Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,481 members, 7,770,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:42 AM

Rio Ferdinard In Lagos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rio Ferdinard In Lagos (2644 Views)

Full List Of 30 Players Invited To Camp By Samson Siasia For Rio Olympics / Susanne Ibru Jailed Again For Stalking Man Utd's Rio Ferdinand / Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by Nobody: 10:04am On May 13, 2008
the manutd captain rio ferdinard is to come to lagos to play against the team of our dear governor fashola, wait to get more details
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by McOmo(m): 10:14am On May 13, 2008
***stale news***
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by mukina2: 1:05pm On May 13, 2008
Link?
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by Tattooboy: 1:51pm On May 13, 2008
@mukina
what da hell is this thread still doing here
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by mukina2: 2:00pm On May 13, 2008
Uncle

i am waiting for his link . .before i transfer it to rumour . satisfied now?
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by McOmo(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2008
there is no need transferring it anywhere . . . cool

its for real that Rio is coming to Nigeria, he is expected to kick-start the Street soccer project due for launch on May 24th after the Rumble of the blues and reds in Moscow8)

there is a FIFA agent attached to the coy that handles his affairs that facilitated this . . .and Fashola being a MANC himself, would personally be hosting Rio . . . cool
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by mukina2: 3:47pm On May 13, 2008
hmmm . . I requested for a link because Jayon is just like J unit.
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by Tattooboy: 6:03pm On May 13, 2008
mukina2
Uncle
i am waiting for his link . .before i transfer it to rumour . satisfied now?

not yet undecided
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by DrFerlie(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2008
Mc Omo:

there is no need transferring it anywhere . . . cool

its for real that Rio is coming to Nigeria, he is expected to kick-start the Street soccer project due for launch on May 24th after the Rumble of the blues and reds in Moscow8)

there is a FIFA agent attached to the coy that handles his affairs that facilitated this . . .and Fashola being a MANC himself, would personally be hosting Rio . . . cool

the above post is the link grin grin
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by McOmo(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2008
you can say that again wink

u see the source, u come dey ask for link again tongue
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by cescky(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2008
na wha for our action govnor ooo,job no dey,light no dey,water no dey,chop nko em no dey,and em dey harrass us for tax,and na rio ferdinad em dey use our tax import chei naija ur name na sorry
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by Mustay(m): 1:46am On May 15, 2008
Another street soccer project? Na wa o! Make fashola take him time o! Why them go dey bring ferdie ehn? Mc omo, now wey your oga don get plenty work do, se the guy still dey play for him 'club'?
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 17, 2008
hey, shut up, Fashola is the Governor of the people ,
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by Mustay(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2008
The same old jayon. You never 'shange' sha. Na mc omo i dey ask o, abi you don still im id? Whoever said Fash was the governor of the chickens ehn?
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by McOmo(m): 3:28pm On May 18, 2008
@Mustay

he still plays for his club . . . cool

hope u are not planning to send Al Qeada forces to bomb him tongue grin

seriously . . .why do people just look on the negative side of things alone ? do y'all know how many more Lagosians will benefit directly or indirectly from this project
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by wormedup(m): 10:29am On May 19, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Mustay

he still plays for his club . . . cool

hope u are not planning to send Al Qeada forces to bomb him tongue grin

seriously . . .why do people just look on the negative side of things alone ? do y'all know how many more Lagosians will benefit directly or indirectly from this project

is that supposed to make us feel alright with the fact that there's hardly electricity power supply now angry
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by McOmo(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2008
@Wormy

did u vote for us ? u threw away ur vote, so stop yapping tongue grin

seriously . . . is Fashola responsible for the light-less situation in Eko-ile ?

Obosanjo, Ige and Yar-is-die havent all been able to solve the problem of power supply . . .how sad sad
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 19, 2008
@mustay funny you, why are u pdp folks fashola haterz and secondly whatz wrong with old jayon and new jayon.mr?
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 19, 2008
@mustay funny you, why are u pdp folks fashola haterz and secondly whatz wrong with old jayon and new jayon.mr?
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by 9ja4eva: 6:41am On May 20, 2008
Good for Lagos
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by wormedup(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2008
kit,

are you saying fasola can't do anything about it
how are you so sure i threw away my vote ? even if i did throw it away, the rest of the habitants should suffer because of my vote !
do you have any idea the amount of money Lagos state gov. generates on a daily basis ? how much i contribute?
i'd slap fasola if he said your statements to my face ! tongue
LASTMA; LAMATA; LATHIS and LATHAT ! excluding the massive number of touts extorting money from people here and there !
guy take ur time o before i do u strong thing ! angry
don't you think it's about time lagos state excluded itself from the national grid
there's water, air and sunlight !
fasola should reduce the money he's spending on flower plants and road distruction; think of generating electricity!
so long as there's electricity supply, flowers will plant themselves !
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by Mustay(m): 12:33pm On May 20, 2008
@jayon
Jimi Agbaje will always remain my man tongue
@wormy, very soon, we'll sonn have[b] LAMANU[/b] grin
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by fyneguy: 1:27pm On May 21, 2008
lol wormedup

Ignorance dey worry u. Didnt Tinubu try to do IPP, no be ur popsy OBJ frustrate the project?

Ask anyone in the ministry of power and steel with the present arrangement, if it's workable for a state to generate its power.

Not possible for now! If Lagos generated power, the power would still go to the grid and distribution depends on PHCN who may divert it to Zamfara.
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by wormedup(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2008
fyneguy,

for a guy so enlightened, i'd have thought u'd know that OBY is no longer there.

Fash should go and try his term, lets see what Yar has to say about it.

i sure say u dey enjoy the flowers wey bros dey plant now. as if that should be priority. embarassed

ask Zenith bank how much it's costing them to maintain those at ajose adeogun.

Fash don't even have maintenance on the BRT buses, much less flowers !! angry
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by DrKitaun(m): 5:16pm On May 21, 2008
wormy

na wa o . .why the thing dey come burn u like dis ? worse still na so so flowers u just dey mention shocked

when Tinubu tried to implement the Enron project, wasnt he frustrated by the Central Govt of FiDiFi ? undecided

no make I whoze u heavy slap o angry
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by Mustay(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2008
Wdh. Mr kitaun, which time you get doctorate degree? I hope say na u o! No be say person steal your name. . .
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by DrKitaun(m): 12:33am On May 22, 2008
Mustafa

e be like say as ur darling paraga club don lose, ur eye dey see double tongue

na today u just dey know say I be Dr ? undecided
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by Mustay(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2008
Defamation of Character shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by dyabman(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2008
So what up with that, hes coming for fun i think and for history writing of FASH to his record. , THATS ALL, SHITSSSSS
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by DrKitaun(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2008
another paraga-drinking addict in the house grin grin
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by skfa1: 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2008
Ahhahahahahah

No be only paraga drinker, him be brukutu drinker grin grin grin
Re: Rio Ferdinard In Lagos by smile4kenn(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2008
Rio Ferdinand‘s visit will boost development – Adeniji-Adele
By Adekunle Salami
Published: Wednesday, 4 Jun 2008
The Lagos State Commissioner for Sports, Ademola Adeniji-Adele, has stressed that the visit of Manchester United defender, Rio Ferdinand, to the state later in the week will boost the development of football in Lagos.

He said that Ferdinand, who is billed to inaugurate Lagos Junior League, would touch the lives of the young ones.

The commissioner said, ”Little things like these make great impact on the youths and that is why we are bringing Rio to talk to them on his life, his career and encourage our youths aspiring to get to the top like him in football.

”Rio will also kickoff our street soccer project aimed at fostering unity at the grass roots level and to also keep boys off mischief. He is a big star and that will impact positively on our football projects.”

The United defender is expected to arrive in Lagos on a Virgin Atlantic flight on Friday morning for the three-day visit.

He will be guest of Governor Raji Fashola on Saturday morning for a breakfast meeting at his Marina residence.

Saturday night is tagged Manchester United night as fans of the English team and lovers of the game are expected to meet the player in Lagos.

On Sunday morning, the Sports Editors will meet with the defender who led the English team to clinch the Premier League and the UEFA Champions League last month.

Street soccer holds every Saturday and Sunday in 57 centres across the state with the opportunity for teams to transfer players between Mondays and Thursdays.

“We are proud of this initiative and we believe it will go a long way to help in the development of the game in Lagos,” Adeniji-Adele added.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Violent National Anthems / Did India Really Beat Nigeria 100-1 ? / New type of events with good win rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.