Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying Medical Doctor. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying Medical Doctor. (5702 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying Medical Doctor. by quadrant4: 7:42am On May 14, 2008
They like women alot afterall they see unclothedness of several women while performing operation or surgery. Many of them are not good husbands from experience.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying Medical Doctor. by Dreloaded(f): 2:20pm On May 14, 2008
savanaha:

One of the main reason the life expectancy is so low in many African countries is because their are not many dentists around, an argument I have brought up and was quickly shut down. Too bad in the end I might do want I really want.

If that's what you want to do, go ahead. Dentist make ALOT of money without the obnoxious hours esp orthodontists

Plus many are called "doctor" too tongue
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying Medical Doctor. by tytylayor: 3:22pm On May 14, 2008
i think it depends on where they'r workin, d one i know is workin wit d government, n he's only on call once in a week, den he leaves home anytin from 9 am and comes bak by 7 or 8pm, dat is if he has some other tins to attend to aside his work.

@Tchinasa
my doctor can dance like kokoro, only he's a shy guy, n he's not flirt, he's very gentle and mild wink

Tchinasa**:

They Most have terrible social skills. Can't dance at all. On the other hand, most have been known to be chronic flirts even with the anti-social skills.

I will choose a mechanic or a plumber any day.
quadrant4:

They like women alot afterall they see unclothedness of several women while performing operation or surgery. Many of them are not good husbands from experience.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying Medical Doctor. by tpia: 3:52pm On May 14, 2008
true there are quite a lot of rogue doctors who will shag anything that moves,but it doesnt mean they're all like that. undecided

and yes, some of them have questionable social skills due to too much reading.

but hey, whatever it takes to succeed. You have to do what you have to do.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying Medical Doctor. by Dreloaded(f): 3:54pm On May 14, 2008
no but they get hit on alot just based on their title
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying Medical Doctor. by yemivictor: 4:57pm On May 14, 2008
I wonder where you people got the notion that doctors are moneybags!?

At least, the nigerian ones!! undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying Medical Doctor. by Suresh08: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
tpia: true there are quite a lot of rogue doctors who will shag anything that moves,but it doesnt mean they're all like that. undecided

and yes, some of them have questionable social skills due to too much reading.

but hey, whatever it takes to succeed. You have to do what you have to do.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying Medical Doctor. by INTERMAN: 12:27am On Jan 24, 2016
rokiatu:
every thing is fair in love grin
rokiatu. You av been long on nairaland o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. / Lady Dumps Guy For Being Too Nice, Read What Her Friend Did / Why Do Ladies Like Rushing Home After Spending The Night At A Guy's Place (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.