolate areas driving and if u must drive, carry an adult that u know very well, insure ur vehicle, most importantly Pray fervently that none of u or ♈ōϋя̅ family, friends, colleagues or luved ones fall victims. Thanks

Thanks for this candid advice. I wish I knew all this before my Honda Crv was stolen from where I parked it in area 11.
Re: His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help by sultaan(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Track the iPad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? / Tricks Vulcanisers Use To Defraud Motorists / Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.