Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) (13009 Views)

2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) / chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) / How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by dani1luv: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sasha Obama was spotted in New York Monday walking around SoHo and shopping in various stores. The President’s 12-year-old daughter, took to the hot New York streets Monday, combing SoHo boutiques for trendy new outfits. See how simple she looks. .I don't wanna compare though! grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-3-h1Nu-vw2g/UcntU37Vh6I/AAAAAAAAB-k/QUh4YBhs0u4/s400/obama%27s+daughter.JPG[/img]
http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/06/photos-see-how-simple-president-obamas.html
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Binnatrendyz(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
I guess barack obama is a fan of simplicity and dats wat he passed to his daughter
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Aizebioje(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
She looks hungry. Like she's from one of those countries they call THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by autumnflower(f): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
inferiority complex no go kill some people, because it is obamas child its simple, but if na someone else it will be with all the money her father has look how she looks..

don't try to use simplicity to cover it my dear, its just not suppose to be.. there's a reputation that comes with it, you gotta hold that reputation...

get me right i am not saying she should always be in a princess gown with tiaras but neat.

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by tpia5: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
she just looks american.
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
Aizebioje: She looks hungry. Like she's from one of those countries they call THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES

Pikin fresh lyk dis, u dey talk hungry.

@op, she doesn't look simple, she just looks her age

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by mrskincare(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
She's just 12years old. Simplicity is a good virtue and it's good to learn such virtues at an early age.
This is the time for her to learn how to respect money and resources.
This is good. Ii like it

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by dani1luv: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
autumn.flower:
inferiority complex no go kill some people, because it is obamas child its simple, but if na someone else it will be with all the money her father has look how she looks..

don't try to use simplicity to cover it my dear, its just not suppose to be.. there's a reputation that comes with it, you gotta hold that reputation...

get me right i am not saying she should always be in a princess gown with tiaras but neat.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1070176_Screen_20130412_173540_jpgb9613e68a9d59ffb5253abd28d4e3293[/img]

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by dani1luv: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
[size=15pt]SHE LOOKS SIMPLE!! PERIOD!! angry angry angry

IF SHE WERE TO BE NIGERIAN. .I'M 100% SURE YOU'LD SEE DIFFERENT PIERCINGS, LIKE 10 BRAZILIAN WIG ON HER HEAD, DIFFERENT GADGETS, THE MAKE-UP SEF YOU GO FEAR undecided[/size]

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by pimplucious: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
See how our former president's son look

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by slimyem: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
Her hair is unkempt!
Not cool!

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by tpia5: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
dani1luv: [size=15pt]SHE LOOKS SIMPLE!! PERIOD!! angry angry angry

IF SHE WERE TO BE NIGERIAN. .I'M 100% SURE YOU'LD SEE DIFFERENT PIERCINGS, LIKE 10 BRAZILIAN WIG ON HER HEAD, DIFFERENT GADGETS, THE MAKE-UP SEF YOU GO FEAR undecided[/size]

true sha.
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
And she look beautiful too. Can't wait for her to grow up so I can purpose to her.
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by ITbomb(m): 12:30am On Jun 26, 2013
Typical Naija girl child fully pimped up

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by lepasharon(f): 1:02am On Jun 26, 2013
lol^
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Adex097: 1:37am On Jun 26, 2013
Yea..me ain't surprised.
Obama is not rich and @thesame time not poor.
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by anonymous6(f): 1:56am On Jun 26, 2013
She is beautiful and but natural
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by MMotimo: 2:05am On Jun 26, 2013
tpia@:
she just looks american.

Exactly!
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Symphony007: 4:34am On Jun 26, 2013
That is not sasha obama.
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by AbuMikey(m): 6:07am On Jun 26, 2013
Symphony007: That is not sasha obama.
if you don't have CNN at home,don't derail this thread with your NTA head!!! FYI She is Sasha Obama!!! This news is even on New York Daily!!

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by GenSpecific: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2013
she looks like me when I was 12 and I am a guy.
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by bobthebuilder99(m): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2013
This is how she really looked.

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by bknight: 7:45am On Jun 26, 2013
Abu Mikey: if you don't have CNN at home,don't derail this thread with your NTA head!!!

grin grin grin lwkm!

Btw, is she a tomboy?
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Oildichotomy(m): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2013
Message to Nigerian Families: especially the self-called middle class, please play it easy on what a child is exposed to all in the name of looking beautiful at a particular age. Natural looks works wonders for me anyday.

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by dani1luv: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2013
Symphony007: That is not sasha obama.

[size=14pt]Take heart, the Lord is in control[/size] undecided

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by GenSpecific: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

she sessi
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by dani1luv: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2013
Gen. Specific:

she sessi
[size=14pt]Go school abeg[/size] undecided

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by bobthebuilder99(m): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2013
This is his other daughter.

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by bobthebuilder99(m): 8:06am On Jun 26, 2013
This is Obama and his daughters watching the election results come in.

There is some kind of problem with Nairaland. I'm only trying to post the second picture, but the one with the straw keeps popping up. angry

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by bobthebuilder99(m): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2013
Gen. Specific:

she sessi

Have you heard of the NSA? grin

Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time / Its Young John The 'WICKED' Producer (photos) / I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags